Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Frustrate then Fu­ck!

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I accidentally did this the first time, the AFC me thought that I had screwed myself over by angering her. But surprisingly, she loved it. Every moment we spent was a battle of wits, a power struggle. It led to amazing, passionate sex and most certainly a relationship had she been better looking.

I shelved this technique for a while, as the things I learned here had given me excellent results.

However, I was thumbing through my phone and came across a girl who had low interest and I'd nexted. So I thought to myself, what the heck. I'll send her an abrasive text just to see what happens. Our interaction went something like this:

me: sup ginger b*itch (she's a redhead)
her: what the fuuck?
me: ha i was right. just like a true ginger
her: very funny monstar
me: bet you don't have the balls to come over and call me out
her: maybe i will...
me: ha yeah right
her: I just might
me: yeah whatever i doubt it

That was our chat. Shortly after my reply she came over. We had a long, heated argument, which turned sexual and eventually ended in the bedroom.

This seems to mesh with what I've learned here. Women love drama, dominance, excitement, unpredictability, and being caught up in the moment. And I had a lot of fun too, which is what I consider most important.

Trying my utmost to get them riled up is the newest weapon in my arsenal.

This is such a powerful too it is almost like voodoo, in my opinion. There was this FINE girl who I was trying to game, but nothing I said ever seemed to interest her, so I got bored of ever trying to initiate conversation. One day, I sent a random text while extremely bored, didn't care what I said and I eventually called her a B*tch, BOOM, more attention from her than I had ever got before, and thats how we kicked it off.

the key is to be unphased by he anger.... understand that she is enjoying the emotions....

and then to fvck her good the first chance you get....

she'll cuddle up to you like a kitten when you're done...

note: you shouldn't do this stuff all the time. i do it with women about 20% of the time.... Mainly when im getting bored with them and need a spark myself

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can sum this up. Find something to argue about with them and then relieve the tension with a hug, kiss, fvck. Repeat.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
thin line between anger and love..thats why makeup sex is so passionate..good post

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
I really enjoy this one line I saw on BB Misc: "Wow that sounds like a lot of pent-up anger.....let's release it in the bedroom! :D "

my style of game is pretty much trolling haha