Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friends and Business

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Straight to the point, any of you guys have a small or whatever size business and still able keep a "normal" social life past 25 years old?

If so, what are your tips....altough i manage my time well, friends aren't able to "get" the fact that i have less time than the average joe. They lok at me like there's something fishy lol

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's pretty much me. you have to define what normal is. normal is not, going otu 4-5 nights a week, if you have that much time you aren't doing something right. but i have had ot learn that you have to have balance. you have to do something for yourself to unwind or you will burn out. i burned out so bad when i was younger i was stuck in bed for about a month, my brain was fried.

I try to make sure that I at least take 1 full day off, and take 2-3 nights to do something for me. it won't seem like you are being as productive, but your body and mind will thank you in the long run. And this is coming from someone who is the definition of a workaholic. i would work 18 hours a day if you let me, but i have learned, that from a productivity standpoint, in the long run that type of work, is counterproductive.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you grow, you tend to lose friends. I mean, I don't hang out with my Best friend from HS much.... we both have kids,he has grand kids.BUT the biggest reason..... he's still stuck in High School. He's still stuck in hunting,fishing and beer drinking[I still like all of the above,but I can't talk politics or business with him; I need more adult friends for that... and I found them]

ions

Reaction score
I am single and I find that I don't have enough energy after running my business to deal with the rejection that is required to meet quality women.

Also I am 33 and most of my friends are married so I am finding it hard to get people to go out and meet women with. :)