Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friends turning on me

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac
Like the government seems to realize that everyone is becoming obese so they are slowly trying to get us lazy ass americans into shape.
:eek:

Hostium

Reaction score
Next time - when its just a couple of the guys - and your in a some what secluded area, if they are really making fun of you and fvcking with you alot (like your example).... you should get hostile kindof and tell them to stop, and if they keep on, stop what your doing, look the main one in the eyes, and say something to the effect of "you better FVCUKING QUIT, im not fvcking playing with you" be hostile and give him your most pissed off look, and clench your fists. be ready to fight. if you think he is about to try and fight - or hit you again - or if he says anything disrespectful at all to you in that moment, then (quickly) hit him as hard as you can - as many times as you can - and fukin go crazy on him - and make the other guys pull you off him. Even if your little or you cant fight well, if you give him one good hit in the face, or whatever - even if you get your ass beat, i would be willing to bet that theyll quit fvcking with you. after you get in a fight - or whatever happens - try to make up with him - tell him you were in a real bad mood. If they keep doing this sht, then keep getting hostile with them and fighting. They wont like getting in fights, even if they can kick ur ass, so they will either stop making fun of you, or theyll just stop being friends with you. Just keep making up afterwords. This should get you some respect.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh damn the best way to pull off a fight and be respected afterwords is to first beat the **** out of him. lol. like not bed just hit him in the face enough times to get him disabled or shut up or whatever. Then like help him out afterwords. say he is bleeding in the nose and ****, well help him up and clean him off and stuff and apoligize and stuff, and then he will show respect. this is what I do anyway.

bladeux

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the "I don't care" attitude?

Like he could even make fun of HIMSELF... they will be like "he doesn't care" so they will eventually stop... no?

My brother and his friends used to laugh at me all the time cause I was really bad with girls but at some point I eventually made fun of it myself... and they stopped.

Fighting is really not the solution... they'll just laugh at you some more and you'll look stupid.

Just laugh about it ... They'll get bored

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bladeux
What about the "I don't care" attitude?

Like he could even make fun of HIMSELF... they will be like "he doesn't care" so they will eventually stop... no?

My brother and his friends used to laugh at me all the time cause I was really bad with girls but at some point I eventually made fun of it myself... and they stopped.

Fighting is really not the solution... they'll just laugh at you some more and you'll look stupid.

Just laugh about it ... They'll get bored
*sigh* so many options

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big chance that they're just ****ing around with you. Just don't care and diss em back. Easy is pie. I joke around with my friends all the time and if they have a good diss against me I think that's funny too.

If they aren't ****ing around with you then they aren't your friends, then they are just people who you appear to be hanging out with. In that case, hang out with other people untill you find some people who are worth your company.

jbgmedia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well when I was in highschool we did this to one of my buddies just like yours are to you and as for telling them they better stop or else that just made us do it more.. You need to come back with something equally harsh or better. Try and team up with another buddy against somebody else before you know it another weakling will be found.. Untill then just keep calling them **** sucker face untill they leave you alone. As for the ugly girl comment just come back and say dude ur moms not that bad eh **** sucker face.

jetboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jenzos
it seems since I am the biggest in my "group" but I am the most chill laid back they think they can talk **** every once in a while. So i have to keep them in line by giving them a little violence.
LOL! I do the exact same thing!!

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just pull a knife and cut yourself and rub the blood on your face. when he makes fun of u do this. then you will eat a penut/cocroach

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just pull a knife and cut yourself and rub the blood on your face. when he makes fun of u do this. then you will eat a penut/cocroach:down: