Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend zone blues

Knightrider007

Reaction score
This girl I know used to date this guy I was cool with. We've been hanging out for two months now and I'm starting to feel a stronger attraction to her even though she has an on again, off again boyfriend who doesn't live in the same town as we do. She also knows how I feel about her but it feels like she trying to have her cake and eat it too.The first night we hung out she gave me head and I finger her but I wanted more but she decided to wait until the next night. Since that first night I've never gotten that kind of attention again. We kissed and touched each other's privates everytime we're alone but that's all I get now. I think about all the times she would throw me hints about wanting to do more but I never picked up on them until now and she is back with her boyfriend. How can I get out the friend zone and get this girl in the sack? Should I leave her alone completely or still be friends except with benefits?

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be friends with benefit but you've got to leave your feelings out of it, which will be hard because you're already deep in. Seem like this girl is co*ckteasing you, it's downright disrespectful, if you think you can't get any further with her then cut her off. Take the attention away from her, make like you're busy, don't talk to her, don't hangout with her. If she confronts you about it just tell her you've been really busy and don't have the time. That might up her interest, if it does then get her to hang out with you and escalate all the way. If it doesn't work drop her completely.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
This happens sometimes with girls that have boyfriends, even if it's an on/off bf. She'll let you do "everything but" go all the way. In twisted chick logic, as long as she doesn't go all the way, she hasn't "cheated" on her bf.

Plus now that she is "more solidly" with the bf now, she might have REALLY put the brakes on the physical fooling around.

You can try one more time, if it still doesn't go anywhere, move on.

Knightrider007

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. This girl had my mind going crazy. Since I've taken both of your advice, I've made myself busy almost all the time. One day we talked last week and I was "busy" going to the gym and other stuff and she kept texting me with long texts even though her "friend" was there. She seemed really interested in what I was doing too. Now I'm staying with that method because if I disappear for a few days or whatever she seems excited to hear from me. I play it cool and let the conversation take it's course. Once I hear something I don't like, I just disappear again.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Knight Rider, this girl is a d!ckteasing attention wh0re. She's playing you like a Nintendo Wii.

The best way out of the friendzone is not go in there. You fed the attention wh0re's ego and now she knows she has you. As evidenced by you developing feelings. At best, she wanted you for the moment. Don't catch feelings.

Are you spinning more plates? You need to. If you notice things fizzling out, your princess is in another castle. :whistle:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think thats bad? let me tell you a little story about me. I dated this girl for a few months and we brokeup. Few years later she pops back into my life and I start developing feelings for her again, not only that but I made the dumb@$$ move of TELLING her so :nono: I wont get into the whole story because it's kind of long but the jist of it was this.....she would call me up out of the blue every few weeks wanting to hangout, I'd be giddy and have thoughts of "yes! she likes me! she wants to hangout! woohoo!". my brain doomed me pretty much. she then got to where she would ask for money for different things. she'd never come right out and ask for it, what she did was tell some ho hum story about how broke she was and how she wish she had the money to pay a bill, buy uniforms for work, pretty much playing on my heart strings knowing the fact that I was a dumb AFC and had feelings for her that I'd be like "here you go honey". guess how many times I ever got paid back? yeah, still waiting.lol Guess when I would see her again? you got it....when she needed money again, shed call me up and say "hey you wanna meet for dinner?" and then shed jump right into her "i need money" routine. I kept thinking if I kept helping her out that she would see I was a "good guy who was always there for her and helped her out"HA! talk about a backfire. I mean, sure, shed give me a quick peck on the lips sometimes to make me THINK she liked me, but then it was back to not hearing from her for weeks at a time. As soon as I would start thinking "you know what, fvck this b!tch" she would pop back all of a sudden and do just enough to make me think otherwise. I finally had had enough after months of this and several hundred dollars given away to "charity". I knew she was seeing other guys, and the fact was she was seeing them and they didnt have to give her any money and they were getting laid! here i was forking over hundreds of $$$'s and getting a fvcking peck on the lips every 3 weeks and the "chance to hangout with her". I finally called her out on it the next time she came around and said "you know, it's funny everytime you need money I hear from you and then it'll be weeks before I see or hear from you again". the b!tch lost it because she knew my checkbook was closed to her and she basically cussed me out and tried to put me down. i felt like a fool for falling for such a trap, i was pissed that she would use me like that and even more pissed that i allowed it to happen.

