Friend got cheated on twice, she broke up with him, he still doesnt know

LoveTheLight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant say im surprised. This changed my view on women quite a bit, and strengthened my belief in what this community teaches.

They were together for two years. She was the nicest, shyest girl I know. He was your typical nice guy. Got her flowers at work, "i love you" all the time. You know the type of guy im talking about. She cheated on him twice with two different guys and he doesnt know. They've broken up for other reasons, but I dont plan on telling him. I would never think she would do this, he doesnt deserve it. Hes the nicest dude I know. Guess thats what happens when you're a nice guy...glad I know about this community so I can try and avoid what happened here

He's already heartbroken and I dont want to put this on him. Do you suggest I keep this to myself or tell him eventually?

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If he knows the she was a slut, it will be much easier for him to get over her. So I say tell him and remind him often if he continues AFC behavior!

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, at first I thought screw that, why tell him? It's done with... But it will change his view on things if he knows, depending on how he reacts to it it could empower him (lucky escape from that ho ho ho) or thrust him into self-hate (was I not good enough for her, why did she do it, I need her back).

Tricky one. It's obviously your call, I'd tell my friends though.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Help him make a clean break, be a wing, get him laid. Only tell him if it looks like he's taking her back. But if you do, you will lose a friend. Be prepared for that.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Id want to know, Id expect my best friend to tell me straight

P

perseverance

You should have told him as soon as you found that his girlfriend cheated on him. That's what a good friend would do. A poor friend would do what you have done and not say anything at all.

His girlfriend committed a great act of betrayal and not only that she seems to have gotten away with it because a good man has chosen to allow an evil to propose while willingly standing aside and doing nothing. This is a terrible injustice against him and I implore you to do the right thing and inform him of his girlfriends betrayal.

He needs to see this girl for what she truly is, a cold, calculated slvt. Also inform your friend to visit his doctor and have as many STI tests because he might well have an STI from her.

LoveTheLight

Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
You should have told him as soon as you found that his girlfriend that. eated on him. That's what a good friend would do. A poor friend would do what you have done and not say anything at all.

His girlfriend committed a great act of betrayal and not only that she seems to have gotten away with it because a good man has chosen to allow an evil to propose while willingly standing aside and doing nothing. This is a terrible injustice against him and I implore you to do the right thing and inform him of his girlfriends betrayal.

He needs to see this girl for what she truly is, a cold, calculated slvt. Also inform your friend to visit his doctor and have as many STI tests because he might well have an STI from her.
I just found out today through the cheaters best friends boyfriend, who I'm friends with. He's been posting these sappy Facebook status's and I feel like I would just destroy him with this info. He's slowly snapping out of this post break up phase, I think I'll inform him as it might lead to him getting over her quicker like everyone up there mentioned

P

perseverance

LoveTheLight said:
I just found out today through the cheaters best friends boyfriend, who I'm friends with. He's been posting these sappy Facebook status's and I feel like I would just destroy him with this info. He's slowly snapping out of this post break up phase, I think I'll inform him as it might lead to him getting over her quicker like everyone up there mentioned
I would inform of the news and if he doesn't believe you, tell him to speak to the person who told you. The sooner this fella learns what a slvt his ex-girlfriend was and what a deceitful and manipulative slvt she is, the sooner he can put matters to bed and move on with life.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes the red pill go down easier.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely tell him. Makes hard decisions so much easier. Then wing him, get him some other prospects, give him some basic red pill knowledge. Already been said, but hey, needs to be emphasized.

B

BeDJ

He's reflecting back on the relationship if he is heartbroken, just seeing the good things and what he lost. This is the perfect time to tell him and remove him from the land of unicorns. He will start seeing things for what they really were and get over the break-up faster.

peteywintz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Help him make a clean break, be a wing, get him laid. Only tell him if it looks like he's taking her back. But if you do, you will lose a friend. Be prepared for that.
This. Sooooooo much this. These situations are one of the stickiest, most nasty sorts. Just be careful, very careful. Heartbroken people have a strong tendency to shoot the messenger.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He might not believe you, which would put you in a precarious situation. Ideally telling him would do him a world of good. Initially it would shatter his self esteem and ego into little pieces. All the better to begin rebuilding.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would not tell him.

attraction not promotion. if you really value his friendship dont' tell him because as the other person stated, he will blame you, before he blames her or himself.

it hurts to see guys you know like this but they have to get to a point where they seek you out and ask for advice beucase they like what you are doing and want what you have. it's the only way they will listen and it stick. otherwise you are going to lose a friend.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use your brain. If he has a facebook. Make a fake profile and tell him about his girlfriend. Tell him you're friend of his if you want and explain everything and that you didn't want to interfere in their relationship or lose friendship because of slvt.

God damn it you people, millions of options to send a message in 21st century.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If one of my close buds knew my gf of the time was cheating on me, I would want to know...that would hurt man not being told...that's his job is to tell me (if his allegiance is with me as a friend)

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i would not tell him.

attraction not promotion. if you really value his friendship dont' tell him because as the other person stated, he will blame you, before he blames her or himself.
huh?!?! He's not a woman. Only a woman would do that.

I'd be seriously pissed if it was held back. And I've done this for other friends of
mine in the same situation and though it sucked they rather would have known and thanked me.

Bro's before ho's and all...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
huh?!?! He's not a woman. Only a woman would do that.

I'd be seriously pissed if it was held back. And I've done this for other friends of
mine in the same situation and though it sucked they rather would have known and thanked me.

Bro's before ho's and all...
bro's might be before hoe's but ego trumps all.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200534

this explains the situation much better than i can

https://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012/07/11/denial/