Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From no sex, LJBF -> PLEASE **** ME NOW!

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe some women really do enjoy a spot of COMPLETE JERK now and then

So things sort of turn sour with a plate I was spinning (I was getting a little soft on her her), and we begin seeing eachother less (went from 3x a week to 1x/week), and not having sex. She then accuses me of only being interested in her for sex, and tries to give me a LJBF speech. I just straightly asked her if she was no longer interested in a physical relationship, and she said she wasn't. However, this girl is still a good friend, and gives me rides/money whenever I need it. So, I made plans to hang out with her for her birthday, and figured it would be a friendly thing.

For some reason, I just decide to pretend like I don't give a **** about her. I teased her a lot more than I usually do, talked to every cute girl I see right in front of her, and brag about myself all night. She would act upset, but could not help but laugh and smile at some of the outlandish things I would say. Still she seemed very sad at the fact that I scored two waitresses (and the shift manager's) number at stake-and-shake.

At blockbuster, we go to rent a movie, and when a woman asks me to excuse her, I tell the woman that there is no excuse for her and just keep walking through the door. We went to get the movie, and some hot chick I went to highschool with ran up to talk to me, and I talked to her like she wasn't fit to lick **** off my shoe.

Blockbuster chick: HEY MAGIC KARL! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE HIGHSCHOOL

Me: No ****? That probably explains why I haven't seen you since highschool, huh?

Blockbuster chick: I really miss you, you used to be soooo funny and math class with you was the only class I liked going to.

Me: Do you know where Mall-Rats is?

Blockbuster chick: Uhhm... Let me---

Me (interrupting): How long have you worked here?

Blockbuster chick: Two wee--

Me (interrupting): Never mind, I'll find it quicker myself.

Blockbuster chick: Hey, I just got a new cellpho--

Me (interrupting): YES! I found it. Good ****. What were you saying?

Blockbuster chick: Oh well I got my new cellphone and I was wondering if you wanted to give me your number and do one of my parties (I DJ, and rap)

Me: I don't really have a phone right now, I'm kind of poor (MY PHONE RANG WHEN SHE STARTED TALKING TO ME)

Blockbuster chick: Oh... well let me give you my number, let me get you a pe--

Me: What is it?

Blockbuster chick: (tells me her number)

Me: Ok. I'll remember that.

So then I walk to the counter, not saying goodbye or anything and I swear to god I whistled and snapped and called for the "Friend who is a girl" like she was a ****ing dog. The lady at the counter looked at me like I was the biggest ******* on the planet, and the girls jaw just dropped. She slapped me in the middle of the store, and I laughed at her that she was out of line and needed to calm herself.

When we got back to the car, I told her that she looks amazing tonight. And she acted like it was the most wonderful thing I ever said to her.

When we get back to her place, I don't even sit on the same couch as her, I instead take the rocking chair. She then tells me she is upset that I am not being "cuddly" or "nice" and puts on a fake tantrum. I decide to sit next to her, and she lays on me and demands a massage. I refuse to do it for probably 20 minutes, and she initiates more and more kino. At this point I cave in and inform her that its only because it his birthday.

She gives exaggerated moans the whole time and tells me how much she misses me and how good it feels. After that, I demand a massage from her and act like it was the most pathetic massage I have ever gotten. In fact, after 5 minutes, I tell her she can stop. She doesn't, but I start rubbing her thighs and running my fingers through the hair at the base of her hairline on the back of her neck.

She suggests that we move to the other couch because it is crowded and lays down with her legs spread out and her ankles near her ears with a sexy little smirk on her face. I pretend to not even see it and keep watching the movie. This girl grabs my arm, and pulls me on top of her. She then bites my neck, and grabs my **** then says "PLEASE **** ME". She starts kissing my neck, and pulling off my pants.

I tell her no. She flips me over and gets on top of me staring me down, and is squeezing my ****. I tell her no again, and that I'm not interested in sympathy sex. She steps off the couch, and pulls down her pants, then puts her ass and ***** in my face and asks me if I'm sure. I say yes, then she grabs my hand and puts my fingers in her *****.

So what did I do? I banged the **** out of her. I could tell that she was getting no sex at all for the last few weeks because she was ridiculously tight. Like in pain when I penetrated her at first. I first banged her for 20 minutes, and then she said we didn't have much time left before she had to take me home and asked if I wanted to *** on her ass, face, stomach or in her mouth. I came on her ass, and said it was a shame we didn't have much longer.

Then she told me about how much she missed ****ing me, and I demanded she watch my penis dance. (I can make my **** wiggle), then started watching the movie commenting on how it was my favorite scene. She said we still had time to watch a few more minutes of movie but then we had to go. So then, 5 minutes after she was supposed to have me home, she pulls down her pants and tells me to **** her again. So I did.

Then she took me home and the whole way told me how much she misses me and how much fun she had on her birthday, how I was the greatest guy ever, and how she wants to see me again soon.

LJBF -> PLEASE **** ME.......

All in a days work. :cool:

Ok Ok. I promise there was more to this post than bragging. Could there have been more behind this? Was this just sympathy sex? Or Did I somehow just raise my value in her eyes by acting like I was some sort of King?

While I am aware of what I did, I was just wondering how it went from completely cold, like her complaining when I wanted to have sex and then telling me we should just be friends to completely hot as in her climbing on me like I was a jungle gym and demanding sex? Was she maybe just testing me somehow or what?

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More details: While I'm not real sure if it was sympathy sex or not, she went from calling me dude at the beginning of the night, to calling me baby at the end of the night. Also, she was very aggressive about it and was SOAKING WET when the sex started. Like enough that I could smell her ***** (not in a bad, stinky sort of way) before her panties were off. Like to the point where when I slipped out of her doggystyle I got flicked in the face with her vaginal fluids.

What makes me believe that it was sympathy sex is that she said she wasn't sure why she wanted to do it and FELT BAD about cutting me out of sex.

I guess what I'm really trying to find out is what was the psychology going through her head as the night progressed? There was no ****y-funny about my behavior, I was being a straight ******* every chance I got.

MrMaN

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats the best thing ive read all day! nice work... ive also found that when things start to go in this very same direction during an LTR that being a complete jerk (with style and alternated alittle) like that can bring em back pretty quick...:woo:

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problem child. nothing to really learn from this, other than 'easy girls' are 'easy'.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry man doesn't count as you'd already had sex with this girl...sounds like a fb to me.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to a complete jackass for this sort of thing to happen. The way you treated that girl from highschool was pathetic. You looked like a tool. If i were you I would go back to the movie theatre and apologize to her. You said you were just going to act like you didn't give a damn, but what you did proves you did this all to impress a girl. Don't do anything just for a girl. By doing that you do give a damn. Step up and be a man, not a jackass.