the point im trying to make is any girl worth dating isnt going to put you in no damn friend zone to begin with and make you work to get out before you can be with her. shes not making other guys go through the same sh!t, and trust me there ARE other guys getting the @$$ from her that are doing FAR LESS work then you. i'm speaking from experience.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't have the 'blues' bud. You gotta grab the bull by the horns so to speak, like yeah, go after that pvssy but don't pVssyfoot around about it. Make the ho say no and when she does just say whatever and walk. Go after the next one. Don't get bogged down with dumb afc sh!t

Knightrider007

Reaction score
How do I turn this around and make this chick chase me??? Do I cut off completely? Will this chick come chasing me if I cut her off? I'm tired of being played a fool and how do I make her feel the way she's been making me feel? My goal was to sleep with her but I'm I didn't stick to the plan and now I'm this situation. I have to get my mojo back. Any ideas???

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knightrider007 said:
How do I turn this around and make this chick chase me??? Do I cut off completely? Will this chick come chasing me if I cut her off? I'm tired of being played a fool and how do I make her feel the way she's been making me feel? My goal was to sleep with her but I'm I didn't stick to the plan and now I'm this situation. I have to get my mojo back. Any ideas???
There are over 3,000,000,000 women in this world. why are you so focused on 1?

NEXT!

ApolloCreed

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not in her "friendzone", so you can relax about that.

The bigger issues are that a) you're second fiddle to her main dude and b) she's a massive attention wh0re.

Doesn't mean she can't be nailed, but I wouldn't invest much into this.

nismo-4

Reaction score
Knightrider007 said:
Judge nismo has a sticky thread with simple ass cases like these, and I knew I still was gonna see them. Time to throw my gavel!

The game is f**kin' over! Your princess is in another castle! Count this as a loss! Don't worry about this girl! Stop crying while you read this! You went in the friendzone! You know what happens when you go there! I'm yelling at you because you need to be taught a lesson! Stop whining! I f**kin' know it's tough love! You're crying over some spilled milk! It's not doing any good that is for you! Ooh, I'm about to get off this bench! Don't pick up my broken gavel!

I'm ruling you guilty of oneitis development, failure to spin plates, feeding an attention wh0re's ego, I'm so sick of naming your offenses I'm just gonna send your ass to Nopoonani, Tennessee. You will pay the fine of 2 blue balls while there. I'm also gonna sentence you to indefinite lockup in the Platonic County Jail. Your bond is set at understanding the fact that you are to not invest in a girl more than she is into you.

I am very upset with you.

If you want sex from a girl, act like a f**kin' lover! Do I make myself clear? You got a lot to learn boy.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what is worse friendzone or getting ****teased. At least with friendzone it's clear there's nowhere to go. With being ****teased you are getting some physical attention but you should udnerstand that when it doesn't escalate you need to cut bait as it's basically being friendzoned with some fringe benefits.

nismo-4

Reaction score
The_411 said:
Not sure what is worse friendzone or getting ****teased. At least with friendzone it's clear there's nowhere to go. With being ****teased you are getting some physical attention but you should udnerstand that when it doesn't escalate you need to cut bait as it's basically being friendzoned with some fringe benefits.
AFAIC, they're synonymous, complete with the false hope and the woman has control. And it's an endless cycle. Friendzone can evolve into the occasional ****tease, then you go back to the friendzone.

Women control the sex game, and the most powerful tool they have over men is their vagina. Now companionship and company are becoming powerful tools.

What to do? Oh sh*t I'm stuck! Oh yeah, don't give up your power. Don't get desperate for sex. Keep your distances.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if it's because I'm kinda high but I think I can make a damn good blues song out of the friend zone blues.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ApolloCreed said:
You're not in her "friendzone", so you can relax about that.

The bigger issues are that a) you're second fiddle to her main dude and b) she's a massive attention wh0re.

Doesn't mean she can't be nailed, but I wouldn't invest much into this.
yeah this is not a friendzone thing. you're just not number 1 in her book.

the way you get to be number 1, is by self improvement. you gotta be "better" than the guy she's currently focused on.