Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend zone or Not

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this cute girl at work (about 22 years old) and she is married. I have been practicing some forms of game on her just for the experience.

Joking around, flirting, light kino, ect. Although this is part of my natural personality too but I think it's working a little too well. as far as I can tell she is starting to become attracted to me, I think, although I might just be in the "friend-zone".

She is initiating kino (touching my shoulders, playful punches, ect), she is laughing at almost every dumb joke I tell, and when we were talking about a recent movie and how we both haven't seen it, she blurted out, "We should go see it together." She asks me what my "type" is and is very interested in me being single.

It has been good experience because I feel more confident being around all women.

How do I tell if a chick has "friend-zoned" me or is attracted to me as a sexual guy? Plus is having girl "friends" a good idea?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think she is attracted to you, she probably is. If you think she sees you as a friend, she probably does.

Tautological, I know.

Just keep in mind that a female can be attracted to you regardless of her marital status. This is the beauty of game. Of course, she may be willing to push the envelope only so far, as it serves her personal ego (she probably likes that you might find her attractive as well).

On the other hand, she may be willing to jump "out of bounds" and cheat on her husband with you. My unsolicited advice is to avoid anything even approaching the pretense of an affair, especially at work. Seeing a movie with her (alone together) would certainly qualify.

If you're looking for validation that you're an attractive guy, the fact that she pays attention to you and likes you (and kinos you) should help. I know the friend zone is always a possibility, but guys usually put themselves there. For instance, if you told her you liked her a lot, she'd say "I'm married" and you'd be in the friendzone; mystery and fun over.

Enjoy the results you're getting, spread your game around, don't overdo it, and capitalize where possible and practical.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl like that at work, it was all fun and games. While I wouldn't cross that line myself, we hit a point where she hit the brakes. I probably could have pushed my way through it if i wanted to, but i let it be at that.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
If you think she is attracted to you, she probably is. If you think she sees you as a friend, she probably does.

Tautological, I know.

Just keep in mind that a female can be attracted to you regardless of her marital status. This is the beauty of game. Of course, she may be willing to push the envelope only so far, as it serves her personal ego (she probably likes that you might find her attractive as well).

On the other hand, she may be willing to jump "out of bounds" and cheat on her husband with you. My unsolicited advice is to avoid anything even approaching the pretense of an affair, especially at work. Seeing a movie with her (alone together) would certainly qualify.

If you're looking for validation that you're an attractive guy, the fact that she pays attention to you and likes you (and kinos you) should help. I know the friend zone is always a possibility, but guys usually put themselves there. For instance, if you told her you liked her a lot, she'd say "I'm married" and you'd be in the friendzone; mystery and fun over.

Enjoy the results you're getting, spread your game around, don't overdo it, and capitalize where possible and practical.

Couldn't have said it better.

This girl is definitely attracted to you.

Men who understand women and understand what creates attraction are EXTREMELY rare.

Even with these forums, the books, reality tv etc; game still will get the girl.

Keep doing what your doing, at the same time don't accept her invites right away and make sure you are hooking up with other women.

These are the things that make you attractive and although I know you wouldn't intentionally try to pursue her, if you keep this up, while acting nonchalant about the whole thing her attraction will continue to rise.

PIMP

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that married women will eye **** you all night, flirt outrageously and do pretty much anything to gain male attention and prove to themselves they still have high SMV. Well, anything except actually fvck you.

I just laugh when I get vibes from a taken woman and unless I feel there's a chance she could stray, I refuse to feed their ego at my expense.
It just ends in frustration and they go skipping back to the hubby once they've established they COULD have you.

Play it very, very cool.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to mention. How do you like your job? Nailing chicks at work is rarely worth it, unless your job is dime a dozen and could be replaced in a week.

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips.

The job is OK, it's just a restaurant job. A part-time gig while I attend school for one more year.

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
I've found that married women will eye **** you all night, flirt outrageously and do pretty much anything to gain male attention and prove to themselves they still have high SMV. Well, anything except actually fvck you.

I just laugh when I get vibes from a taken woman and unless I feel there's a chance she could stray, I refuse to feed their ego at my expense.
It just ends in frustration and they go skipping back to the hubby once they've established they COULD have you.

Play it very, very cool.
Absolutely.

