Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From socializing to getting laid

mzplk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, how do I move from simply socializing to banging?
(currently, still a virgin)

I have NO trouble socializing with girls (no confidence/attitude/whatever issues...), but how to move from that to actually getting laid?

Sure, I can treat them AS FRIENDS no problem...
ok, but I kinda want to get into the bed a little...

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, you need to get used to touching. Playful touching first, then progress into more sensual touches.

You need to find your pick first. Who's the winner? who do you want to get with physically?

Then, build emotional rapport, not just friendship rapport. You need to tap into personal questions, and also take her perception of YOU to Boyfriend or FB material. It's your pick.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
Escalation & isolation. Key points. Persistence: 2 steps forward, 1 step back.
Spoken like a true champ!! Took the exact words out of my mouth.

mzplk

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys have some good advice,
but how can someone like me who knows absolutely NOTHING about getting laid or what is sexual (aside from occasional hearsay/what is online) begin to follow it?

As an aside, is online dating/hooking up any good?
Seems like it sort of sets the tone from the beginning...

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how does any beginner follow the teachings of anybody? you understand it and apply it. just be careful... sometimes it's like playing with fire.. i read so much material and retain just about 20% of it anyways. so its like im trying to improve myself but i'm content with who I am already. learning all of it completely added to the confusion of understanding the opposite sex, which never really happens, brings you back to square 1 after years and years of time.

don't start off online... go out there and approach women that seem approachable to you.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sick Again's words match my experience. Often I have thought a chick wasn't down because she was leaning away and being evasive. I almost didn't go for it on a number occasions because of this, but then I said **** it, went for it and was on almost every time.

So rule #1 is get them alone and rule #2 is always assume it's on no matter what you think you're seeing. Most girls wont allow isolation unless they are interested. By being in isolation with you, you're got your green light and if you wait for any others you will miss out on easy lays.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mzplk said:
Hey guys, how do I move from simply socializing to banging?
(currently, still a virgin)

I have NO trouble socializing with girls (no confidence/attitude/whatever issues...), but how to move from that to actually getting laid?

Sure, I can treat them AS FRIENDS no problem...
ok, but I kinda want to get into the bed a little...

A) Physical escalation, aka kino.
B) Talk more using thoughts and emotions.

Those will amp up the sexuality and create a deeper level of connection .

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be sexual. Don't be a friend.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so pretty much to elaborate isolation, a girl will not just grab you when you are with all your friends and say "hey come with me to the bedroom" they may pull you aside if they're really digging you which is pretty much a sign that she wants to make out at least. Girls are not the ones who take initiative, this is a man's job. If she doesn't, you gotta give a reason to pull her away from all the judgmental company. This is how the whole wingman sh!t works, because a girl will never leave her friend alone. That's where your homie comes in to distract and occupy the other.
One technique that works is usually in a bar to suggest getting a drink. One I used in college was when I asked a girl to come listen to from french hip hop. (That was classic.) If you're really the alpha type, which I don't think I'm that dominant but I have done in the past is just grab their hand and say come with me.

As far as escalation, same **** goes, they won't take the first dive, they want to be submissive and thus submit. So just get her smiling and sh!t and get close and pop her one! Just make sure to warm her up if she's not really into getting that physical. When she is you'll see it.

On a side note to the thread starter, go for the girls you really dig. You want to try to create attraction in those who you are attracted to. That is half the fun: the chase! Don't go for the easy lay because sometimes its not worth it.

mzplk

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically,
what you guys are saying is that it's "ok" to not feel totally
natural when doing such actions for the first time?

dbautista87

Reaction score
this has worked for me before i actually hook up with two girls at a house party in one night the only night i went out in like months and happened again with some hot south african girl down in miami. What i found out is that you just have to socialize get a group of friends and they will introduce you to some female friends and then your instints will kick in at some point youll know when is a good time to kiss them and all that sometimes even the girl will start the conversation. Drinking helps a lot too especially if you are the shy type so dont despair just socialize the banging will come at some point and when you get home you will say to yourself how the hell did i do that

Genesis5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggest thing for me, is you have to stick out of the pack. Tons of dudes are going to hit on the one you want, be C&F, Charming, Attractive. But what's going to get you from Socializing to Banging.

