Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Frequency of SS usage with a particular woman.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a limited understanding of SS. Basically a conversation will require some fluff talk, then you ask questions that elicit values, then you throw in a pattern. Following that you can do the normal DJ techniques for closing the deal.

However with a particular girl, on your next date or next time out with her, do you continue to run patterns? Or are you just using this to get her into bed the first time or get the number/date?

The reason I ask this is that you certainly wouldn't want to run the same patterns all the time on a girl, but it would still be useful to give them the feelings that SS does.

Final question is, how many people have used some of the patterns listed on the fastseduction site more or less verbatim?

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump and I'll summarize what I asked.

Do you continue to use SS on a girl that you seduced? I.E. Do you continue to use it on the first date or second date after you have already met and seduced her using SS?

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you continue to use SS on a girl that you seduced?
After a good seduction session she will associate good feelings with you anyways. So there is no immediate need to SS her as she will feel excited and nice.

If we are just having fun short term, I run a pattern that lets her not be obscessed with me and just view the fun we had as something wonderful. This way she will not feel used and abused. She will look at it as a good fling she had, she will not regret it but will understand that both of us moved on.

If I want a gf, I program her for 'good behavior' and make sure that I do my anchoring.

Final question is, how many people have used some of the patterns listed on the fastseduction site more or less verbatim?
The only 'canned' pattern I use is Incredible Connection pattern. I invent/improvise as I talk, its much quicker and easier that way, because you feel what you are saying and it comes off much more realistic.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vronski:
..The only 'canned' pattern I use is Incredible Connection pattern. I invent/improvise as I talk, its much quicker and easier that way, because you feel what you are saying and it comes off much more realistic. ...
Yeah, as I get more comfortable, I'm beginning to make my own up. Last night, I was laying in bed, and was thinking about how I was going to talk with this girl and all these patterns just sort of started running through my head, none of which were memorized.

Pretty cool, eh?