Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Freek Says: So Fresh and So Clean

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warning: If you are not attempting to attract females who enjoy a man who looks clean, then do not read. Such individuals would include gothic people and those hardcore tattoos and chains and peircing kind of people. Those types would have a lot of changing to go through and most likely, they wouldn't like it. You don't like the style, it doesn't work.

This article from the Freek Chronicles is all about hygiene and looking good. From your hair to your fingernails. From your shoes to the chain around your neck, if you choose to wear one. Hopefully, this will give you a basic idea of how to look and feel your best. Remember, a confident man, is an irresistable man.

Clothes Make the Man
Nowadays, the whole baggy 'ghetto' style is 'in'. Honestly, it's not. Sure, you see guys wearing those big hoodies and those baggy ass pants getting a lot of laides. On the other hand, if you look around, you'll see guys dressed cleaner, looking a little more "high class" so to speak, getting a LOT more booty.

Shirts: The baggy t-shirts and hoodies and the likes, uh uh. They can lead to a grungy look that may deter any possible hook ups. Go with Polo shirts, or button ups. Some guys can even pull off plaid. I've got some baby blue plaid shirts (Urban Pipeline) that happen to go great with some of the other clothes I've got. Keep them clean. White is probably one of the cleanest colors, and one of the hardest to KEEP clean, so pick your colors wisely.

Pants: Throw out the sweatpants. This isn't the 70's. Unless your in the gym, or running in the park, you don't need them. Get some clean looking jeans. Deep blue pants with the light fade on the front are a cool thing these days. Black jeans are a little dressier. If you want to dress it up a notch, get some "dress" pants. I've got some Polo jeans that look rather nice if I do say so myself.

Shoes: This is a big one. I'm not saying you need to go out and buy a pair for every outfit, but there are certain clothes that certain colors or styles of shoes just do NOT match. I've got a pair of black basketball shoes that I wear with my more casual outfits, or if I'm going to be wearing a dark colored shirt and light colored pants. However, I'll wear my white, nicer looking, not so basketball shoes, with a dressier outfit or lighter tops and darker pants. Which reminds me. If your going to wear a light shirt, wear darker colors pants and vice versa. The contrast makes it look more appealing, so to speak.

Keep it Short
Hair: Some guys can pull off the shag look. However, it's not clean cut. If you want to get COMPLETELY clean...cut it. There are many short clean styles. Do some research. Look around. Figure out what would work best for you. Remember. Once it's gone, it's gone.

Million Dollar Smile
Teeth: One thing. Brush them. Not only will they be whiter, and your breath will smell better, your teeth will be stronger and you'll save money from not having to get fillings and teeth pulled and all the bull crap. Floss as well. Gets that food from between your teeth which can rot in your mouth and cause bad breath.

Pack on the Bulk
Workout. It's as simple as that. You'll be in good shape, you'll feel good about being in good shape, you'll be more confident, and like I said earlier, a confident man is an irresistable man.

* Some more tips for hygiene and style:

Cut your nails. It's weird and unnatractive to have long nails.

Shower more than once a week, common sense.

One word, deoderant.

One more word, cologne.

Different socks every day.

Same with the underwear.

Some guys look good with goatees, some don't. Nobody looks good with a huge scraggly beard, and believe me, not even Brad Pitt could pull of one of those ponytail beards.

Wash your hair. Greasy = Nasty.

Clean out your ears. Helps you hear better, and bunch of earwax can sometimes be visible. Ew.

Trim any excess hair growth on intersting parts of your body, believe me, nothing more discouraging than a chick getting a noseful of hair on the ole shaft spit shine and then calling it quits. Not shave, trim.

Get a tan. Don't blind the poor thing.

Anything else you've got? Post it.

Blowfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the 5th post about the appearence of a man...

thanks for the revision dude.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my bad..i was too lazy to read...oh well...

Air Max

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't wash your hair every day, wash it like every second or third day. If you use products ie. gel, mousse or wax on your hair the natural grease cleans your hair and it sits better. But maximum performance is only for those 2 or 3 days, after that it's gettin' too greasy see?

