Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Frustrated as hell.

joeEtata

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it even possible to get laid with a 6 or better if you aren't great at bar/club game or are great at lying/have no conscience and tell women what they want to hear (you want a relationship blah blah blah, or whatever they happen to want to hear) to get her in the sack?

I'm willing to do work...I exercise, very conversational around women...but it doesn't lead to anything close to "alone time" at one of our places...and when it does, it's some girl that just got out of an abusive relationship and acts like kissing is a crime.

I've already decided, before even having sex (I've done everything else and while it's really good it's not like "wow" to me anyway) that it isn't worth the hassle. At this point I'm just looking to lose the V card to a cute/hot girl.

I'm at least a 6 in looks, kind of nerdy but can make good conversation, the kind of guy that will even flirt with the fat/ugly hairdresser for the hell of it...but that means nothing to women.

You'd think wanting to sleep with some 7/8 is like winning the lottery...at least without manipulation involved or being in the right place at the right time.

I'm just in a real funk right now. All I think about is trim.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ability to lie= game.
Having game basically means you are good at bvllsh!tting women. Don't be fooled.

joeEtata

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and I'm not interested in that. I'm interested in a connection (especially after experiencing it a couple times with women I've dated.) By that, I don't mean any of that romantic bs that chick flicks talk about, I mean a cool girl that I can literally "be myself" around i.e. talk the way I would around a guy unfiltered and not supplicating to women by lying to them (IMO gameplaying is no better than the guys that buy women flowers etc...same concept)...a girl that likes sex, has a similar way of thinking, likes to go on weekend getaways/out to eat/have great sex etc...but you think I'd be asking for the moon.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a plane and go to south america,thinking about your situation I don't see you losing you v-card any soon.
If you just get rid of your main stream moral and start to lie,things are going to be better.
Keep in mind that a girl lie whenever she puts some make-up or a push-up,she is lieing on her looks (what count on a woman) so don't feel bad if you lie on your status (what count in a man).

joeEtata

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem keeping things to myself that would turn off women or don't have a place in the relationship...I'm not looking to unveil my life story to a woman or something like that...I just don't want to go on boring dates and pretend to care about her life just to get in the sack, not because I think "right and wrong" but because it's a turnoff to me that a woman would have to be manipulated to do the most natural thing in the world that she was born to do.

Also, it doesn't have to happen a certain way...if an opportunity with a cute girl presented itself, it doesn't have to be "perfect"...I just won't manipulate a girl to get there.

Someone recommended bars and clubs so I tried those out, went to a bunch of them...the ones I went to were just full of overdressed scrawny woman that were acting like it was sex and the city. Not my sexual type at all.

I'm attracted to plain/curvy women...women that are pale/fair skinned with curves in the right places...didn't see any of those at bars or clubs.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Get a plane and go to south america,thinking about your situation I don't see you losing you v-card any soon.
If you just get rid of your main stream moral and start to lie,things are going to be better.
Keep in mind that a girl lie whenever she puts some make-up or a push-up,she is lieing on her looks (what count on a woman) so don't feel bad if you lie on your status (what count in a man).
:rockon: :rockon:

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joeEtata said:
I have no problem keeping things to myself that would turn off women or don't have a place in the relationship...I'm not looking to unveil my life story to a woman or something like that...I just don't want to go on boring dates and pretend to care about her life just to get in the sack, not because I think "right and wrong" but because it's a turnoff to me that a woman would have to be manipulated to do the most natural thing in the world that she was born to do.
The ongoing theme with your posts seems to be this idea of "manipulation". I never looked at it that way. We're not used car salesmen, pushing some crappy product on a girl, cashing the check, and slinking out into the dark.

The idea is to be the best product on the market. You don't have boring dates. If the dates are boring it's because you're boring, or you devoted your time to a boring woman. And I don't lie to get women in bed. They get in bed with me because I'm interesting, fun, and good looking. If being more interesting and fun means packing your bags and going on a 5-day trip to Barcelona, then do that. Live a life that your old self would be envious of. Then tell stories about this amazing life. Girls gush over my stories. I don't have boring conversations. And if their topic of discussion is boring, then I change the conversation.

Someone recommended bars and clubs so I tried those out, went to a bunch of them...the ones I went to were just full of overdressed scrawny woman that were acting like it was sex and the city. Not my sexual type at all.

I'm attracted to plain/curvy women...women that are pale/fair skinned with curves in the right places...didn't see any of those at bars or clubs.
A shark eats fish. So it doesn't go hunting in a jungle. You don't like overdressed "Sex and the city" women, so stop going to their environment. You want musical girls? Go to more shows. You want blue collar chicks? Go to dive bars? You don't drink? Join a writing club or volunteer or whatever...

You have a type? Go where that type goes. You make it sound like the world is forcing its ways upon you. You have a say in all of this.

joeEtata

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea where my type would be. The women I like would be in the 6/7/8 range to most guys here and most guys in general...the kind of women that are attractive, dress well, but don't go overboard with it...think younger versions of Julianne Moore, Jennie Garth, Gillian Anderson, Rachel Weisz (just using them as rough examples, the woman doesn't have to look like any of them...just that pale/sexy look.)

I especially like that look when the woman has big boobs/flat chest but isn't overly athletic.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joeEtata said:
Yeah and I'm not interested in that. I'm interested in a connection (especially after experiencing it a couple times with women I've dated.) By that, I don't mean any of that romantic bs that chick flicks talk about, I mean a cool girl that I can literally "be myself" around i.e. talk the way I would around a guy unfiltered and not supplicating to women by lying to them (IMO gameplaying is no better than the guys that buy women flowers etc...same concept)...a girl that likes sex, has a similar way of thinking, likes to go on weekend getaways/out to eat/have great sex etc...but you think I'd be asking for the moon.
You keep telling what YOU want while you haven't given ONE THING that you can offer a girl for spending time with you. Girls don't care if you are "ÿourself" or not, it matters what you can OFFER them. You haven't told us you can cook, play sports, are ripped, have a ton of friends, can salsa dance, can ride a motorbike, know the mayor of your town, give her great sex, or do anything of value to a girl.

All you say is you don't want to supplicate and want a girl to have great sex with, another way a saying a girl owes you something because you are you.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joeEtata said:
I have no idea where my type would be. The women I like would be in the 6/7/8 range to most guys here and most guys in general...the kind of women that are attractive, dress well, but don't go overboard with it...think younger versions of Julianne Moore, Jennie Garth, Gillian Anderson, Rachel Weisz (just using them as rough examples, the woman doesn't have to look like any of them...just that pale/sexy look.)

I especially like that look when the woman has big boobs/flat chest but isn't overly athletic.
Well what the f**k, man. Go find that type.

I understand that you're frustrated and maybe you're just venting. But as it pertains to this website and us trying to help you, here's the summary of this discussion:

You: I don't want to manipulate women into bed.
Us: You don't have to.
You: And the bars I go to don't have my type of women.
Us: Ok. Go to different bars.
You: I don't know where my type would be.
Us: What the F**K...FIND the type, and make something happen.

It's an endless string of complaints and excuses. You think I haven't been discouraged before? I don't care what your type is, or how pale you like your girls, or what kind boobs you like. Go find your "type" and f**king f**k her already. That's all the guidance I can provide you. What...do you want me to hold your d**k so you can take a piss too? Come on, buddy. This is getting boring. If you're applying effort and not having success, then the problem is YOU. It's not women. It's not the outside world. It's not bars. It's you. Fix something and try again...

You're a virgin and you're talking about "types". First, go experience a couple girls. THEN talk to me about how picky you are about a "type." I have a feeling that ultimately your "type" will be "the next girl who spreads her legs for me".

joeEtata

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tough love. I mean it.

As far as sex, there are 3 categories for me:

Definitely and potential dating material as well.

Yes for a one timer but wouldn't commit...not enough attraction or not a match.

No...absolutely no attraction whatsoever on any level.

I was thinking about what someone said, whether in jest or not, on this thread or another about going on a vacation. That might solve the problem because I could get a one timer/brief fling with no repercussions. It actually makes a lot of sense. Lame analogy, but kind of like skipping to the good songs on an album and getting instant gratification.

As far as finding "my type"...you're also right that it's up to me to find them, not complain about not being able to find them.

But I think getting rid of the V card...getting some sex out of my system is step number one...and the vacation might be just the thing for that.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to lie to a girl. Just don't be totally honest. There's a big difference. Just omit some things that you would normally say.

Your probably not going to find a quality girl at a club or bar and you don't want to meet a LTR there. Trust me.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeezus Jones, I can't believe I have to say this. Get better at KINO. If you don't kino, it won't matter what you say or even how you say it. If you want to get laid, you have to know how to kino and escalate.

I honestly don't know anyone who has ever gotten laid for the sole reason of telling a woman what she wants to hear. In fact you are far more likely to get laid if you tell a girl what she does NOT want to hear. You need to get into more arguments with women that you want to screw. When the argument is over, you offer some kind of tension release, such as a hug or kiss. Another opportunity to kino.