Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fu*k buddy to GF? this post is a lil long

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
HaHaHaHa me with a gf means:

-No more sarging
-No more sex with random hotties
-No more sex with fu*k buddies
-No more clubbinggggg :mad:

Fu*k my dads going to be mad. Bringing a 1/3 Asian girl home. My dads like:

"Ninja i dont want you to bring any blacks or asians home"

Now im going to sound like a AFC constantly asking realationship questions since i hardly know **** about GFs.

Ah well ims ure u guys will help LoL

Ninja out

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Inquire
gasp!

congrats black italian congrats!

when i was reading the posts and stuff, it was like a movie. make a movie and get rich!
Get rich? me? nahhh rich does'nt suit me.

Ninja out

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
HaHaHaHa me with a gf means:

-No more sarging
-No more sex with random hotties
-No more sex with fu*k buddies
-No more clubbinggggg :mad:

Fu*k my dads going to be mad. Bringing a 1/3 Asian girl home. My dads like:

"Ninja i dont want you to bring any blacks or asians home"

Now im going to sound like a AFC constantly asking realationship questions since i hardly know **** about GFs.

Ah well ims ure u guys will help LoL

Ninja out
No more clubbing?

HANG ON.

What? Who said in a relationship you can't do what you want when you like. Go clubbing if thats what you like to do bro.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blazer
No more clubbing?

HANG ON.

What? Who said in a relationship you can't do what you want when you like. Go clubbing if thats what you like to do bro.

The thing is the main thing i enjoy at clubs is pickign up. So now that i can't pickup theres no real point to go.

I cant imagine clubbing with my GF. What am i going to do just dance?. Il go occasionaly with my mates and wing for them but for the most part me clubing days are over.

Ninja out

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
The thing is the main thing i enjoy at clubs is pickign up. So now that i can't pickup theres no real point to go.

I cant imagine clubbing with my GF. What am i going to do just dance?. Il go occasionaly with my mates and wing for them but for the most part me clubing days are over.

Ninja out
Sorry but is this ninja?

Your sounding like an AFC. No ****. Dude how does this change now that you are together with the girl? You can't go and **** girls obviously (if your faithful) but it doesn't mean you can't still enjoy the game. Have fun with your mates, dance, enjoy the time.

From the sounds of things your packing up shop and giving yourself to her. Probably exactly the opposite of what kept you with her (space, other girls in your life, etc).

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Bro me an AFC lol NEVER. Ninja can not become a AFC but i do belive in staying faithful so i can't pickup. Picking up is half the fun of clubbing i cant imagine going and not picking up. Il try it this weekend il go to a club have a few drinks hang dance and il wing for my mates see if its fun.

The thing is i dont think il find it fun if i can't pickup i could be wrong though. All i know is i don't want to be one of thos guys that brings his gf along everywhere. My mates use to do it and it was so annoying.

Anyway as i said il try clubbing this week without pickign up and let use know how it goes. I might have some fun afterall.

P.S Im not turning AFC

Ninja out

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
am I reading this correctly?

should I go back to sleep and wake up again to make sure I am on Earth? :)

From the sounds of things your packing up shop and giving yourself to her. Probably exactly the opposite of what kept you with her (space, other girls in your life, etc).

again this isnt true.

stop reading from some artible, post or Dj bible..thats tells you this crap.

women want a sensative man, caring man, loving man, fun man, confident man......

they dont want a pushover.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahaha man Friv im not a sensetive guy i never will be. She likes me anyway so who cares.

Ninja out

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great

hey if you feel that strongly about it then go ahead-I was just going on what I read-good to you! :)

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Great

Originally posted by Freeman
hey if you feel that strongly about it then go ahead-I was just going on what I read-good to you! :)
Npz man i did'nt describe her well enough anyway.

Ninja out

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man. You can TOTALLY do the first and last things on your list.

There is nothign wrong with sarging, and there is nothing wrong with clubbing while you have a GF. As long as there are no make out sessions, or grinding or sex, your fine!

Think of it this way:
Now that you have a GF, you don't need to think abotu the pickup. You can try some really ridiculous openers and see what the reaction is. It'll be hilarious.

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nishbuk
Hey man. You can TOTALLY do the first and last things on your list.

There is nothign wrong with sarging, and there is nothing wrong with clubbing while you have a GF. As long as there are no make out sessions, or grinding or sex, your fine!

Think of it this way:
Now that you have a GF, you don't need to think abotu the pickup. You can try some really ridiculous openers and see what the reaction is. It'll be hilarious.
exactly

and if you dont , you will turn soft and one day if she dumps you , you will then be at square 1

as often said its harder to keep something than get it , the easy part is over for you now

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I finally went exclusive with my girlfriend, I was really happy with things in the beginning, but now it's kind of dull...same ole crap same ole day same ole week. I went clubbing with my girlfriend once and it was BORING. I wanted to dance with every chick there, but I couldn't. Blahhh now that you've opened pandora's box...good luck bro.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I finally went exclusive with my girlfriend, I was really happy with things in the beginning, but now it's kind of dull...same ole crap same ole day same ole week. I went clubbing with my girlfriend once and it was BORING. I wanted to dance with every chick there, but I couldn't. Blahhh now that you've opened pandora's box...good luck bro.
ur also 19.....

im gonna be 23 in 3 weeks!

thats a huge diff.u shouldnt have a serious gf.

Hoppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can still go clubbing. Just think "catch and release".

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Good ideas if i go i can pickup as long as i dont give her my number make out or fu*k her. This is going to be fun im going to walkup to the hottest girl in the club and say some fu*ked up outlandish **** an try get her intrested.

Yeh i wont stop clubbing and im not going to take her clubbing looooooool boringgg shes going to be hanging onto me all night.

Ninja out