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also buy some good quality shampoo and conditioner. Getting a good haircut also helps, I recomend checking out the gay stylists they can do great cuts and try to go to one who knows all the latest hair styles. These types of places can do haircuts for you that actually look good and stylish. Like the guy said, if you can pull off the shaggy look then your lucky but it doesnt work on most people it just looks good in magazines so I recomend maybe something a little more "clean" and short. Don't shave your head, it looks bad.

Check out mens magazines like GQ and Details they have alot of good info on overall styles, including hair styles.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the wash ur hair every couple day thing..very true...

Triangle Choke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MidwestFreek
Anything else you've got? Post it.

Yeah, I got something. Don't worry about what you wear so much. Bathe yourself, keep yourself clean and practice good hygiene.

That's all there is to it.

The clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that can be true..to an extent...

many times girls react upon looks...so wear someting that makes you look better...if youve got a great body..tighter shirts shorter sleeves etc...if ur a little larger in the belly...baggier shirts n the likes....but cleanish..most girls would give you a weird look if you come up to them in a shirt with stains all over it..or pants that look like theyre from the 1800s...keep it new and clean...if u can

Triangle Choke

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I said. Keep yourself clean, keep your clothes clean. Nothing more.

It's troubling to see how much some of you people obsess over clothes and fashion. Leave that to the women.

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Freek Says: So Fresh and So Clean

Originally posted by Triangle Choke
Yeah, I got something. Don't worry about what you wear so much. Bathe yourself, keep yourself clean and practice good hygiene.

That's all there is to it.

The clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes.
I don't agree. I don't think you should just wear whatever you feel like, particularly if you're going for the baggy look. I don't think anyone should adopt the 'baggy' & 'thugged out' look. Clothes that are too large for you are not attractive at all. True, the man in the clothes matters more than the clothes that he wears, but the nevertheless, a man who dresses with class, who dresses sharp, who follows trends, who pays attention to detail and wears fitting clothes to accentuate the good-looking parts of his body will undoubtedly impress more women than some guy wearing size 40 pants hanging off his ass with an XXL sean jean tshirt and a baby blue bandana type thing on his head.

The trendy look is much more mature. The thuggy/baggy look is very immature. That's how everyone dresses in highschool....everyone used to wear sporty, baggy clothes, with running shoes.

A man who dresses like a thug will only impress those women who like the thug look.
A man who dresses classy and trendy will impress all other women AS WELL AS those who like the thug look. Women cannot resist a well dressed man.

Triangle Choke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Freek Says: So Fresh and So Clean

Originally posted by numlock
I don't agree. I don't think you should just wear whatever you feel like, particularly if you're going for the baggy look. I don't think anyone should adopt the 'baggy' & 'thugged out' look. Clothes that are too large for you are not attractive at all. True, the man in the clothes matters more than the clothes that he wears, but the nevertheless, a man who dresses with class, who dresses sharp, who follows trends, who pays attention to detail and wears fitting clothes to accentuate the good-looking parts of his body will undoubtedly impress more women than some guy wearing size 40 pants hanging off his ass with an XXL sean jean tshirt and a baby blue bandana type thing on his head.

The trendy look is much more mature. The thuggy/baggy look is very immature. That's how everyone dresses in highschool....everyone used to wear sporty, baggy clothes, with running shoes.

A man who dresses like a thug will only impress those women who like the thug look.
A man who dresses classy and trendy will impress all other women AS WELL AS those who like the thug look. Women cannot resist a well dressed man.

You're getting ahead of yourself here. I made no claims about attracting women. If you're happy with what you wear, wear it regardless of current fashion trends and what people think.

According to some of the "masters" on this site, being a "DJ" is about being happy with yourself, not attracting women. It seems as though 99% of you either don't realize this, or say you realize it just to be accepted when all you really care about is banging that hot brunette at the gym.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Freek Says: So Fresh and So Clean

Originally posted by numlock

Not true....Different girls like different things...

Reaction score
getting a tan from a tanning bed is for queers and b*tches...