Friends with an ALPHA

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference between the alpha friend of mine and a wannaba PUA is that he always considers my situation about which girl I like since I'm the inexperienced one before he makes his move. At the end of the day he still gets his girl and if it doesn't happen he just moves on (perfect mindset). He always says in a joking way to my other friends as well that he will give them a few weeks to get their chicks before he makes his move. So you can basically call this "handicapped" DJing between me and my mates and there's no such thing as "cutting each others grass".

All my closest friends and I live on the same dorm/college and we've sorted our things to do with girls so our friendships do not get ruined. A wannabe we took in to our circle decided he'd be cool to mack on every girl we were seeing and that resulted in him falling out. I just can't stand wannabes who try to establish their weak game.

Everyday as I go through my journey of self-improvement I become less and less insecure about "living under his shadow". I think that insecurity is a barrier to learning a great deal from him. At one time he told me he used to be in my own shoes having to live under someone elses shadow.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
The whole ALPHA concept is detrimental to self improvement. It has more to do with state of your being than others! Once you acknowlege someone as ALPHA you become the BETA.
Precisely!

I never really understood Alpha worship...It's like some guys love being Betas...it's like some guys love being Bytches...

What I believe in is having a role model...someone that is the focus point for emulation...a sort of higher self...

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer
Precisely!

I never really understood Alpha worship...It's like some guys love being Betas...it's like some guys love being Bytches...
Hehe, aren't you a real control freak? :D

No offence Dreamer, but you are wasting your breathe. Your ego is always attracted to stronger -and there is not a damn thing in this world that you can do against that fact with purely your mind.

Such is the thing. Ego is ALWAYS superior to the intelect or anykind of mindset. Or in other words, you can wish all the way to kingdom come to be able to control your emotions, but it will never happen. When your ego steps in, it's all over. It won, you lost.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not talking about some uber alpha god to be worship or some alpha superstar. Im merely talking about a friend who has been there and done that and whether to take his advice or not.

The dilemma was to either take his advice and unwittingly become reliant rather than making own decisions on my own terms and growing my "DJ wings".

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
The whole ALPHA concept is detrimental to self improvement. It has more to do with state of your being than others! Once you acknowlege someone as ALPHA you become the BETA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not jealous of him nor worship him. When I acknowledged him as "alpha" it just basically opened up a new world to what can be done and that got me very curious and interested rather being a beta ***** try hard. Any influences from an alpha are basically shattering the beliefs that some things are impossible to do. The only frustration I see in them is that they do things I can't do yet and its not because I'm hating them in any way. Its like "DAMN!! I wish I can do that...but wait...I can do that too if I'm patient enough and eager to change for the better"

But you do get those people who are good at something and intentionally make others look helpless and worthless. It's rooted in their insecurity which they pass it on to someone else. They are the ones who have issue and theyre far from bein alpha.