Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Freaking out

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow DJ's and Wannabe's.Recently I've found out that I have a dead cat on my yard and that I have a major problem with post-convo time.
Let's just talk about the latter.Well to make things clear: this is weird...very weird.But I hope you guys can help me out, so on with the business. I find myself totally freaked out after talking to most girls. I can go there,game them,kino,ask her out,grab her ass,you name it. But after that I get freaked out.I can't speak fluently,I get all nervous and swety, hell sometimes I cant talk to girls for weeks.
Any idea on what is this?Or better how to fix this? As you can imagine this can really screw up anyone's life.

Over and out

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't genuinely ****y and funny are you, it's not who you are naturally, is it? I mean you do well when you are performing but after your bit is over you're stuck, right? If that's the case, game for the moment and don't rely so much on prepared material, routines or actions.

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
You aren't genuinely ****y and funny are you, it's not who you are naturally, is it? I mean you do well when you are performing but after your bit is over you're stuck, right? If that's the case, game for the moment and don't rely so much on prepared material, routines or actions.
I believe I am naturally ****y and funny(well at least it just comes out naturally)but yeah I get stucked after my bit is over.Ill try not relying so much on prepared material and see the results.
Any more useful tips?Cause I've been stucked for the last week and its really screwing up my chances with sh!tloads of girls plus I only have 5 more days of school before Christmas and my phone is broken so Id better escalate a bit more with classmates

Over and out

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But after that I get freaked out.I can't speak fluently,I get all nervous and swety, hell sometimes I cant talk to girls for weeks.
Sounds like you got good enough game
at first to get numbers and such
then you fizzle out after that.

Lets break this down.
But after that I get freaked out
What's freaking you out?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Punisha said:
I believe I am naturally ****y and funny(well at least it just comes out naturally)but yeah I get stucked after my bit is over.Ill try not relying so much on prepared material and see the results.
Any more useful tips?Cause I've been stucked for the last week and its really screwing up my chances with sh!tloads of girls plus I only have 5 more days of school before Christmas and my phone is broken so Id better escalate a bit more with classmates

Over and out
Having what you say come out naturally doesn't necessarily mean that it's alligned with who you naturally are. Not to say that's a bad thing, but it's something you need to recognize and acknowledge in order to keep it from holding you back.

Here's a suggestion, put forth at least as much effort into realizing your personal opinions and beliefs as you do into thinking up routines, plus put words around your opinions. Ask yourself what things in the world are you interested in, why are you interested in those things?

How about what's going on in the world now? What's your opinion? How about the woman you're sarging? Are you listening to what she's saying? What's your opinion about what she's said, her beliefs? With all of these things, put words around it.

It won't be nearly as difficult as you would imagine because you won't need to perform when you are talking about these things. You're not focused on entertaining, the goal is to share information and ideas. Hopefully you'd recognize the common things you have with these women and make a more viable connection because of them.

punchitchewy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying you're nervous and sweaty and incoherent for weeks after talking to a girl? Or you just feel nervous for a bit afterwards then for a few weeks you feel like you're game with the girl is much weaker?

If it's the former you should probably seek some help from a doctor or psychiatrist, since having symptoms for weeks after is a serious problem. If it's the latter then the other's suggestions should help.

I find that very interesting that you're not nervous until after the encounter. A lot of people compare the feeling of talking going up to talk to a girl like the anticipation before bungee jumping or riding a roller coaster. In your case it's as if you don't feel nervous until after you've finished bungee jumping or riding the roller coaster, lol.