Friends don't let friends....

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure this has happened to SOMEONE before and I'm sure its been posted about before. My problem is my friend, he and I are after the same girl, who is perhaps the most gorgeous girl in school. I am better acquainted with her, but at a dance that we recently had, they danced for the last 4 dances. We are good friends and I would like to keep it that way, but we both know we want that girl. He says that he's not standing my way for her, but I can sense that he pretty much is trying his best for her. Anything would be of use. BTW the chick is easily a 9!! no joke! if she had a larger bust she would be a 10

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh, the infamous topic of two buddies goin after the same girl.........
happens so god damn often, and it's such a shame.... cuz they'll get bored of the ***** in a month, but the friendship will generally be ruined or slightly severed.......

you'd prolly be better off doing a search for the topic in this forum...... been brought up alot, and over tiem has prolly accumulated some good advice

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Originally posted by Ninjitsu
BTW the chick is easily a 9!! no joke! if she had a larger bust she would be a 10
My questions is.....IS SHE THE ONLY FRIGGIN 9 or 10 ON THE PLANET?

Nope....so relax.

No girl is worth ruining your friendship over. Its always 2 guys fighting over a girl. Or one guy gets a girl then he becomes whipped like a dog and never has time to spend with his bud.

When will this crazyness end! :p

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
this happened to one of my friends and i and instead of risking the friendship i said he could go after her. yea it was hard to do and yea i really did like her but what happens if i dont get her and ruin the friendship. it just didnt seem worth it.