Friends..... Not sure what to do?.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i always go out with 2 of my friends who are complete AFC's with NO hope to ever get anywhere as i've tryed over the year's but it's pointless.

They also go the same places over and over again each week ...

Just wondering if i should ditch them and go it alone?...

Basically i'm abit worried that going out alone i will look like a complete sad ass?..

A

Aazman

AFC friends don't matter. I used to have the best worst AFC friends in the world. Both were not really liked, yet I was popular and still got girls. The point is- you act how you should with girls and with guys- they are for when you need someone to act as your bro. Remember the code: Bros before Hos.

Don't ditch them for a girl- otherwise she is into your game, but your playing a facade of who you are. Remember you don't want gaming to be difficult- ie acting who you aren't. It's all about convenience.

Remember no one can hold you back, a good quote from a famous poem Invictus:

I am the master of my fate.
I am the captain of my soul.

I remember it for life, so should you.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aazman said:
AFC friends don't matter. I used to have the best worst AFC friends in the world. Both were not really liked, yet I was popular and still got girls. The point is- you act how you should with girls and with guys- they are for when you need someone to act as your bro. Remember the code: Bros before Hos.

Don't ditch them for a girl- otherwise she is into your game, but your playing a facade of who you are. Remember you don't want gaming to be difficult- ie acting who you aren't. It's all about convenience.

Remember no one can hold you back, a good quote from a famous poem Invictus:

I am the master of my fate.
I am the captain of my soul.

I remember it for life, so should you.

Problem is, these AFC's went and told the girl i had an fbuddy that i was dating another girl and that i lost my mobile to a prostitue etc... and it's like they want me to fail.

A

Aazman

I have to agree with DJ Hero and also disagree. No point showing them the secret to your success. In that case, I would recommend avoiding them, maybe invest in the girl's male friends- get to know them. Maybe you will like them. When they realise your not chilling with them- if they ask- just say it's their fault.

Who has friends like that? If I was you, I would go make other friends and not speak to them. Simples. Since your in the UK too, I'm sure you get the joke :)

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aazman said:
I have to agree with DJ Hero and also disagree. No point showing them the secret to your success. In that case, I would recommend avoiding them, maybe invest in the girl's male friends- get to know them. Maybe you will like them. When they realise your not chilling with them- if they ask- just say it's their fault.

Who has friends like that? If I was you, I would go make other friends and not speak to them. Simples. Since your in the UK too, I'm sure you get the joke :)
Yeah "Simples" indeed .... although for the time being i'm gonna look like a chump going round on my own.

A

Aazman

Trust me, I've been a loner plenty of times. You don't always need a social backing- it will help you to build up confidence. I used to be the kind of guy who would not leave to go out unless I had a friend with me.

If you can be that confident that you can meet people out on a night on your own- good man. Starting is difficult but after that- you can build your own, custom friends.

Been there done that. Need any more problems or anything just PM me. I'm not a master, but I have some clue on where you are and where you need to go.

Game on.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need more friends, a wider social network and your new friends need to be "connectors" (the type of people who know loads of other people)
don't ditch them completely, don't go out on the pull with them (or have some newer cool guys with you too)

it looks like your friends are the types to bring you down coz they cant get any...

DO NOT show them any Pick up articles they will just be alienated

look here for Social Circle...
http://www.theattractionforums.com/social-circle-game/
this is good advice
http://www.theattractionforums.com/social-circle-game/49304-definitive-guide-social-circle-game.html

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aazman said:
Trust me, I've been a loner plenty of times. You don't always need a social backing- it will help you to build up confidence. I used to be the kind of guy who would not leave to go out unless I had a friend with me.

If you can be that confident that you can meet people out on a night on your own- good man. Starting is difficult but after that- you can build your own, custom friends.

Been there done that. Need any more problems or anything just PM me. I'm not a master, but I have some clue on where you are and where you need to go.

Game on.
Thanks Aazman, really appreciate that ... i think i'll be alright later in the night once i've had a few ... but first thing in the night going around on my own it's weird and uncomfortable as i stand by the bar afraid to dance or anything.

And thanks Kingsam, this forum is brilliant as their's sooo many decent people here willing to help and i appreciate that! ... thanks guys

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonicale said:
Thanks Aazman, really appreciate that ... i think i'll be alright later in the night once i've had a few ... but first thing in the night going around on my own it's weird and uncomfortable as i stand by the bar afraid to dance or anything.

And thanks Kingsam, this forum is brilliant as their's sooo many decent people here willing to help and i appreciate that! ... thanks guys
we know how you feel with having clueless AFC's as buddies
i have many... who also go to the same stupid crap club.

you wouldn't watch a crap film again, so why keep going to a ****ty club?!

so do your friends see you chatting to lots of women?

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple friends like this.

One time one of them told my old f-buddy that i was ****ing other girls as well.
There have been numerous other time where they have tried to **** **** up but i handled the situation.

I mean they are like my bros so i decided never to mention any girls im with or bring em around my friends.