Friend Zone = 9th Circle of Hell?

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anyway to get out of it? There's some girls that i think i'm in the friend zone with but i'm "infatuated" with them. Is there anyway to get out of this or should i just be content that they're my friends?

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you want to them physically..i HIGHLY doubt you know them well enough to really be "in love"..there's no magic way out..but you shouldn't simply think "we're friends. I'm content."

You're overthinking. Wasting time and life.

Meet other girls... If these girls that you're only friends with want to hang out, and you have time, then sure...why not? perhaps you were never in the friend zone...perhaps you will always be..

The point is, who cares? Live your life and don't bother trying to label your status with every girl you meet or know.

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like that point of view. Live life for yourself and maybe if the girls that i think i am in friendzones today will one day fall in love for me and i won't care.

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
just be cool and let them see you with other girls as a seksual being

plus friends zone is awsome
girls know girls
she can introduce you to other girls

FastMen

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
you want to them physically..i HIGHLY doubt you know them well enough to really be "in love"..there's no magic way out..but you shouldn't simply think "we're friends. I'm content."

You're overthinking. Wasting time and life.

Meet other girls... If these girls that you're only friends with want to hang out, and you have time, then sure...why not? perhaps you were never in the friend zone...perhaps you will always be..

The point is, who cares? Live your life and don't bother trying to label your status with every girl you meet or know.
yes but what if you have a crush on her

FastMen

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
what do you consider a crush?
i dont think ive used that word in years...perhaps a decade

and none of my friends use it so i'm not sure
sorry , i mean if you really like her and want to her to be your GF

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FastMen said:
sorry , i mean if you really like her and want to her to be your GF
your desire will lead to your failure.

here's something i learned/always say on this forum...

work on yourself rather than try to attract girls that you "really like".
you can want her to be your gf all you want, but in the end, she will decide whether or not she wants to fill that position in your life.

and how will she decide? not based off of some technique that so many high school kids seek...she will consider your physical appearance, which you can easily work on...by lifting weights, running, brushing your teeth, taking showers, etc...she will consider how fun it is being with you...perhaps whether or not you can keep a good conversation going..perhaps she would like "intelligent" conversation...and the list goes on

so what if you have a crush on a girl?...you do as i mentioned earlier...you live your life. If you're "the catch," she'll want you.

Dont go trying to attract girls with technique. BE YOURSELF. Yes, be yourself. But remember to keep improving who you are in every aspect.

R

Rubberpiggy

don't date in high school

highschool is for learning, obama 2012

FastMen

Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
your desire will lead to your failure.

here's something i learned/always say on this forum...

work on yourself rather than try to attract girls that you "really like".
you can want her to be your gf all you want, but in the end, she will decide whether or not she wants to fill that position in your life.

and how will she decide? not based off of some technique that so many high school kids seek...she will consider your physical appearance, which you can easily work on...by lifting weights, running, brushing your teeth, taking showers, etc...she will consider how fun it is being with you...perhaps whether or not you can keep a good conversation going..perhaps she would like "intelligent" conversation...and the list goes on

so what if you have a crush on a girl?...you do as i mentioned earlier...you live your life. If you're "the catch," she'll want you.

Dont go trying to attract girls with technique. BE YOURSELF. Yes, be yourself. But remember to keep improving who you are in every aspect.
yes i appreciate your reply, thats what i did once about 3 years ago but in the end lookin good dont gets you a girfriend it will shure help a LOT but as men i think we need a strong personality, but not fake, also, the advice you give is great,