Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Frustrated!!!!

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this girl i like, i am way to into. I have a crush on her, its BAD. She knows it too, and she has her advantages with it. What can i do to severe my attachments to her ? Its getting me No where, and i need to get out there, but im just lacking the motivation.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump i need something to get me going i dont know what.

xhikari

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think u need to severe any attachments man
just be yourself continue doing what u always do and well...don't show any kinda clue about it.
basically don't turn shy,petrified or whatever whenever you see her or anything basically no need any reactions at all.
when you feel like talkin to her go ahead...just don;t sound AFC, i am sure u know how it goes.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she knows you are crushing on her and it has gotten you no where. Back off. The motivation will manifest itself.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
If she knows you are crushing on her and it has gotten you no where. Back off. The motivation will manifest itself.
yeah im planning on backing off. But i need something to get me going after other girls. I just sit htere, i never go up and say hi and ****. but then again school isnt always easiest place.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
school isnt always easiest place
The exact opposite is true. Where else are you thrust in a lieu or locale that has such a concentration of possibilities?

I think school concept was devised with the subconscious idea that it was a fertile ground for meeting members of the opposite sex.

College is like a sex carnival.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump. So best advice would to back off from this girl? Not talk to as much at school. And on aim seem less interested?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm this is kind of sticky. On one hand you want to get with her very badly, but she knows it which gives her power. On the other hand if you ignore her then you don't get any playtime.

I'd at least try to get her to go out for drinks, as that's my versitile awnser to alot of dating questions. I mean drinks aren't really hurting anybodies feelings and when you're at a bar just talking to a girl while she's loosing her inhibitions then typically positive good things happen. If you act right while at the bar and keep the talk lively then you might have a shot.

Otherwise I'd go the casual friends route. You see her from time to time but you don't always have to say hello or even wave unless she does. Then your responses should be short or you should have some where else to go. You want to spend less time with her to desensitize her then, after that you should meet up with her at a party, she should have at least a few things to talk to you about at that point. If not a secret confession just how things have been going for her over whatever time period you employ this technique.