Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From Chump To Trump!

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, I wanna say a very big "thank you" to Almighty God who put it somewhere in my story to flee from the bottomless pit of chumpville, and masterminded my escape to glory.

Ignorance is evil. Lotta folks would die being chumps. May their souls rest in perfect peace (in advance).

After I ignored prior red flags, I got dumped by now ex. She sat me down for some two hours tellin me hw she screwed some dude she met and boned under three weeks, the same pu**y I waited 14 months to get a shot at. I was absolutely calm while I listened. As soon as she left, I burst into unending tears. She had cheated previously, I had too... We had confession sessions ( that's a scam girls use to know who the hell u are, BEWARE ) considering the fact I had her best friend tell me how "not-holy" she was really was, I mistook it for jealousy cos I we had had sex before I started dating my ex (not really a chronic AFC I was eh ???). So I ignored all her talk and caused a big fight between em.

So she tells me "I don't deserve her" & I should get somebody else, and leaves. So, I cried for weeks and started plotting how to get her back. Fortunately, I strolled, into greener pastures..... So I started understanding the basics of seduction and all that.
In no time, I changed. From chump to trump. I'm way ahead, girls (no 9 n 10s yet) diggin me and stuff... I'm totally schooled. I'm impressed. As for my ex... WHO CARES!!! I see all her calls as disturbances now. Already told her to "Leave Me Da Fvck Alone!!!".

I boned her friend sometime last month (no strings attached, we are just good friends) and now I listened to who my ex really was... We laughed it off, she told me how much she wished I was wise enough.

Now, I'm considered a gamer. But fellow gamers, my biggest worries are:

1. I find it hard to balance "the cool, calm, alpha male" persona with the "dangerous, fun dude" persona. I try, but its not as fluent as I want.

2. I've had girls chase me now, but I've lost some due to the whole idea of me "all of a sudden" falling for them after so long.

3. At times I'm too smooth and cavalier to be true. They sense it and become defensive... Though I've conquered some.

The first is by far a bigger problem though.

IDEAS ANYBODY???!!!

I telepathically bro-love every DJ worldwide irrespective of differences .

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, thanks for the telepathic brolove.

It sounds like you have the necessary traits and insights and that you're simply in the process of calibration. That's a time-consuming process that cannot really be circumvented.

This is where individual personality comes in so it's hard to give you specific tips since we don't know you. It sounds to me like you're on the right track and just need to dial in as you go.

The only thing I can say is to make sure that your main priority is that each interaction is fun and entertaining for you. Don't try to be cool to impress, rather be cool to qualify her. Each "reaching out" should be a chance that you're granting her to impress you.

Telepathically out...
Atom Smasher

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Cool, calm alpha works 100% of the time. Dangerous, fun dude needs a bit more discretion. Women are very sensitive about what other people, especially other women, think about them.

Flirting cool, calm, and in control gives her the opportunity to flirt back without fear of judgment. If she's openly attracted to your "bad boy" persona, she could get worried about being thought of as a slut. Once chicks get that in their heads, it's tough to get it out.

I avoid talking about sex AT ALL, and I avoid anything other than some gentle Kino when in public. If she turns it up, tell her she's getting out of line, with suave of course. When it's just you two alone, that "dangerous, fun dude" can come out and she can feel free to act the way she wants towards it. Since her panties should be wet by the time you get her alone, just take it from there.

2. We all lose some. No PUA on the planet brings back every single chick. You sound like you're getting your head straight. I wouldn't worry about a little C&B.

3. They should only become defensive if you're not incorporating quite enough "funny" into a C&F session. And don't get TOO ****y. You can always learn more.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah! Appreciated..... That what I do, wait till night comes before I unleash my beasts.

I so much dread the friend zone, that when talking to chicks I pray they mess up so I can show the jerky- blunt talking monster in me, then return to Mr. Cool.

Its so much fun when u know how the game is played.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coochieman said:
Yeah! Appreciated..... That what I do, wait till night comes before I unleash my beasts.

I so much dread the friend zone, that when talking to chicks I pray they mess up so I can show the jerky- blunt talking monster in me, then return to Mr. Cool.

Its so much fun when u know how the game is played.
No need to pray. They always mess up. :cool:

SMS 48

Don Juan
Reaction score
At least she was nice enough to sit down with you and cut you loose instead of stringing you along forever while you remain clueless.