Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From Chuang Tzu

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy called Tom accused my of trying to tune his girlfriend. I said to him:

"There is a story of brilliant, magical bird, which flies ten thousand miles from over the seas to beyond the mountains. During its journeys, it will eat nothing but fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, and drink nothing but water from the spring of eternal life.

Now it so happened that there was an owl who had gotten hold of the stinking carcass of a dead rat. As the owl was about to devour this morsel, he heard the piercing beautiful cry of the brilliant magical bird flying past far above him, and he looked up at it and said 'shoo!'.

Now that you have this girlfriend of yours, are you trying to 'shoo!' me too?"

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are u talking about?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you don't get stoned and post on here.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The owl was scared because he thought the magical bird would steal his meal, but that's ridiculous... the magical bird who only eats fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, and only drinks from the spring of life, is hardly going to try to steal away the stinking carcass of a dead rat from the owl.

And its the same with this guy Tom, he's girlfriend was a below average HB 6 at best. There's no way I was trying to steal his girlfriend away from him. I was just interacting with people and generally being the alpha male and the centre of attention, and SHE started giving ME IOI's.

Tom couldn't handle that, so he accused me of tuning her, to which I replied with this story from the Chuang Tzu, which is an ancient Taoist text with heaps of other cool stories like this one.