Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From emo/nice guy to jerk and finally to a sociopath

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have already whined here about my oneitis before so I wont do that again. Here is a great thing which happened to me during the past 6 months: after being severely rejected by my oneitis who made me feel like a complete wussy AFC emo, I felt depressed for a few months until I met a very nice girl who helped me get up again, we had sex for a month or so before splitting up.
Anyway, its been a year now since my oneitis humiliated and rejected me, that pathetic excuse of a man, and I must say, I have become a true sociopath since then, first there was a short period when I was more and more referre to as a "real unemotional jerk" and now things evaluated to such a level that I'm more than that, I'm a true sociopath. The last time I had the feeling of fear was LONG ago, I cant imagine what fear is, I bet if a guy on a street would put a gun on my head I would not experience that emotion, not at all.. all of my insecurities about myself have vanished, I'm probably one of the most confident guys out there.
Another thing is that I cant exprience any emotion for girls, I cant attach myself to them in any way, mostly I regard them as human garbage who I can use to satisfy my needs.
feels great to have all this power to be honest! I'm really proud of myself and of what I have become. :cheer:
I can approach ANY woman and talk about anything, without feeling even slightly nervous or anything else. Feels good guys ;)

I guess its true that a heart break of a nice guy makes him the worst jerk around ;)

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about women being human garbage, they are people too.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm a sociopath is someone who has an anti-social personality disorder lol. Its a really bad thing, not something to be proud of.

And women shouldnt be considered human garbage. I think you need to get your head straight.

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always been a sociopath in my head, I began to steal from my parents when I just 7, I used to torture animals, living fish, maniulating people, I cant NOT lie, every girl who has ever been open to me emotionally has eventually been severely hurt by me in a very cruel way.
I will never understand why I was able to develop oneitis to someone, it turned me into a nice emo boy and kept me there for 3 years.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Look at me, see how special I am?"

"Well, I mean, look NOW"

"OK, try now?"

Attention whore.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acq said:
I have always been a sociopath in my head, I began to steal from my parents when I just 7, I used to torture animals, living fish, maniulating people, I cant NOT lie, every girl who has ever been open to me emotionally has eventually been severely hurt by me in a very cruel way.
I will never understand why I was able to develop oneitis to someone, it turned me into a nice emo boy and kept me there for 3 years.
Have fun in jail.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be proud. You've still a long way to becoming the self-actualized male. Your antipathy towards women is the hallmark of your self-loathing caused by the 'one-itis' who rejected you. You hated feeling that way, so now when you feel a tendency towards anything that 'poor pathetic AFC' would do, you overcompensate. Whether you realize it or not. You're still that AFC, just acting out more.

You will have moved on when you no longer feel the need to refer to your self, your one-itis, women, or the man that you were with anything but indifference. As a statement of fact, not a statement of contempt. Move on, or it will kill all that is best in you.