Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Free Don Juan resource for download

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was amassing all this information for myself, then i got all geeky and made it into an HTML-based guidebook thing. I thought i would share it for everyone to use.

I started by cutting and pasting everything i could into Word documents. (Over a thousand pages of information) Then i highlighted important things. Then i thought, "wouldn't it be cool if i put all those highlighted areas into ONE distilled document?" After i did that, i thought, "Wouldn't it be cool if i separated all the content into its own sections?" Then the rest was history.

So, feel free to download it. I'm pretty much done with it, but it's rough, and could use lots more editing.

I know some of you will say, "dude, get out from behind ur computer and get some puzzy..." But oh well.

Let me know if you like it, and whether you have ideas on how to improve it.

Thanks everyone!

The Essence of Don Juan

Just unzip it into a folder, and click this file (the first file near the top of the folder) "_The_Essence_of_Don_juan.htm" to start.

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man.

I like how interesting you made it. It's good as reference material.

Nice photo collection. :)

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
totally dude, this is perfect, thanks fo rcompining it!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THANKS!!! I was looking for a 'printable version' of the bible N tried make'N one for myself (I have like an inch of paper N I'm only half way, lol) but I never had the chance to copy paste EVERYTHING into a word doc.

Thumbs up! This should be on the Bible's site too.

*dls a copy*

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! kewl system as well.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it man, thanks.

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"DISDAIN
I'm an above average looking guy, and i often times find myself passing by girls who are less than great that won't even give me a second's notice. However, girls that are sizzling, will give me the time of day, their phone numbers, pager numbers and their e-mail addresses. U know what i mean?"

I found this interesting because frankly, I never looked at it in this light. I wonder how common it is that a women won't 'give you a second's notice' because they are intimidate by a guys looks for example. Interesting stuff..

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and i forgot to include a link on the main page that said "The Tao of Steve." There is a file called "tao_of_steve.htm" in the folder, which has the good parts from the movie transcribed.

Thedodgejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh thats pretty sweet. havent had time to really look at it yet but looks like a good job to me:)