Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend Circles - Rules of Thumb

va2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking about the utility of personal rules of thumb about friendships, attention, jealousy, etc. because it's clearly critical to maintain a healthy balance depending on your type of frame.

I am personally an LTR type who recognizes the value of plates but doesn't intend to take it to a physical level (at least in my current dread meter). But I also notice that plating en masse or without regard to boundaries could be detrimental. The first rules I thought would be

-girls she knew first, treat as family
-girls you knew first, plate away

This would go for in person as well as social media friendship. I think ruling out some options (without her seeing my self delineated boundary) at least is a small price to pay for letting her see me as above whatever drama she might already be involved in, letting her keep a decent support circle, not getting a Pavlov hunch that bringing hot girls around just means risking my shifting all attention to them. Is this already on the stone tablets somewhere? Holes in the theory?

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think breaking down girls in two categories (your acquaintances and hers) fits the "we are together but have options" mindset.
Gaming her friends might bring drama and collision of "unverses".