Is your balls. Don't be afraid to touch, go for the kiss, do things that will show her you're a man and nothing fears you, not even rejection.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Sick Again's words match my experience. Often I have thought a chick wasn't down because she was leaning away and being evasive. I almost didn't go for it on a number occasions because of this, but then I said **** it, went for it and was on almost every time.

So rule #1 is get them alone and rule #2 is always assume it's on no matter what you think you're seeing. Most girls wont allow isolation unless they are interested. By being in isolation with you, you're got your green light and if you wait for any others you will miss out on easy lays.
please PLEASE!! I plead with you someone give this man a medal especially for the last paragraph. .excellent

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always find an early compliment is good for new girls I meet who I am likely to see again in social circles etc. I mean early as in the first/second proper conversation you have with her.

It only needs to be a single compliment but enough to say "not interested in being your friend". Do it early because the longer you leave it, the more likely you will get "oh... wow.. I thought we were friends?"

Then just stay cool and friendly the next few times you are around eachother, you dont even need to compliment her again, she'll remeber your first compliment, she knows the score and you planted the seed. If interested she will be curious to see just how much you actually like her and the frame is yours.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are leaving out some key details here. Your advice is pretty much limited to when you're face to face. What about the time in between? How do you act when you're apart?

Let's say you meet a girl at a bar or a party or whatever, good kino, lots of interest, maybe even a make-out. Can't close that night, but get her number and stumble home.

Alternatively. You meet a girl in a public daytime setting, in the library, or at the park or at a cafe. More polite than the previous scenario, less/no kino, no make-out, but definitely some flirty vibes and clear IOI's. You exchange numbers and part ways.

To make it interesting, let's also say that you're in a new city / your friends are out of town, and you have absolutely nothing else going on that you could casually invite her to tag along.

Now what the f*ck do you do??? how do you close

(this is actually my predicament right now btw so I have no answers)

G-Source

Reaction score
Try out stuff. If you're doing as well as you say in social situation, it shouldn't be such a problem. You don't need to be successful right away. Think of it as practice. That will help you do it with more ease and not take rejection too personally (if you are rejected at all ;) ).

Check these:
kingofseduction.com/being-unattached-to-the-outcome/
kingofseduction.com/how-to-attract-women-by-qualifying/
kingofseduction.com/22-tips-to-get-laid-easy/

Good luck!

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
888 said:
I think you guys are leaving out some key details here. Your advice is pretty much limited to when you're face to face. What about the time in between? How do you act when you're apart?

Let's say you meet a girl at a bar or a party or whatever, good kino, lots of interest, maybe even a make-out. Can't close that night, but get her number and stumble home.

Alternatively. You meet a girl in a public daytime setting, in the library, or at the park or at a cafe. More polite than the previous scenario, less/no kino, no make-out, but definitely some flirty vibes and clear IOI's. You exchange numbers and part ways.

To make it interesting, let's also say that you're in a new city / your friends are out of town, and you have absolutely nothing else going on that you could casually invite her to tag along.

Now what the f*ck do you do??? how do you close

(this is actually my predicament right now btw so I have no answers)
Theres no single answer for any of these questions, It all dealt through with experience and sarging a large amount of girls. Just like mastering a sport or trade it takes trail and error. Yes you can read tips to get a slight advantage just like with everything in life but unless you put yourself out there and have a Abundance mentality, that no one girl is the end all be all, and you will always live to game another day. Some people will never develop the emotional stability to be rejected time and time again and still push forward but its part of it. and if your not getting rejected then you are not talking to enough girls.