Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend zoned and I don't know why...

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, I saw a picture of my friend and her friend on myspace about 3 weeks ago and she looked good so decided I was gonna holla at her (my friend's friend). So I told my friend that i was interested in her friend and I added her on myspace.

I started talking to her askin her about where her family's from? How many bros/sis she has? What does she wanna do when she's done with school? got solid answers and I made jokes in between some of the questions and answered some of the questions she asked about me. I also left some compliments to let her know that i'm interested, not compliments like "your're beautiful i'm goin gaga over you" but things like "it would be hard to concentrate on just dancing with you with a body like yours". I had things set up for her to come and chill with me that saturday. I thought I was making good progress.

I called her friday, no answer and I left a message. A few minutes later she IMed me to return my message and told me she was sick (flake#1). The weather was crazy that week so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. And joked about her being sick and let it slide.

We continued talking that week and i set up a date for that saturday at the movies. Called her friday to tell her the time the movie was starting on saturday but I got no answer. I didn't hear from her until monday which she claimed she left her cell over a friend's house (flake#2). And I was like that sh*t was f*cked up, tell me straight up if you're feeling me or not don't have me wasting my time here. She was like she's sorry and whatever, am i mad at her? I was like nah, i'm just pissed off that sh*t went down the way it did. Don't let it happen again.

This week we talked but not as much because I felt like dropping her after that last one. I told my friend to find out how she really feels about me. Today she tells me that her friend would only want me as a friend, I'm not her type to be her man. I was pissed but I said aight, good looks for lettin me know what's really goin on.

I don't know where I went wrong, if I did at all. And this seems to be the case with every girl i try to talk to.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also notice that the girls that are close to me that i treat like ****/make fun of/snap on are more attracted to me and enjoy my company. But the problem there is that they're either in-laws or step cousins or whatever...

I don't know how to get to that point with someone I don't know without making that person feel really disrespected. For example one of my cuz in laws, I call her linebacker cause she got broad shoulders and she's tall. I snap on her all the time about it and I get good results from it. But I can't just start something up like that with someone i don't really kno. I need a way to transition over to that.

edmond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BxPrince24 said:
Aight, I saw a picture of my friend and her friend on myspace about 3 weeks ago and she looked good so decided I was gonna holla at her (my friend's friend). So I told my friend that i was interested in her friend and I added her on myspace.

I started talking to her askin her about where her family's from? How many bros/sis she has? What does she wanna do when she's done with school? got solid answers and I made jokes in between some of the questions and answered some of the questions she asked about me. I also left some compliments to let her know that i'm interested, not compliments like "your're beautiful i'm goin gaga over you" but things like "it would be hard to concentrate on just dancing with you with a body like yours". I had things set up for her to come and chill with me that saturday. I thought I was making good progress.

I called her friday, no answer and I left a message. A few minutes later she IMed me to return my message and told me she was sick (flake#1). The weather was crazy that week so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. And joked about her being sick and let it slide.

We continued talking that week and i set up a date for that saturday at the movies. Called her friday to tell her the time the movie was starting on saturday but I got no answer. I didn't hear from her until monday which she claimed she left her cell over a friend's house (flake#2). And I was like that sh*t was f*cked up, tell me straight up if you're feeling me or not don't have me wasting my time here. She was like she's sorry and whatever, am i mad at her? I was like nah, i'm just pissed off that sh*t went down the way it did. Don't let it happen again.

This week we talked but not as much because I felt like dropping her after that last one. I told my friend to find out how she really feels about me. Today she tells me that her friend would only want me as a friend, I'm not her type to be her man. I was pissed but I said aight, good looks for lettin me know what's really goin on.

I don't know where I went wrong, if I did at all. And this seems to be the case with every girl i try to talk to.
Stop, trying so hard.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BxPrince24 said:

Here's your first mistake and its a BIG ONE!!!

I started talking to her askin her about where her family's from? How many bros/sis she has? What does she wanna do when she's done with school?

Here's your second mistake. This is the same song and dance routine that every chump goes through when they're talking to her. You might think your doing good, but this is boring, predictable and most importantly doesn't get her emotions charged up towards you in a positive way.

got solid answers and I made jokes in between some of the questions and answered some of the questions she asked about me. I also left some compliments to let her know that i'm interested, not compliments like "your're beautiful i'm goin gaga over you" but things like "it would be hard to concentrate on just dancing with you with a body like yours".

(Shaking head....) Dude, if your going to compliment, DO NOT compliment the obvious!!! Here's your 3rd major mistake!!

Your gut told you she was F.O.S. but you kept on chugging along. If you have an agreement for a date with a girl and she cancels, she should counter offer if she has ANY interest in you. You should've taken the hint here...mistake #4 for those of you scoring at home.

We continued talking that week and i set up a date for that saturday at the movies.

Mistake #5 & #6. Don't set up dates on the weekend :nono: and DO NOT go to the freakin' movies!!!!

Called her friday to tell her the time the movie was starting on saturday but I got no answer. I didn't hear from her until monday which she claimed she left her cell over a friend's house (flake#2).

