Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend is single with a gf??? WTF

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
:nono: My good/best friend has been in a relationship for 6 years... 2 of which were in highschool and the other 4 for most all of his college career. He is in his 9th semester (super senior) at college. His gf goes to college in Florida and is 3 years younger than him, and he goes to a college in PA. Basically they may see each other for 20 days out of the whole year.

He has cheated on her once before, and when he told her, she confessed that she too has cheated on him. They apparently worked it out, its been 2 years since and now hes cheating on her again, this time not once but has been with this girl (WHO also has a bf!!?) for like a month (10 times havin sex maybe). He is also being affectionate with this other girl that is young and nieve who doesnt seem to give a **** he has a gf.

My past: I am in a relationship for about a year and half, I have kissed 2 other girls, regretibly. Have been offered to cheat a few times - denied them all.

Thing is I understand his need for affection, but it is almost pissing me off for the fact that he still is in a relationship. He cheats on her then talks to her on the phone like all is well. What the f*ck?? How does someone have no guilt, yet not have the balls to call off the relationship. He has to know that she is most likely cheating on him too .. right??

What the hell is up?? I feel bad about myself, because im almost jealous that I can't be guilt free and just have a girl for one night.

It's seriously keeping me up at night. I am his friend, I want to say something like I dissapprove what you are doing, but feel like I am breaking the guy code of being like "nice work man - gettin laid" deal. And you guys know what i mean.

I am confused about people in college in general. My girlfriend is so loyal, as am i (though I get tempted and tested much more than her).

Someone say something about what is wrong with people.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
he's a player

I am the same way

he's investing into his future love life while not missing out on sex during the college experience

simple

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow

i was hoping there would be someone with integrity in this place

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
dude stop being such an AFC

the whole point of women is to get to know and fvck as many as possible before finding THE ONE to settle down with

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
so its cool for me to disrepect girls and lie to others? okay just checking

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
its girls and your a man - have fun with it

if you are all into being a gentleman and "respectful", then you are a complete and total AFC

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
skip is half right. You should have fun with it, of course. But you don't gotta be an ass about it.

Mess around with girls and don't care what happens = player

Mess around with girls and be a gentleman about it = Don Juan

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friends do not have to follow the same moral codes as you. But tell him you think he's an ******* if you want.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pressure0354 said:
:It's seriously keeping me up at night. I am his friend, I want to say something like I dissapprove what you are doing, but feel like I am breaking the guy code of being like "nice work man - gettin laid" deal. And you guys know what i mean.
This is none of your business.

Stop walking around and acting like you are the moral police. Your friend has committed no crime, it was his choice and if he wants to sleep around then you should be happy for him. You got your own morals and beliefs, then that is fine so you live by them.

I think you need to concentrate on imporving your game rather then focus on the success of others.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
morals are out the window in 2006 when it comes to dating and sex.......if it was up to ME, id follow morals,

but you look like a tool if YOU are being a faithful little moral-abiding b1tch while your girl is out on dates with other guys and YOU HAVE NO CLUE about it

kick the morals into gear when your married - your friend is actually VERY SMART about this, he possibly knows he wants to marry the girl, but he also knows that seeing her 20 times per year will make him go crazy if he stays totally committed, because he would develop obsessiveness and jealousy

if him and his girl are cheating on each other and neither cares, then they are happy and healthy, no jealousy or problems - maybe THAT is why they have lasted SIX YEARS

AFC

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long distance relationships usually dont work. If she cheated on him before, shes probably doing it again, like he is. College is the time for fun, not being in a relationship for 4 years, bud.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Mess around with girls and don't care what happens = player

Mess around with girls and be a gentleman about it = Don Juan
Very, very well said Ace. Right on the button.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the eyes of many devoute mormans and what not, your dating, drinking and pre marital sex is horrifying. If you ever have a friend preach to you about what you're doing in your life as being wrong then you'll likely be like "WTF! Who are you? Mind your own buisness!". Usually though they'll just stand aside and let you life your life and be your friend as best they can. Don't let it eat you up because it doesn't eat them up either.

Not saying you should be indifferent but you should understand that different people have different moral standards. Just because his doesn't meet yours doesn't make him wrong.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Someone say something about what is wrong with people."

Why player hate? And what is wrong with you, that is the real question. You are posting on a site for learning to sleep with multiple women so I have no idea where you are coming from.

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
When in long distance relationships some couples agree to see other people until they know when their lives will converge for a long period of time again. If this agreement is explicitly made or 'understood' by *both* the girl and the guy then its obviously not cheating as the couple is no longer exclusive. This seems like a perfectly reasonable situation to me. Why miss out?

- HV

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
pressure0354 said:
My past: I am in a relationship for about a year and half, I have kissed 2 other girls, regretibly.

What the hell is up?? I feel bad about myself, because im almost jealous that I can't be guilt free....
Your problem is you need more practice. You can't expect to be good after one or two tries. Didn't your dad teach you that you can't give up. When you fall of the bike that you have to pick yourself up and try again. Go cheat again, and when you get caught, don't let that stop you. Go out and do it again.

If you keep doing it enough, you will succeed in being guilt free. It just takes practice. Take it from someone who fell but who is now riding a unicycle.