Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Freaking out guys help me...

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked to ex online... she was soo mean to me saying how she can 100% tell me she doesnt think about me when i KNOW for a fact she does i talk to her friend... She was so ****ing mean and she says my problem is im way to ****y and im not even all that. I ended the convo saying "I'm smiling right now and i dont know why. I have nothing to say to you." and i got off.

**** i freaked out and called her cell and she answered and i said dont ****ing disrespect me who the **** do you think you are and she didnt say anything and she goes "im going now" and my AFC ***** ASS ASKED HER WHERE SHE WAS GOING. She said "off the phone" and i go "Nobody ****ing disrespetcs me your obviously not the girl i fell in love with, find her bye *****." and hung up.

sorry for ****tyness of post i have mad adrenaline flowing.

(dated for 1 1/2 years went to prom together etc. broken up for around a month and a half, she has new bf now but they fight all the time)

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
do 1 of 2 things

so you're a bit angry now huh?

why? cause this girl is all that and she's dissing you?

so you got the blood flowing yeah?

1-go for a walk and start a fight or beat the crap out of a punching bag. ok ideas, and this next one is heaps better.

2-get your exercise clothes on, get to the gym, and do some weights. i used to use the same aggression (from my ex) and i was unstoppable, lifting heavier and doing more sets.

so get your sneakers on!

hope this helps. otherwise, not to sure myself.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon man

Originally posted by Click Here
all bull**** aside... im such an AFC
it all starts with yoour attitude. if you believe you are AFC, then you are. If you think you are a DJ then you are.

ever heard of the self-fulfilling prophecy (or something like that)?

hey its all good, just be glad you learnt this lesson on a girl you NEXTed anyways.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to avoid contact with this chick if you can....just try to move on from her. After all, if she were so great, she would know what a great guy you are and she'd be with you. But she's not. So hit up the gym, lift some heavy weights and get swole...and that'll calm you and also help you get more HB's when they see what a hunk of a man you are.

sunnyside

Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never win her back by acting like a little *****. You will never have the same relationship you once had with her. Can't you see that!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you the same guy that knocked over the telephone pole with your car and almost got arrested by the police?