Mistake #7. Why would you call her on Friday if your date was on Saturday?? I realize that you two might not have discussed the time of the movie, but don't call her the day before, that reeks of desperation.

And I was like that sh*t was f*cked up, tell me straight up if you're feeling me or not don't have me wasting my time here. She was like she's sorry and whatever, am i mad at her? I was like nah, i'm just pissed off that sh*t went down the way it did. Don't let it happen again.

Mistake #8 and #9. First you ask her if she's into you when you two haven't even gone out together. That's like a carsalesman asking you to buy a car before you even look at it or test-drive it. She must have thought you were super creepy by this point. Then when your clearly mad with her flakey attitude, you tell her your not mad at her, but at the way things went down??? Huh....did I miss something here, she's the REASON things went down the way they did.

This week we talked but not as much because I felt like dropping her after that last one. I told my friend to find out how she really feels about me.

Dude are you 13??? Work your own game!! Its completely pathetic and weak to ask her friend to find out if she's into you. And if you even stopped to look at what had already happened, you would've already known the answer to that question....oh yah, mistake #10 for still talking to her and #11 for asking her friend to find out if she likes you.

Today she tells me that her friend would only want me as a friend, I'm not her type to be her man. I was pissed but I said aight, good looks for lettin me know what's really goin on.

Read what I wrote above and maybe you can see where your messing up with all these girls. I realize some of my comments might seem a bit harsh but I'm just trying to help you realize where your going wrong. And there A LOT of areas you need to improve on. But that's the cool part about the game, once you learn, you only get better.

Now go read the DJ Bible and don't be afraid to use the search button and ask plenty of questions. Good luck and don't worry about one silly girl. There are plenty of women out there, so go get 'em.

PIMP

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BxPrince24 said:
I also notice that the girls that are close to me that i treat like ****/make fun of/snap on are more attracted to me and enjoy my company. But the problem there is that they're either in-laws or step cousins or whatever...

I don't know how to get to that point with someone I don't know without making that person feel really disrespected. For example one of my cuz in laws, I call her linebacker cause she got broad shoulders and she's tall. I snap on her all the time about it and I get good results from it. But I can't just start something up like that with someone i don't really kno. I need a way to transition over to that.
That linebacker $hit is awesome!!! What you need to learn is how to create rapport with a girl. Become friendly with them, let them get to know your personality and unleash the ****y/funny angle. They'll eat it up and one fool proof way to get women to want you, make 'em laugh.

Think about your mindset when your joking with your in-laws?? Your just having a good time and you really don't give a fuvk what anyone else thinks. Well, that's how you got to be around all these women. Show them your the prize and they'll chase you. From my good brother in The 40 year Old Virgin, your problem is "your putting the pu$$y on a pedestal, like its some Greek God named....."

PIMP

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Originally Posted by BxPrince24

Here's your first mistake and its a BIG ONE!!!

Ok, so what do I talk to her about if this is a mistake? I'll look through the DJB again, but what are some suggestions? Because I know they said you should ask questions you can elaborate on so that's what I was doing.

I started talking to her askin her about where her family's from? How many bros/sis she has? What does she wanna do when she's done with school?

Here's your second mistake. This is the same song and dance routine that every chump goes through when they're talking to her. You might think your doing good, but this is boring, predictable and most importantly doesn't get her emotions charged up towards you in a positive way.

So if not this, what would be the correct way to go about it?

got solid answers and I made jokes in between some of the questions and answered some of the questions she asked about me. I also left some compliments to let her know that i'm interested, not compliments like "your're beautiful i'm goin gaga over you" but things like "it would be hard to concentrate on just dancing with you with a body like yours".

(Shaking head....) Dude, if your going to compliment, DO NOT compliment the obvious!!! Here's your 3rd major mistake!!

I thought that dropping a few hints that I thought she was sexy was something right to do. If we were in person then I could show her without actually saying that I find her attractive through body language, eye contact, and kino.

Your gut told you she was F.O.S. but you kept on chugging along. If you have an agreement for a date with a girl and she cancels, she should counter offer if she has ANY interest in you. You should've taken the hint here...mistake #4 for those of you scoring at home.

True.

We continued talking that week and i set up a date for that saturday at the movies.

Mistake #5 & #6. Don't set up dates on the weekend and DO NOT go to the freakin' movies!!!!

The usual place I take girls got shut down (lazer park to play lazertag). And the movies is the next cheapest thing other than having her just come and chill with me.

Called her friday to tell her the time the movie was starting on saturday but I got no answer. I didn't hear from her until monday which she claimed she left her cell over a friend's house (flake#2).

Mistake #7. Why would you call her on Friday if your date was on Saturday?? I realize that you two might not have discussed the time of the movie, but don't call her the day before, that reeks of desperation.

Ok, so do not call the day before. The reason I called was to tell her the time of the movie. But I get the point.

And I was like that sh*t was f*cked up, tell me straight up if you're feeling me or not don't have me wasting my time here. She was like she's sorry and whatever, am i mad at her? I was like nah, i'm just pissed off that sh*t went down the way it did. Don't let it happen again.

Mistake #8 and #9. First you ask her if she's into you when you two haven't even gone out together. That's like a carsalesman asking you to buy a car before you even look at it or test-drive it. She must have thought you were super creepy by this point. Then when your clearly mad with her flakey attitude, you tell her your not mad at her, but at the way things went down??? Huh....did I miss something here, she's the REASON things went down the way they did.

I admit I f*cked up right there.

This week we talked but not as much because I felt like dropping her after that last one. I told my friend to find out how she really feels about me.

Dude are you 13??? Work your own game!! Its completely pathetic and weak to ask her friend to find out if she's into you. And if you even stopped to look at what had already happened, you would've already known the answer to that question....oh yah, mistake #10 for still talking to her and #11 for asking her friend to find out if she likes you.

I hear you.

Today she tells me that her friend would only want me as a friend, I'm not her type to be her man. I was pissed but I said aight, good looks for lettin me know what's really goin on.

Read what I wrote above and maybe you can see where your messing up with all these girls. I realize some of my comments might seem a bit harsh but I'm just trying to help you realize where your going wrong. And there A LOT of areas you need to improve on. But that's the cool part about the game, once you learn, you only get better.

It's no problem. It's been a year since i've had a girl so it's like I have to re-learn everything I forgot. Thanks for the analysis.

PIMP
any other info? I'll be reading the DJB again before I attempt to get with another girl.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BxPrince24 said:
So I told my friend that i was interested in her friend and I added her on myspace.
:down:

Don't say anything. Go for it.

BxPrince24 said:
I also left some compliments to let her know that i'm interested, not compliments like "your're beautiful i'm goin gaga over you" but things like "it would be hard to concentrate on just dancing with you with a body like yours". I had things set up for her to come and chill with me that saturday. I thought I was making good progress.
Too much, too soon. If you were doing you would never have reasons for talking.

BxPrince24 said:
You should have run far far away just there.

Now relax, we all have done stupid sh1t like this.

BxPrince24 said:
No need to be mad, that's clear. Always be polite. It's really no big deal after all. It was all good 'till you said you were PISSED. No need to be pissed. You cut your losses and move on FAST.

Still, you should have run a long time ago. NEVER pursue anything less than CLEARLY INTERESTED WOMAN. They have to give you reasons to keep going after them.

BxPrince24 said:
Why are you still talking with her? You should have been bringing in da competition a long time ago!!!

BxPrince24 said:
I don't know where I went wrong, if I did at all.
There it is.

What to do?

1) as others said, DJ Bible. I suggest doing a search on Rollo Tomassi's post, they are a kick in the nuts for the nice guy. They changed my perspective big time.

2) You know economics 101, right? "supply and demand" ? Yes, that's what is at play. You are too wrapped on one girl and because of that she can sense that you have no competition. Go read "Plate Theory" by Rollo Tomassi. I will let you search for it.

Now this:

BxPrince24 said:
And this seems to be the case with every girl i try to talk to.
Damn do you sound like me man!!!!! Let me tell you something.

Relax, you are fine. You just need to see things the way they really are.

You are selling yourself short. And you are doing this because you feel you're not worthy.

The big question is: why? I could psychoanalyze you with all the DJ forum here and it would be sh1t for you. I will tell you some tips about this problem in particular and you'll have to run from there.

Girls are visual creatures. Make no mistake, they want a beautiful man. The more you take care of yourself, the easier things will get for you. You can get all the game you want, but if a girl finds you gross you'll not have the opportunity to say HI.

When you have a hard time sustaining a simple conversation, it's not because of anything BUT this. So here it is:

1) Go do some sports. Hit the weights, run with your bicycle (my personal favourite), go boxing. Anything. Just do something that put your body in neat shape. It will pay off, TRUST ME. I am a natural fat guy. If I eat normally (and remember I am in Brazil... our food is not as mass-packing as american's) and do zilch, I get like 26% b.f. EASY. And that's without Coke (which i LOVE!). Believe me, you'll have a SMOOTH time talking to women if they find you at least acceptable. Bonus points if you're perceived as HOT.

Before you go saying that you are already beautiful, I will just say that THIS last quote proves you wrong. And if you say that you are naturally ugly, I will say that you have no excuses... MAX OUT YOUR POTENTIAL.

2) Decent clothes, neat hair and nice shoes (notice the italics). Do not mess with those. As I said, max out your potential. And uh, be sure to be always clean and visit your dentist!!!

3) Be out there. Go to a bar with some friends and talk null, but go. Be seen. When your life gets in the way, you vanish for a little time. It works like magic.

If you do all this COMBINED you'll notice the difference. It will take some time, but it is really worth the effort.

When I did this consistently, I would have girls loving me everywhere. As soon as I dropped this simple list, I would have a HARD time asking girls what they did yesterday. Yes, stupid stuff like this.

Now go read, go do these things and DO NOT LOOK BACK.