Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Frustration

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm making this thread for a personal outlet.

I have never had an easy life, my father died when I was 10, my mother abandoned me when I was 14 and luckily I was adopted by my paternal grandparents, my grandmother died in 2018 and I currently live with my grandfather,

I am now 32 and a few days ago what would be my sister (born from my mother's relationship with another man after she abandoned me) contacted me to tell me that our mother died 5 years ago.

A few days ago I discovered that my grandfather was a pimp, who had a lot of money but he spent it all on women, literally leaving us in misery.

I know there are many cases similar to mine so I don't want to play the victim, but the point is this:

I get up at 5 in the morning, I travel 30km across the border by bus and train to do a job that physically exhausts me and makes me come back home at 7 in the evening and then what? To get involved with disrespectful girls, who ghost you just before the appointment, girls who don't even know what they want, I feel really frustrated, I've recently returned to an online dating app but it really makes me want to go out with some girls and I don't know what to do, I'm tired, angry, frustrated.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
All of us want to be fabulous and in the end we’re pretty ordinary. The lightning speed of communication nowadays and social media have made everyone feel inadequate in some way.

It’s hard to compete with the images we’re presented with daily in the media. What you need to tell yourself is that 99% of the most popular folks everyone adores are 100% fake, their images are carefully curated.

Virtually none of our collective forebears lived a life much differently than you do. Work hard, with small insignificant victories here and there to retirement age, then just as we’re about to jump on our lifelong dreamed world tour, disaster strikes. Cancer, heart attack whatever.

It’s a sad prognosis but it’s virtually everyone of us.

If your situation doesn’t satisfy you, what are you doing to change it?

Do you have a 2-5 year plan?

Every man needs a mission, what’s yours?

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
All of us want to be fabulous and in the end we’re pretty ordinary. The lightning speed of communication nowadays and social media have made everyone feel inadequate in some way.

It’s hard to compete with the images we’re presented with daily in the media. What you need to tell yourself is that 99% of the most popular folks everyone adores are 100% fake, their images are carefully curated.

Virtually none of our collective forebears lived a life much differently than you do. Work hard, with small insignificant victories here and there to retirement age, then just as we’re about to jump on our lifelong dreamed world tour, disaster strikes. Cancer, heart attack whatever.

It’s a sad prognosis but it’s virtually everyone of us.

If your situation doesn’t satisfy you, what are you doing to change it?

Do you have a 2-5 year plan?

Every man needs a mission, what’s yours?
I'm not satisfied with how some women are, I chose the job, I lead this life because it allows me to earn more money than I would earn in my city.

The problem is that dealing with most of the women is a waste of time and I really don't know what to do to improve the situation, it's frustrating because I try my best to meet new girls but they behave inexplicably and this makes me nervous , I get too emotional lately, maybe because of all the things that have happened to me in the last few days

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked me if I have other plans, one thing I often think lately is that I want to improve myself even more, in everything, what I am is not enough, I'm already strong enough in character but I feel that I have a duty to do better

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you went through all that. But sitting in your sorrow and ruminating on it and saying "All this happened to me" won't help you in the least bit. I've had a crazy life, and I'm sure many of us in here have.. The people who don't think or resonate with the idea of victimhood are the ones who usually make it to a better/place of success.

I think that its important that you stop caring about women and first focus on being confident and successful. That travel time can be the most valuable time to read books, listen to audio books, write, plan, workout (yes workout on the train or bus, you can do pushups on a train, pullups on a train or bus, curl your bag, do squats, lunges, you name it) , you can be talking to people on the phone, doing business on your phone, etc

No one should ever feel like thier "stuck" to one thing. If I really broke down your life and did all the research about your town andthe opportunities there and all, Im sure I can find 5-6 ways to make your life easier.. but socan you.. Why? you know more about yourself than I do or your town, your city, country,

Do you know how fuccin beneficial and amazinghaving a smart phone is?YOu know how many plethora of things you can do with that especially if youhave internet? You can change your life if you really fuccin try.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you went through all that. But sitting in your sorrow and ruminating on it and saying "All this happened to me" won't help you in the least bit. I've had a crazy life, and I'm sure many of us in here have.. The people who don't think or resonate with the idea of victimhood are the ones who usually make it to a better/place of success.

I think that its important that you stop caring about women and first focus on being confident and successful. That travel time can be the most valuable time to read books, listen to audio books, write, plan, workout (yes workout on the train or bus, you can do pushups on a train, pullups on a train or bus, curl your bag, do squats, lunges, you name it) , you can be talking to people on the phone, doing business on your phone, etc

No one should ever feel like thier "stuck" to one thing. If I really broke down your life and did all the research about your town andthe opportunities there and all, Im sure I can find 5-6 ways to make your life easier.. but socan you.. Why? you know more about yourself than I do or your town, your city, country,

Do you know how fuccin beneficial and amazinghaving a smart phone is?YOu know how many plethora of things you can do with that especially if youhave internet? You can change your life if you really fuccin try.
I'm sure a bunch of stuff would help, but the biggest thing is that OP needs to move out of Italy (and get away from their women).

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure a bunch of stuff would help, but the big thing is that OP needs to move out of Italy (and get away from their women).
Honestly probably just needs to join a Mafia and make the real $$$ :lol:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm making this thread for a personal outlet.

I have never had an easy life, my father died when I was 10, my mother abandoned me when I was 14 and luckily I was adopted by my paternal grandparents, my grandmother died in 2018 and I currently live with my grandfather,

I am now 32 and a few days ago what would be my sister (born from my mother's relationship with another man after she abandoned me) contacted me to tell me that our mother died 5 years ago.

A few days ago I discovered that my grandfather was a pimp, who had a lot of money but he spent it all on women, literally leaving us in misery.

I know there are many cases similar to mine so I don't want to play the victim, but the point is this:

I get up at 5 in the morning, I travel 30km across the border by bus and train to do a job that physically exhausts me and makes me come back home at 7 in the evening and then what? To get involved with disrespectful girls, who ghost you just before the appointment, girls who don't even know what they want, I feel really frustrated, I've recently returned to an online dating app but it really makes me want to go out with some girls and I don't know what to do, I'm tired, angry, frustrated.
I fully understand your case, i have similar experiences but not so traumatic with death involved.

Here is what you need to do to change your life.

And I will lay this as simple as possible for you to understand and change your situation:

1. Develop new skills required in a market that earns you more money (marketing, sales, whatever makes you move)
2. Start to exercise and get in shape (health is wealth)
3. As soon as you earn enough money move out and rent your own place. (you need headspace)
4. Develop the habit of being a constant learner (read books, listen to audiobooks, minimum 30 minutes daily)
5. Start to build your seduction techniques by following this forum and improving
6. Set Daily, Monthly and yearly goals (finances, health, women what ever you want to do)
7. Start today.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I fully understand your case, i have similar experiences but not so traumatic with death involved.

Here is what you need to do to change your life.

And I will lay this as simple as possible for you to understand and change your situation:

1. Develop new skills required in a market that earns you more money (marketing, sales, whatever makes you move)
2. Start to exercise and get in shape (health is wealth)
3. As soon as you earn enough money move out and rent your own place. (you need headspace)
4. Develop the habit of being a constant learner (read books, listen to audiobooks, minimum 30 minutes daily)
5. Start to build your seduction techniques by following this forum and improving
6. Set Daily, Monthly and yearly goals (finances, health, women what ever you want to do)
7. Start today.
Thanks unfortunately I don't know if I will ever be able to move but I will make sure to learn new things and improve myself