friends and kissing

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So theres this girl that was in a class of mine this yr and through the entire year she had a boyfriend. I didnt put any time in cuz i figured eh its not worth any drama. Anyway she also constantly joked about marrying me someday because of my aspirations of being a doctor. so fast forward to end of school when she breaks up with the bf cuz hes a yr older than her (and 2 older than me) and he is going to college. so then like 2 wks later i see her at a party and she says "why havent you talked to your future wife this whole summer?!" and i was just like messin around and i was like "cuz im a big jerk. oh well. lol" so anyway (she already had my number and i had hers) she starts texting me and calling me like crazy. if i dont answer the phone she's texting me pretty much 10-12 hours a day. she's told me she thinks im hot and all kinds of stuff like that and so now were goin to the movies soon. my question is, given my past with her (being really good friends with her best friend since like kindergarten kinda forced me to know her a little) would it be outta place to kiss her on a first date? i dono. keep in mind age. (i'm 16, she's 17) give me yall's opinions please.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're 1 year apart.. doesn't matter lol
if you want to kiss her, kiss her.

you are the man in control)

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GWA put it perfectly

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude she wants you BADDDD

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is crazy about you. Kiss her, work that tongue.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, she's yours for the taking. Work your magic and go home a happy man.