Friends called me ignorant for having opinions

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I MIGHT be inclined to tell him, I've heard "this" Is it true? IF he admits to it, ask him if his life is so under control that he needs to worry about yours. Trump always hits his attackers hard enough to make sure they will never try it again, and the rest will use caution before trying it......

It may not BE him, it may be the friend who told you he was.... men are acting like women these days.....

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I MIGHT be inclined to tell him, I've heard "this" Is it true? IF he admits to it, ask him if his life is so under control that he needs to worry about yours. Trump always hits his attackers hard enough to make sure they will never try it again, and the rest will use caution before trying it......

It may not BE him, it may be the friend who told you he was.... men are acting like women these days.....
It's him. The friend who told me is very honest and never did me wrong. Best friend since elementary school.

I did send the other friend a text when it all happened to see what he was so upset about but he never replied

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't talk about this stuff with anyone... even a guy who I thought was fairly alpha gave me the "you have to tell her if your just going to be f*** buddies"... I was like "not really, no relationship is impled just because we are having secks. That is her job to determine." He just looked at me like I was crazy...