Friendzone vs. Being a reserve

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is kind of a spin off of this --> http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158452

I think there's some confusion amongst a few of us. Women are more intelligent then we give them credit for when it comes to interactions with the opposite sex. As a matter of fact, they may be even smarter and more adept then us since they're approached daily by hordes of men.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I believe there's a huge difference between being labeled in the FriendZone or being in Reserve

Example

Tom's at a party. He spots this sensational woman that he'd like to make speak in tongues and never forget his name.

So - Tom goes in guns blazing. Since she's so fine, he decides to take things smooth. He gets her name, has a stimulating conversation, dances with her and even gets a little kino in. He's really digging this chick and believes he made a great impression so he gets her number and exits.

Tom waits a few days and decides to call this fine thing up to go out for drinks. She picks up, excited to hear from him. However, she's busy all week and doesn't know when she'll be available. So Tom says fine and aborts from the call. However he wonders why she's acting indifferent and decides to text her a few days later. She sends a few nonchalant responses back at him but nothing groundbreaking.

After a few days Tom calls again, but this time she's not as excited to hear him. When Tom asks her out she says, "I have a boyfriend, but I'd really like to be your friend!"

FriendZone

That's it. Tom's done with this broad. She's put him in the friendzone and escape is futile. He's better off moving onto new pvssy.

When a chick you've opened says those words it's definitely not the end all be all, but it may as well be. She didn't counteroffer his proposal nor did she ever initiate contact with him. Saying "LJBF" is the nail in the coffin. Now don't get me wrong there's always a slim chance she may eventually come around, but how long is Tom willing to wait? He's better off finding other women with higher interest.

When a woman straight up tells you "Let's Be Friends" the best thing to do is move on. Don't embarrass yourself and keep trying to turn her to the darkside. It's over.

However...

Reserve

Imagine the same scenario except this time, the woman Tom is after counteroffers with another day and time. So they go out and have a great time. At the end of the date, Tom gets a kiss and they tell each other how much they look forward to the next meeting.

So Tom's so excited, he calls her the following week to set something up. This time the woman tells him she's busy without counteroffering.

Tom isn't too concerned about this because he was smart enough to have backups. This woman whom he had such a great time with suddenly becomes aloof. He doesn't initiate contact because he's too busy.

The following week, the HB texts Tom

HB: Hey babe. How are you?

They text a few times back and forth and eventually set up a time to meet again. This process goes on for quite some time, but it doesn't matter because they're having fun with each other and ultimately see each other whenever it's convenient.

I think of this as being in her Reserves. More than likely, she has someone else with higher interest she's going out with but she still has a backup plan. Tom doesn't seem to mind either because he's a smart guy and also has other plates. Notice how neither of them even mentioned being friends? Because they're not friends ..they're acquaintances that may or may not end up fvcking in the back of Tom's lac.

There is a difference...

Also, keep in mind if you game women at all they aren't your friends. If they don't hit you with the "LJBF", "I have a bf" etc lines and do exchange numbers you're going into their reserve bank instantaneously. After a few interactions she'll decide whether or not you'll remain in her reserve bank, become the next big thing or become a friend.

These are just my observations from experience. There's always going to be exceptions. I know "friends" that fvcked each other and may be in the process of getting ready to "fvck". But if a woman is attracted to you in any way, shape or form always know there's a possibility you two could end up banging. True friends don't fvck each other so you never really were just "friends", simply waiting in reserves for the opportunity.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You failed to mention people that are actually friends already before interest was expressed.

There is a huge difference between a guy and a girl being friends who have hung out several times and really talk to each other vs. a guy getting rejected from a girl he doesn't even know that gives him the LJBF line.

With the guy and girl who were friends, the guy was most likely in the friendzone for an extended period of time.

The other guy was not in friendzone but if he continued to hang out with her that's where she would most likely put him.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Maxtro said:
You failed to mention people that are actually friends already before interest was expressed.

There is a huge difference between a guy and a girl being friends who have hung out several times and really talk to each other vs. a guy getting rejected from a girl he doesn't even know that gives him the LJBF line.

With the guy and girl who were friends, the guy was most likely in the friendzone for an extended period of time.

The other guy was not in friendzone but if he continued to hang out with her that's where she would most likely put him.
EXACTLY
That is exactly what I was thinking Maxtro. To me,GuanYu's examples don't contain the kind of friendzone we've been talking about in the other threads.
I mean when you like a girl,but instead of revealing your interest,you just continue to hang around her,laughing and joking,listening to her talk about her issues with other guys she dates,and secretly hoping that she'll somehow pick up on the fact that you like her. And all of this going on for months and months. That's what I'm talking about.

If ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM has found a way to turn this type if situation around,feel free to share that info with the rest of us.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
IfANYBODY ON THIS FORUM has found a way to turn this type if situation around,feel free to share that info with the rest of us.
Easy. Get rich & famous.

Or be patient and wait until she gets older & desperate. She might suddenly get wiser and realise that you've always been there for her.

Excuse me, I need a vomit bag...

Why the fvck would anyone want to turn that situation around? Is her pvssy made of gold and angels would sing when you finally get to slide your sausage in & out of it?

GuanYu, exactly, if you game a chick from the start and make your advances with a sexual frame, you may get the friends line but you'll not be in the dreaded Friend Zone. The Reserve is a good way to put it. I've been there and fvcked those chicks eventually (in one case, it was over 2 years later - of course I didn't save myself just for her during those 2 years :D ).

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I didn't fail to mention it. There's a reason why I didn't include it because a majority of the time if you're already in friendszone you're stuck there.

But I did mention...

There's always going to be exceptions. I know "friends" that fvcked each other and may be in the process of getting ready to "fvck". But if a woman is attracted to you in any way, shape or form always know there's a possibility you two could end up banging.
That should cover it. Tell me, is it right to say you're truly friends with a woman if one or the other has sexual interest in each other? From my understanding there's suppose to be trust and understanding in real friendships. You're practically brothers/sisters from another mother. Real friends don't want to fvck each other.

Only difference is the guy that was already delegated to being just a friend knows the woman a lot better and also has more to lose should his advances not be reciprocated. Friendships are damaged once they're already established and another person decides to profess desires for the other. Both guys in either situation still want a piece of the chick so they're very much similar.

Which further reinforces my point. Once a chick hits us with the LJBF line we have two options: 1) Be friends 2) Get the hell out. Unless the chick is desperate, guys aren't likely to get another shot with her once they enter the friendzone. Women have too many options and aren't likely to reject guys they're readily interested in. Only chumps accept the friendship invite.

Women are nice acquaintances to have, but I'll be damned if I'm going to claim them as good friends if I have sexual desires for them. It's contradicting. Hook me up with your friends, but also know I want to fvck you. That's how I handle women that placed me in their friendzone. You won't find me conversing with them unless I need something from them because it's a waste of time. They have girlfriends/homo's for such things.

It's called spinning plates bro. That's what I attempted to explain. If you're a good plate spinner it's easy to put selective women in an echelon of sorts.

1) High interest/women you'd like to be with the most
2) Chicks in between
3) Female acquaintances.

The more women you can spin the better. Also the more likely those in tier 2 and 3 will move up once they notice you're not being needy. They also have to be interested though. It won't work if she's low interest.

This is pretty much my way of thinking. I never discount any woman because if I talk to them, I want to fvck. Plain and simple. I'm not in this game to make female friends.

Know what? Women know that when guys talk to them they want one thing. Even the guys they LJBF they understand what every straight guy wants.

I don't have an answer when it comes to going from LJBF to fvck buddy. I've never experienced that and probably never will because I know how to read women well enough not to bother with such things. It would be nice if there were some clear cut way out of it, but it just isn't possible. Every case if different so you never know.

Dr.Gonzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yer, I think one way out of ever being considered in the 'friendzone' is just using the Apocalypse Opener. This one is where you approach a girl (could be with eye contact or if your feelin ballsy, any girl ;) ) and say 'Hey, hows it goin?' Followed by asking for her name and then just asking straight up 'Do you want to come home with me?' I read about this strategy yesterday and I'm gunna give a shot tonight at the end of semester parties. Hey, no harm in trying huh and instantly establishes what type of relationship you want with this girl. The key here is to ask the 'Do you want to come home with me' and then hold, hold, hold and hold until she breaks first. This I feel is cutting straight to the chase which in turn will leave you with a clear cut answer.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FROM FRIENDZONE TO ENDZONE
A guide to getting the tang, brought to you by Magic Karl

Let me be straight up with you: LJBF -> Vag is difficult, not impossible, but pretty tough. That really isn't my focus here though. You could probably apply some of the same principles, but today I'm going to teach you how to beat her to the punch.

LJBF her!

You are giving her 100% of the power when you allow her to set the boundaries of the relationship - that is, putting you in the friendzone. Instead, don't give her the pleasure (Well, do give her the pleasure. Just on your own terms.)

Here is how it works: Say you know a girl that you would really like to bang. You guys get along pretty well, and hang out a bit whether with friends or by yourselves sometimes.

Apply this formula: One step forward, Two steps back. Two steps forward, one step back. Repeat.

You want to show a concise sign of interest, and when/if she shows a sign of mild reception, step back from her. Basically, act like you want to smash it and then act like you don't even notice she has a vag.

All kinds of rotations to this: One day you might let her catch a glimpse of you checking her out (if she calls you on it, good. It gives a chance to flex some game - Tell her to stop being stuck on herself, or that she should be less cute and she wouldn't have that problem.) Same day you might want to tease her a bit and get a little back and forth flirting going - even if it's playful. Get the same thing going next time you hang out.

Then next time, go to a mall or something where there are plenty of females, and let her catch you checking out other girls. She may or may not say anything about it. Make sure to be checking out girls that are both more attractive than her, and some that are slightly less attractive than her. This lets her know without saying it that she qualifies to you. You may even want to holler at a few of them right in front of her.

Rinse, and repeat. Ignore her for a week or two and get back with her on the same cycle.

Here is how it worked for me: I repeated the cycle twice, and then ended up going on a campout with her and some other friends. I brought a female that I had been messing with as both an instrument of jealousy and as a back-up plan. The drinks were flowing, and everyone was getting loose, and I was sitting with the friend, the piece of ass, and another friend who was a girl. I basically got some four-way flirting going on. I would give each of them a half-assed compliment that wasn't at all true. (I would tell the girl with the smallest boobs that she had the nicest boobs, when there was a girl with really nice C's that she was really proud of.) Actually, I ended up getting a face full of titty with that one, because the girl with C's insisted I take a closer look to be sure. That kind of thing. Basically stuff to put them in to competition mode.

And then I flipped the tables on them and demanded that they talk about how great I was - and to my semi-surprise, they did.

Afterwards, the girls demanded that I picked a favorite. So I did. Thing was, I would change my favorite every few minutes, and claim it was on the basis of some ridiculous reason I.E., "you have stupid hair."

To aid the matter, the girl I was banging was telling the rest of them about how I had a big dong and was beating it up good. Also, about how I only wanted her tang and she was the only girl for me. Worked out perfect! Just gasoline on the fire.

As the night was drawing to a close, I didn't ask, I instructed the friend who was a girl to go for a walk with me to the cove. When we got down there I did some half-assed flirting and then told her she was my favorite. She acted like she was shocked and said nuh-uh! Then I said she was again.

SHE TOLD ME TO PROVE IT!!

So I did.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like it could work with low quality hoes.

However, you weren't fully in the friendzone by the sounds of it. You were just being a flirt. Like I said, real friends don't want to fvck each other. These hoes you were hanging with were acquaintances.

Also, guys aren't going to immediately tell a girl they're interested in LJBF. More often then not that's a recipe for disaster since girls (especially high quality or hot ones) have reserves that will gladly give them attention while you showed no interest by befriending her instead of trying to game.

I see your point, but that's doomed to fail a majority of the time IMO.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think low-quality hoes was an unfair assumption. Then again, I'm not sure what you consider a low quality ho. It had a lot more to do with her being inexperienced and surprised The girl was definitely more than an acquaintance, seeing as we would hang out after school 2-3 days a week for the better part of a decade.

No, I think it might have had more to do with the fact that even though she never really showed any IOI's she would have been receptive to my advances all along, but I just never tried. Though I do remember her accepting somebody elses offer for freshman homecoming lol. I suppose the real lesson here is that even if you are an established friend you really never know until you try

The fall-back/piece of ass girl was definitely just some ho I met at school. Cute girl, cool person, but me and some friends kind of passed her around back and forth. Sort of like the generic "fall-back-*****" chick that we'd call if we got bored on a friday night or if a date fell through.

The big-boob chick wasn't really a ho, but she wasn't exactly a stranger to penis either. Definite freak from what I had heard, and fairly sexy. One of those girls that are in love with themselves except no body is really in love with them on account of their ****ty attitude. Probably would have tried to smash it if I wasn't gunning for the neighbor girl *****.

The target was actually my neighbor girl growing up and I had known her for like 10 years. So I would say I was pretty well established in the friendzone. I was never LJBF'd by her, but we never really put any thought in to doing anything sexual. HB 7.5 - HB 8 prettied up. Not really a ho. For as long as I knew her, she had only had three boyfriends, each of which she dated for damn near a year. She had a few flings in between them, but I can be fairly confident in saying she has had no more than 8 sex partners, including myself.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cool bro. Like I mentioned every situation is different. Props for getting 3 chicks regardless of whether they were easy or not ...

I'd definitely have to try to keep the two others on the side tho if they showed that much interest in you.