From chump to CHAMP. L3D_ZEPP3LIN's journal of recovery and success

L3D_ZEPP3LIN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm sure a few of you guys have read my recent post about how I got dumped a couple days ago and if not... http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=222573

Anyways, I've decided that it's time to start working on improving my life and also, to share my progress on here with you all so that I can literally watch myself grow and also, to get any feedback from anyone on here. I will try to post something on here at least once a day. Anyways...

I'll recap the last couple days. So Monday night, although I knew it was gonna end between us, I was quite blindsided when she decided to break it off before I could. So that night I was quite under the weather. Tuesday (yesterday), I decided that I needed to stay out of school so I could properly begin the healing process. I decided that until further notice, it's best that I stay off Facebook, so I "went offline" and I ignored any messages that I got.

Actually around 3 yesterday, my ex messaged me, and although it was very tempting to reply and try to beg for her back, I ignored it. Didn't open it or anything. She hasn't messaged me back and quite frankly, I don't really want her to. Also, I went out and got a new haircut and I shaved and generally spent my day making myself look more presentable to the public. Today, I had a doctor's appointment so I missed school yet again. So I spent more time tuning myself up. Went to church and I got quite a bit of attention from all the girls there. Not much talking, but more subtle looks, but it's a start.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna get some blood work done, and then it's off to school for me. My goals for tomorrow are to acquire a saxophone so I can begin teaching myself how to play it. I'm a quite gifted trumpet player already, but it's time for something new. And also, to slowly start talking to other girls.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read your dumped thread.

My God. You're only 17 and have found the redpill? You should thank this chick that dumped you. Little do you know that you've completed a huge milestone at such a young age which will only open your eyes to a brighter future with women, confidence, discipline, and becoming a successful young man. You will have a leg up on many aspects of life ahead of the curve if you stick with what you learn here and use it where appropriate.

First lesson - women are not the key to happiness.

Read the DJ Bible. All of It. Start applying the principles to your daily life. Focus on becoming a better man for yourself and report your progress. This will be a great thing for you.

Oh yea - forget about the cvnt. Don't give her the time of day. It doesn't matter why she dumped you. She'll find out about the beast she created. Welcome to the forum.

L3D_ZEPP3LIN

Don Juan
Reaction score
hop On hop Off said:
You walked away. You avoided challenge in the phase of difficulty.
It would seem that I did do that. It's great that you pointed that out, actually. Being somewhat of a coward is one of the many things I'm gonna address...

12-11-2014:

So I went into school today , but I didn't get the saxophone like I said I would, as every instrument has been taken up by the school band. So, I'm just gonna start learning guitar again and maybe even banjo (Born and raised in the south...) It seems that my ex is just gonna try the "hey I just dumped you, but let's still be friends" game with me. Tonight, at my band concert, she was being all friendly and trying to start conversations and whatnot. I talked to her a little back and we had a pleasant interaction. She's not gonna get on Facebook and message me because she probably knows that I ain't gonna reply to her, just like the last message. The fact that her and I sit next to each other in band class and the fact that she still tries to talk friendly seems to be hindering my progress.

In short, I had a normal day in school but tonight at my band concert my ex was being all buddy buddy with me

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it dude!

Glad for you!... But don’t get complacent. Get yourself to at least 60 days before you congratulate yourself. These things come in waves. Keep going though! We are here. We are doing it with you.

O, don’t learn the banjo. Please. Stick with the guitar. The banjo? That’s a hymen tightener if I ever heard of one.

GYM! Go. Now. For you! I promise.

L3D_ZEPP3LIN

Don Juan
Reaction score
12-12-14:

Definitely a good day. Today was the last day of the semester and I got some freshman chick swooning over me, and even got her snapchat and phone number so that's always good on the ego. Beginning to see how unhealthy and dysfunctional my relationship was. It kinda sucks that I spent valuable time on her, but there ain't no changing that. Went to the army (national guard) recruiter as well, but due to medical problems, I can't join, but I did notice things about the recruiter. He was quite build, had a real confident, but not ****y look about him, and he generally gave off a good vibe. These are some of the things that I'm striving to make a part of me, and as for going to the gym, once school starts back, I'm gonna lift up there, but when school is unavailable, I'm gonna save up some money and buy me a home gym set or something of that nature.

L3D_ZEPP3LIN

Don Juan
Reaction score
12-13-14:

Got some new clothes, and put payment down on a new car. While I was clothes shopping, I made some small talk with a girl while checking out. I gave her a good ****y/funny attitude and I got her number. But she seems to give off a "hey! I"ll fvck anything that talks to me" feeling. She doesn't look very bad either, but I think I'll have to be careful to not get sucked up into any sort of her games.

L3D_ZEPP3LIN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost access to the internet so I've been unable to give any updates. I'll spare you all the boring details. Basically, I've been working, or I've been working on my image. I managed to attract some girl that goes to a different school than I do. While that sounds good, I am not attracted to her in the least and she will not leave me alone. I've tried blocking her, I've tried telling her to go away, but nothing I do works. Though, I will say that a month ago I would never expect to be in this sort of situation. :crackup: