friendzoned?

Bjj_playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
this confused the **** out of me...ive chilled with a girl twice so far..tomorrow is gona be our third time. i havent made any moves on her on the last two times....so we planned to watch a movie at my place then go watch fireworks..so this is what she txts me tonight. "2mrow after work, movie me and u then we will watch fireworks in a non romantic way" sooo wtf...should i waste my time..is this some kind of test?..i dont get why she wants to chill then. :mad:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all, you need to grow some. why haven't you made a move?

This is what I would do.. I"m not going to tell you what to do... make other plans. Leave her alone for about 2 weeks. Dont' adviod her, but make other plans. Get her interest built back up in you. Because seeing her everytime she wants to see you and you not making a move is not bidding well for you. Your best chance is to get her "wondering" about you again, get that intrest peeked, and then when you DO see her again, make sure you will have the "chance" to be alone and take it from there.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off read this... http://www.sosuave.com/articles/escaping.htm
And it's terrible you didn't make a move yet, so make one asap...
Or if you're too shy, at least make it known that you're interested.

While you're watching the fireworks, make sure you're cuddling under the blanket, doin lotsa kino, etc., and then kiss her.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monster said:
wtf? Who writes stuff like that?

Thats what I was thinking.