Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

friend to girlfriend in 4 days

thekcguyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here is the situation. A few days ago I just started hanging out with an old friend(female) from high school. I had a huge crush on her back in high school. I really wasn't planning on being more than just friends, but I've really come to really like here over the past few days. Last night I invited her over and we ended up making out. I'm sure it could have went further, but I didn't feel like it was the right time. From here on out I'm really confused on where to take this. I know your suppose to be a challenge so should I wait a few days to call her now? I"m pretty sure she high a pretty high interest in me. She is constantly laughing at my jokes and touching me. I haven't heard from her today, but I don't plan on calling her. I was planning on waiting for her to call me. Is that the right thing to do? I've never really thought going from a friend to more was possible. So I'm pretty new to all this. I could really use some advice here. Thanks.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the way I see it...

I've been in relationships that have flourished from the beginning, and have started off fast.

I've been in ones that have elapsed over a period of 6 months, and we weren't much more than **** buddies, and dating...

If you're REALLY into her, and she's showing the same feelings, there's nothing wrong with singling her out. There's nothing wrong with having ONE girlfriend. As there's nothing wrong with dating multiple women. This all has to do with your interest levels.

I'd give it more than four days though. See where you're at a month from now. Play it slow, and cool, you can get away with a little more contact than you would if you're trying to swoon a girl who's less interested...feel me? Just keep her interest level high, and things will work out.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would hold back on labeling her as your "girlfriend". Yeah it is alright to esculate the interaction, but have some boundaries. If you label her your girlfriend at such an infant stage, more than likely big problems will emerge in the future.

I have a friend who met a girl on a Thursday, she came over Friday and stayed at his house ever since. She cheated on him a few months later (they still stayed together) and another few months later, she got knocked up and is keeping the kid (which is probably his).

If you keep her around and leave it an inch short of a relationship, she will worship you more and there will be less headache. I would wait at least a few months at minimum before calling her your girlfriend.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thekcguyme said:
From here on out I'm really confused on where to take this.
Are you kidding?!? You take it further.

Call her up, do something fun and then make out with her again while her interest is still up. To hell with waiting a few days to call her. Strike while the iron's hot and this time get all her kit off and blow her mind!

A lot of women are really insecure and if you don't call them fairly soon after things seem to be going really well, they'll think that you think they're a slut. Whether you want to actually turn it into a relationship, that's up to you.