Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Free ebooklet on problems approaching.

Gunwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure exactly where this should go but I recently released a 15 page supplemental booklet on all the approaching and anxiety problems my students and guys in the community have had, and how I helped them through it.

Though not a complete system it will probably help some of you work through your approach problems, and lets face it, well begun is half done.

You can download it here:

http://dynamicsexlife.com/index3.html

You need adobe acrobat to read it. Enjoy.

Get laid not liked!
Http://www.dynamicsexlife.com/

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ, please tell me I'm not the only one who downloaded this PDF. It's terrific! I'm gonna go re-read it now. GW, in your own personal experience, how important of a role has abstaining from masturbation played for you? I find it very hard to "will" myself to not masturbate. Thoughts?

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew if the Duke gave his approval than it had to be good. I'm halfway through and I'm impressed.

It's very concise and effective in its wording.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks bro, checking it out now...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff. Thank you very much!!!

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good manual, it's on-point about not masturbating too, I've had friends who don't religiously masturbate that now go out and give girls their number and are in decent relationships.

Also, not having a good enough game plan can work against you, too.

That masturbating section reminds me of that "The EVIL that is MASTURBATION." thread from about a month ago.

lizardfloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey gunwitch, can you e-mail me the e-booklet? Cuz everytime i click the link or put the link in the address bar it says "cannot find site". And it seems to be workin for everyone else. So, can you send it to me? e-mail: lizard_king6784@hotmail.com there is an underscore after lizard

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Read it. Interesting observations. I see some of these behaviors in friends...this may be a good guide for me to help them get over their fears and attitudes about women. Thanks.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It definitely helped me tonight when I was in a club. One foot forward, then the next, then the other.

Good stuff.

Dan Hunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
very good and very interesting,i'm gonna go out next time and keep a positive mind and approach wheather i get rejected or not..

a new era for dan hunter

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gunwitch how about a discount for your pay stuff for members of sosuave?

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice!

Yesterday, I noticed that masturbation does indeed inhibit any kind of desire to do, well, anything really. I was planning to go out to the mall and practice approaching hot chicks, as I ve been doing for about a week now. Right before I went, I did the mistake of jacking off, and I suddenly became this docile shmuck. Getting away from the comp was very difficult. But I did. So I got to the mall, see a group of about five HB7's and 8s, grab my balls, and they AINT THERE! What I mean is that I didn't find the courage to walk up and start a conversation, which didnt seem to be a big problem throughout the week.

Someone posted awhile ago that lack of masturbation causes the body to increase testosterone since lack of orgasm tells it its not getting laid, and ups the T level to make you more aggressive and daring. I now think that's right on the mark!

Anyways, those of you who quit successfully, how did you do it? Any tips?

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had printed off a copy of this ebook but it must have gotten tossed out.

The material in it is right on though. I hope it gets reposted.

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Download?

Originally posted by catnip
Unable to find download?
Yep same ere.. :confused: