....from 2nd to home..?

Sublimeee

Reaction score
So i've been dating this girl now for almost a month. We never fight or anything it's almost too perfect. I can't really complain at all....

Everytime we try to go to the movies... out or anywhere.. .we end up making out.... blowing off everything else... then she comes over and we never get further than fingering/handjob kinda deal. WHen she's on top of me she'll like grind me n stuff but it's nothing to big. Tons of sexual tension between us though, is what I'm getting at.

I'm so near posotive she's ready for sex but idk how to go about bringing it up or anything really.... ya I'm a virgin... and from what I understand I think she is to.

I don't want to scare her or anything... I'm like 75% sure she'd be all for it

My question really is... how.... without being awkward or anythin..

haha i was thinking of just like having a condum in my back pocket cuz she likes to put her hands in my back pockets or something... idk..... help me out

Sublimeee

Reaction score
bump, only cuz there's definately gunna be some alone time this weekend

SmokeX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Put the condom in your back pocket, and if she questions it, just tell her, Just in case we decide to. It shows respect, and some what moral values. Who knows just a move like that... could get you all the way. Worked for me a few times. Only thing is if she says no it's no.

Smoke