Friend's sister?

Bud

Reaction score
Well, I played baseball with this kid and we're good friends now and I've started liking his sister. I know I should ask him if it's ok, but do you think it's a good idea? And how are some good ways to talk to him about it? Cuz I've tried talkin to him about it, just it's really weird, so I need suggestions. Thx

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I should ask him if it's ok, but do you think it's a good idea?
Yes. Bros before hoes, man. Chicks come a dime a dozen, but a good friend is much harder to find. If he's not cool with it, and you value your friendship with him, then you shouldn't go for his sister.

And how are some good ways to talk to him about it? Cuz I've tried talkin to him about it, just it's really weird, so I need suggestions.
What exactly did you say to him when you talked to him about it?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106576

^^I had a very similar situation just this summer. Here's the link to the thread. Maybe you'll find your answers there.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya bro seriously, i dont think you should proceed with this. As sean said 'bros befo hoes"

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
I honestly don't know, i just could never see myself going for my friends sisters, and some of them are pretty hot too.

but on another hand, i used to like this one girl, she was the cutest thing i ever saw, not hot, just really cute, short, big head, big eyes. and then i saw her younger sister! they look exactly the same but her sister is even cuter o_o. my friend told me not to "move from one to the next" lol i think shes crazy

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sebastien_Valmont said:
Guy Rule. If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever.
I thought it was a man law.

However, I transferred schools, met the football team, knew this kid all summer. I'm not really friends with him, in fact don't really talk to him, but I banged his sister.

It should be a "best friend's" sister is off limits. However, make it known to your friend that you're not just in it for the booty. If he's not down with it, let her know that you two can't take this too far. Either that, or determine who means more to you.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do start messing with her without talking to him about it first, It'll be bad.That's Breaking the man's trust in you and your reputation of loyalty will suffer for it.And if you do go for her and wing it......She better be smokin hot.

Top Bottom