Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

friendzone escape.. again.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, so you may have read a few weeks ago that I had broken out of the friendzone with this girl I know on a FWB level. Perfect by me! Girl is probably a 9 in my book.

So this weekend I'm gonna go for it again, with a different girl. She shows a lot of interest in me, is always flirting with me, and has tried to kiss me numerous times (during these times I had been with other girls and did not want to fvck up) There are just a few concerns on my mind at the moment about it.

1.) This girl, and the girl i had previously hooked up with are friends. Don't wanna make things complicated.. (Although they might get better :cool: )
2.) She is a little bit crazy
3.) She had done the same thing to one of my other friends, then when he went for it, she acted as if he had raped her.

I will report back with the outcome when the event takes place. Wish me luck guys!

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont really like number 3 very much but dont see any other problems, friendzone is something of a myth anyway imo (or at least its just self inflicted)

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahoney said:
i dont really like number 3 very much but dont see any other problems, friendzone is something of a myth anyway imo (or at least its just self inflicted)
That is true, the number 3 might be a little bit of trouble. But I feel like my friend may have come on too strong. He tends to do that sometimes.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like a big risk, if she did that to your bud then she'll probably do it to you.

If I were you, I'd **** the other girl real good some more and see if she is up for a threesome, but make it look like her idea. Like inception.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
number 3 is a bit of concern....

proceed but with caution...

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, and let us know what happens :yes:

jammy1257

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Okay guys, so you may have read a few weeks ago that I had broken out of the friendzone with this girl I know on a FWB level. Perfect by me! Girl is probably a 9 in my book.

So this weekend I'm gonna go for it again, with a different girl. She shows a lot of interest in me, is always flirting with me, and has tried to kiss me numerous times (during these times I had been with other girls and did not want to fvck up) There are just a few concerns on my mind at the moment about it.

1.) This girl, and the girl i had previously hooked up with are friends. Don't wanna make things complicated.. (Although they might get better :cool: )
3.) She had done the same thing to one of my other friends, then when he went for it, she acted as if he had raped her.

I will report back with the outcome when the event takes place. Wish me luck guys!
How do you know for sure you are out of the friendzone?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
O She shows a lot of interest in me, is always flirting with me, and has tried to kiss me numerous times
This isn't escaping the friendzone, this is getting with a chick that wants your c0ck...if anything, SHE is escaping the friendzone.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys just reporting back.. And I hooked up with this girl. Not too sure if it's going to go anywhere, but I did it.

We only made out for barely a minute. All of my "friends" at the party were CBing hard by just walking in on us and doing other stupid sh1t. She's a real quiet shy girl too, so once this happened she just wanted to stop and acted all weird.

If she keeps acting weird, I'm not even gonna bother.. Hopefully I can work this situation out!

Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:

You are risking ruin unnecessarily.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BettorOffSingle said:
You are risking ruin unnecessarily.
How so? Please explain.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
This isn't escaping the friendzone, this is getting with a chick that wants your c0ck...if anything, SHE is escaping the friendzone.
Exactly, I think the OP is mischaracterizing the friend zone. Friend zone is a place a woman puts you after either basically rejecting you or has otherwise determined you are not a guy she has a sexual interest in. There is no escaping the friend zone, and even if you can or do it is not worth the effort and time it'd take. Heating up a simmering pot so to speak is not escaping the friend zone or proof the friend zone doesn't exist.