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH

I think that's why she likes me so much, I really don't care at all if she is attracted to me or not. I'm not pursuing her but I'm just having fun with her, being playful. Now to perfect that technique with the single ones :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was what 23 years old i was at the sarasota kay club in sarasota fl on a saturday night, at the tiki bar in the back by the marina and there was this milf ish older woman who sparked a convo with me and within 45 minutes i had my tongue down her throat. she was feeling all on me and my apartment was like what, 3 or 4zmiles away from there not far at all i was trying to get things going back to my place and she just refused to go. the next day she called me at least 5 times. she meets me there again, same deal. all over me, won't come back home with me. i'm like dude you hae done every thing expect let me insert my you know what insidfe you what gives. she was like " i dpon't want to cheat on my husband". i'm like what do you think this is.

Im' not the world's biggest expert on sleepingg with married women; generally i avoid them as i have other plates but someimes one will just throw themselves at me and i would keep them around for a second or two. what i have found with married women, that have decded to cross over to the dark side (cheating), is that.. what the normal man percieves as the cheating woman is not a very realistic view. (most) women, are usually in a nevere ending battle within themselves over what they want and how they are preceived / their "morals" so speak. what i am getting at is every thing else, she will set bounderies on what she will and will not allow her self to do. this woman, i guess she saw it as okay with herself as long as we didn't physically have sex. but kissing, holding hands, going out to eat with another man her opinoin was fine. lucky for me in that itutation id dint' see the point in keeping around a married woman i wasn't fvcking so i never called her again but still.\

funny enough that same place, sarasota kay club, i ended up fvcking the woman behind the counter who was also married. i was beyond plastered one night, i mean GONE and i knew there was no way in hell i was going to make it home, so i got a room there and she comes back to the tiki bar, she knocks back a few drinks, gets prtetty plastered herself, when i told her i was about to go to bed she wanted to walk me to my room to "make sure i got there already", follows me in and abpout 5 mintues later we are going at it. after we are done she gets dressed and goes home.

i see her a week later, i mean i'm not trying to marry her or anything but i mean we did have sex lol, you know tell a dude hi or something and she like, would not look me in the face. that's the "i only did it because i was drunk" married woman. Everytime she wants to cheat she will create an environment in where it was easy for her to "not know what she was doing" to justify her actions. not that mjuch different from the clubbing every Friday night married woman.

I had one married girl that would come over my house at the drop of a dime, we would have sex all night long and she would make the stupist execisxes to her husband to why she could not come home that even the most AFC guy would know something is up. but she would not uder any circumstances give me head. that pissed me off lol. she was even up for letting my 2 best friends go at her at the same time. no head. because "my mouth kisses my husband i can't do that" rotfl. this is the same womman who brought her kids to my house and let them play nba live while we had sex.

what does all of this mean to you?

samspade is dead on. use it as a pick me up to know that you are wanted by women, but honestly i wouldn't take it further than that. married omen are the biggest drama queens on the plane.t they HAVE to be. I mean, what kinda soulless woman just fvcks other men that aren't her husband without any remorse at ALL? that would take the nerves of a freaking assassin.

to me it's not Even about the husband (though that is a point), the job (though that's a bigger point) to me it's the drama. it's not worth it. the back and forth, the one day she wants to the next she doesn't, the everything that comes with fvcking a married woman, the sneaking around, all of it just is not worth it at all. whatsoever. just use it as a I know i still got it moment and leave it at that.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker, I've been with a couple of taken chicks who wouldn't go down on me for the exact same reason! WTF? As though they were protecting their chastity or something but then begging for it in the a$$! Lol

As an aside, I was approached by a young former work colleague who'd recently got engaged. I asked her how it was going and she started b1tching about how her fiancé wasn't having sex with her enough and she was starting to regret getting engaged to him.
Now this chick is 23 and a HB 8. I'm thinking her fiancé is an idiot and that I would be pounding that sweet young pvssy every chance I could.
But, I resisted the urge to go down the "but you're hot, he must be mad blah blah blah" path and started negging her instead.

I said, "maybe you just aren't dirty enough?"
"No way, I'm dirty! I'm up for pretty much anything!" she replied.

Once again, I didn't take the bait and just wished her good luck and left.

Two nights later, she was at a work function and another former co-worker - a guy - rings me and starts b1tching about this young hottie.
Said she was eye fvcking him all night, touching his arm, flirting...but when he went he tried to make out with her, she freaked out, acted all indignant and left the party.
Mission accomplished. She established she was still attractive and then went home and probably gave her fiancé the best fvck of his life.

Ha ha.