Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

French Kissing. I dont always Like it. WEIRD ??

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont always like to tongue with a girlfriend.

She senses this.

Anything i can say to her to explain

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
That is a bad thing, I think. I had an ex that I couldn't tongue for nothing. We were together for 2 years. Eventually we figured out that me not being able to kiss him made a huge impact on our relationship. It said alot that I couldn't share something some intimate with the person I was supposed to care for. You can guess the outcome. We realized we weren't right together and split up.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you meen man. It doesn't do anything for me other then gross me out.... It's kinda ok when we are fvcking, and we are both into it, but i hate it when the chicks sticks it right in right away......

I also keep my eyes SLIGHTLY OPEN. It feels better, (can't explain it)

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares...get over it. If it bothers you that much, give her the boots.

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
I know what you meen man. It doesn't do anything for me other then gross me out.... It's kinda ok when we are fvcking, and we are both into it, but i hate it when the chicks sticks it right in right away......

I also keep my eyes SLIGHTLY OPEN. It feels better, (can't explain it)
When you NEXT these chicks that gross you out by frenching, pass them my way. I don't mind it at all.:D

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to make French Kissing fun man!, what you are doing is just sticking your wet tounge and it bounces and twirl around hers, it has not rythem.

If you ever see the movie Face/Off, John Travolta got the right idea when he told the flight attended: "see my tounge?? Suck on it!!" - you then stick out your tounge and she will suck on it like she would your c0ck. That should turn you on.

Kcman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duno , never tried it , but i just think kissing is kissing , either way she should be happy you would think ...

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people put too much emphasis of having to have your tongue down some chick's throat. I was fortunate to be taught by a woman how to kiss, and how to be good at it, WITHOUT using your tongue. She actually made fun of me after the first time I tried to kiss her because I tried to get my tongue in there too quickly.

Considering your lips are ten times more sensitive than your tongue, you can actually achieve better results without using your tongue at all. Honestly, I enjoy kissing without tongue more than I do with. If she can't stand it, well, then you're not doing things right.

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah make it fun: suck, lick, bite...do whatever the fvck you want to make it fun.

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skweints
Considering your lips are ten times more sensitive than your tongue, you can actually achieve better results without using your tongue at all. Honestly, I enjoy kissing without tongue more than I do with. If she can't stand it, well, then you're not doing things right.
I am big on kissing and have nexted all women who can't do this well. I have been grossed out by tongue action a few times when the chick kept her tongue real hard and pushed it deep inside my mouth. Major turnoff for both men and women I assume.

I have full lips that women always compliment me on. I use them at lot when I kiss. Women like to use their lips when kissing, so suck and nibble on them. They are very sensitive. Kissing should always start with the lips, softer to harder, unless she is totally horny. Then you just follow her pace and mirror her. If a woman has very thin lips, tongues are absolutely required. Swirling and sucking on a tongue is fun because each person gets to work on the others tongue. It does foreshadow her sucking on your c*ck and thus creates great anticipation for oral sex.

My approach is lips first, tongues second. If you're turned off by using your tongue at all, you should think about the above and try it. You are missing out.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My current girl uses her tongue WAY too much and I don't like it. On our first kiss, she stuck it in straight away.

She always has her mouth wide open so I can barely kiss her properly. Last night I joked (semi seriously), "I bet you can't kiss with your mouth closed for more than 2 seconds"

So I finally got her to kiss properly, which was nice, but then she opens her mouth wide again and shoves the tongue in :(

I need to teach her but I don't know how to go about it. She's 23...she really should know by now dammmit!

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha... mine was the same... though I guess her age was her excuse.

Was just like... 'dammit, put that thing away for a minute woman!' :p

Playing follow the leader is always fun. Just suggested taking it slow... taking turns with tongues.... letting me explore first, treating her like a bad baby if she messes up, etc.

They think by default that they cant get a simple thing like kissing wrong, and get taken aback when someone steps in and points it out, and teaches.

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
One way to get a girl to kiss you properly is tell her you'd want to kiss very soft and very slow. Tell her to play this game with you where you pretend that you just met when tongues and open mouths were not allowed. Give her a kiss with only your lips and make it real gentle. If she has trouble, tell her to kiss you like she is blowing you a kiss with her lips extended. If she jumps back down your throat, tell her that the slower "lips only" kisses are fun at first and this turns you on more. Don't be afraid to tell her what you want, but do it in a playful non critical way. She'll get the hint.

GrimPhallic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same problem with my x and my current girl (opening mouth too much when kissing) I fixed the problem like this: When we kissed I always have my hands on or around her jaw/cheeks. I just used my thumb to gently close her mouth some, and I continued to do this until she got the picture non-verbally. This eliminated any 'wierd' comments or feelings. It worked with both chicks...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love me some good tounge tag! I love frenching girls but only with girls who know how to kiss properly. I had this one girl who I swear tried to block my air passage with her tounge and kill me right there on the spot...I think I felt her reaching for my wallet in the process!!!:eek:

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you guys don't enjoy the tongue action, at least i hope you acknowledge the fact that when a girl manages to block your air passage with her tongue, it means she's got some skillz...for later on:yes:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flyinshark
Even if you guys don't enjoy the tongue action, at least i hope you acknowledge the fact that when a girl manages to block your air passage with her tongue, it means she's got some skillz...for later on:yes:
Well I guess she could take random guys into dark passage ways, choke them with her toung and we take their wallets...my god it's genious!:up:

I'm gonna be rich!!!!!