Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend Masturbated in Public

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends growing up was a crazy steroided italian. He got laid alot. This guy got mad p*ssy. Now he's doing some male modeling. He once got on top of a bar of a very crowded club and jerked off in front of hundreds of people. Then he got laid that same night. I do not think you can get more Alpha Male than this. Now that takes some huge balls.

One night at the beach we were walking down the street with open beers in our hands and the rent-a-cops on bikes came up to my friend (the one that jerked of in public) and wanted to see his license. We were under age at the time. He was really drunk and showed the cops his license. They said his license was a fake, which it was. So he said Oh sorry and pulled out his other license that was real which showed that he was under age. How drunk do you have to be to do this lol. Those were some good memories.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the guys in the club had no problem with him whipping it out and masturbating in front of their girlfriends?

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys in the club did not care because this guy was an absolute steroided freak. He was about 245 pounds of solid muscle. He was soo big and steroided up that when the cops got him at the beach with the underage license they called up backup on there walkie talkies and said "we need extra backup, this guy is soo huge, a muscle freak, backup now please".