Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friends GF/ME ??? help

TheOneWhoGetsAway

Reaction score
Ok i have this prob.My friend has this GF and me and her been talking so much i mena 3 to 4 hrs each night she calls me every morning to wake me up and have a little chat.I swear this girl is so nice and beyond the one for me.We talk like we were meant for each other.She tells me if only she would of met me first.But she gives me mixed feelings.She says she loves my friend but then she likes me.She talks about how much we click and share same intrest.I think im falling for this girl.My friend tells me he loves her (btw he doesnt know we talk on the phone this much and he doesnt know she likes me and i like her) and i dont really think he does cause he cheated on her.I dont know if i should go for it or let them be and stop talking to her i really need some inputt befor i do anything.Ohh and my friend yeah he is not that nice he scrwed me in the past but i still look ahead of peoples mistakes.Need some help DJs

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry buddy but she isn't as GREAT as you are making her out to be.

If you were a DJ and she was your girl. And she was chatting up some other guy like she is with you....

Well guess what? She'd be gone. Waste of time. NEXT! Women who play guys like this are a big reason this site exists.

This is her problem not yours. If she likes you so much why is she with buddy? HMM???

You will get seriously burned here if you carry on like this. Next time she calls you say, "Sorry this isn't going to happen, call me when you're single"

Unless of course you are a drama-queen just like her and want to go thru the agony of losing your friend and becoming the guy that all your other friends get uptight about when you talk to their girlfriends. Lame. Lose her fast

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, what are you doing?
I am seconding Slickster's reply.
3-4 hours on the phone each night?
Wait until she tells your friend that she has been talking to you on the phone that much.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if that was your true f#cken boy you should be able to tell him that your gonna hook up with his girl. and he honestly shouldnt care. i mean he fu#ken cheated on her. think of it like this: if you had a girlfriend and he got with her would you be mad(which he already did)? payback is a *****!:D

TheOneWhoGetsAway

Reaction score
ahaha she blew up on me made me the bad guy cause i said it was wrong of me to do this to a friend and said its not like if im Fyking u and just hanged up i guess i was wrong about this girl well back on the hunt for the one for me =*(

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, she's flaky, ain't worth it. Always go with friendship, those last...females don't.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good job. I've always believed that no girl should get between you and your crew. one of my best friend's girls broke up with him several years ago and he was all torn up about it. He said he really loved her. While he was pining away she found me on AOL and asked if I would come over and **** her. I was shocked, I knew she thought I was hot, she told me before. Even though this guy stole one of my gfs in the 8th grade (****er! :D ) I never had sex with her. She was pretty attractive too. I didn't say no, but I didnt' say yes. I was like, "yeah right" and she kept telling me she was serious. It wasn't long before this girl found another guy, and now my best friend is engaged to someone else. I, on the other hand, jerk off a lot.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never mess with a friends SO. That being said I can only account for my actions. I don't expect my friends to do the same. Very few have integrity these days;)