Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend zone F**kfriend

The Italian Baws

Reaction score
Aight here we go. I've known this girl for maybe 3 months and we are good friends and I hate to have girl_friends you know I wanna get out of the friend zone but I just don't know how.I just wanna b**g her. Tricks?

Dimehair

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Prolong eye contact. Put a smile in there to keep it from being creepy... unless she's into that.
2. Start touching her shoulders, upper arm, etc. If you're both standing and facing the same way, give her a quick side hug if you want (as consolation, as a congratulatory "good job!"). -Quick unrelated note. Today a guy was gaming a girl in one of my classes and she was kinoing him. He said,"What are you using your kinesthetics on me for?" I thought,"Sosuave?"
3. If you two are in a big group, tell a sex joke if it's in your character. They don't necessarily have to be hot steamy jokes. A "hicks are into incest" joke would work fine. If you're not funny, make sure the jokes have a lot of shock value.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Italian Baws said:
Aight here we go. I've known this girl for maybe 3 months and we are good friends and I hate to have girl_friends you know I wanna get out of the friend zone but I just don't know how.I just wanna b**g her. Tricks?
You need to stop acting like a friend. Don't hang around with her as much, when you do, make sure you flirt with her, touch her, lots of eye contact.

baws

Reaction score
Happened to me also, just like others said, don't act like a friend.