Friend is going to send flowers to girl he's never met

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my buddy is sitting here with me telling how he is going to send flowers to some girl that he has never talked to that is the receptionist at the company next door to his work. Apparently two guys at his work have done the same and are now dating the girls they sent flowers to.

I tried to tell him it's a waste of money but we'll see how it plays out...

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is hot, he is done for. If she is fat or ugly or handicapped, he might have an in.

Me, being a very public flower sender, they worked, in the way I had hoped. Yet, in the end, if the outcome is the basis of anylisis, they did not work.

Having said that, if she is hot, he has a WAY better chance, being a man, manning up, marching in there, and TELLING her..."Guess what? You have plans this weekend. I want to take you out. Here is my #. Ill text you back the details of fun."

This exact senario id what I told a 21 year old Venezualan chick and she texted me 5 min later. I took her out that night. She blew off the "friend" that was going to meet us and I took her to the beach later that night.

Then, I got friendzoned. Oh well. I am great at the cold approach and a terriable closer. Such is the way of learning.

Show him this post. :)

R.C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend will continue never meeting her if he does this.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only sent a girl flowers once and that was in a 6 month relationship, and even then I was half laughed off by the girl saying she didn't expect that.

Sending flowers, particularly to a girl you haven't had sex with, is fvcking pathetic. It is what you do when you are 12 years old and don't have a clue about girls. Unfortunately most guys are still fvcking clueless in their adult lives.

Pandering to pvssy gets you no where. The girl will think he's pathetic, and she'd be right, he is.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya I tried to tell him it looks pathetic but he insists that since it worked for those other guys itll probably work for him. Not even gunna try to convince him that its a waste of money.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if he is so adamant about doing so, then tell him to deliver teh flowers himself and ask for a date on spot, at leat that way he will look ballsy enough for her think about giving a shot

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swallowing the red pill is like joining the Freemasons... a person has to seek it out himself.

That is to say, let your friend do his silly shtick until/unless he asks you for help.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, this will only work if she is low quality (desperate) or the OP's friend is above her in league. In which case, just about anything would work.

Your friend needs to get some balls.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love these "beta friends" scenarios.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya its just sad though cuz I want to explain it to him but he is the same friend that I mentioned in another thread that thinks I want him to fail and not get girls. I told him that even if this does work you are gunna be her little b!tch until shes done with you. Seems like he gets it but who knows. His coworkers keep insisting that itll work

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
If she is hot, he is done for. If she is fat or ugly or handicapped, he might have an in.
Still might not work even if that's the case!:crackup:

Some of these uglies/fatties have such an enormously inflated sense of self worth nowadays that it's not even funny.

There's one in my office..."OK" looking but about 50 lbs overweight who's on Tinder & only right swipes the hottest guys on there. Then she sits and gripes about how she never gets any matches. :crackup: Clueless...utterly clueless I tell you.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes, no matter how much you tell people, they have to learn by their mistakes.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
O this is THAT guy. Tell him to send a 5 foot teddy bear too. Tell him her boss will be so impressed and her co workers will swoon. When she curses him out, tell him about us.