Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friends

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys find that most of your friends don't really contact you unless they have some kind of a problem which only you can solve?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by legolas
Do you guys find that most of your friends don't really contact you unless they have some kind of a problem which only you can solve?
the only guys i define as "real friends" are the people i go out with on saturday night: 3 of my ex-classmates, my brother and my girlfriend. every saturday, there can be another 5-6 people that want to join us, but the only people i can refer to as close friends are the ones that i go out with on a regular basis... so i don't and i CAN'T have your problem;)

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between friends and acquaintances. I have 3 real friends that are scattered around the globe, but everytime we have the oppertunity we meet and have a blast.

Acquaintances are those dipsh*ts that I usually go out with. And, to be honest, I give a **** about them.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure these people are really your "friends"? If they only contact you because they need something from you, then they're just using you. If the were real friends, they would call you up to chill and whatnot. I suggest you find a new group of friends.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
There is a difference between friends and acquaintances.
Very true. I heard a saying once that "A true friend will come and pick you up at 4am. An acquaintance won't". If the only time you talk to these people is when they have a problem, odds are good that they aren't as good friend as you think.