Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FREAKING AFC's !!!! I hate them.!

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so pissed right now ..

I talked to one of the guys at work about this girl...

Him: I can never get with white girls (he usually dates black girls)
Me: Why is that , do you not like white girls
Him: blah blah blah
Him: I cant even get with Kelly (this is the girl that used to work with us 2yrs ago and now works in another store)
Me: Yah Kelly was cool but she used to flirt with ALOT of guys and plus she gained some weight.... Did you see her last facebook pictures?
Him: Really! no i will have to check them...
We continue talking about clubs and different girls.

Next day i check my facebook and the girl removed me from facebook.

Now this girl is really nice and i am pissed that i kinda hurt her. When i was talking to him i felt i was talking guy stuff and he wouldnt tell her but he did. Its like you telling some guy "I d hit that or shes fine" than he goes up to that girl and tells her "that guy said he wants to fluck you". I honestly dont care about the girl as i only have talked to her once since she went to another store but i am really pissed at how gay he is.

Should i just ignore it and pretend like i dont know he told her.

I want to confront him so bad about this but i know i would end up cussing his ass out or maybe even beating his ass and i dont want to lose my supervisor job especially with this bad economy..

Should i apologize to her?? Me and her used to be pretty close when she worked in our store...

GRRR i hate freaking AFC's ... he prolly thinks she will let him fluck her if he tells her what i told him.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd confront him on it. I'd keep my cool about it though. First, him if he did it. If he admits to it, then I'd point out the fact that he's a whiny *****. (my choice of words shouldn't be yours) As far as the girl goes, if things were cool between you two, I'd send her another friend request with a message like "Hey, what was that all about? We're not cool anymore?" She's a woman so of course she's gonna have to get everything off her chest. If she doesn't bring it up, then you don't bring it up. If she does, then man up and apologize if you really mean it. Let her know you f*cked things up and that you were simply having guy talk with someone you thought was a guy.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that was lame. Dont get too pissed though. Its not THAT big a deal. Just tell him he needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut.

I wouldnt apologize to her either. You were just being honest. You werent really talking shyt about her. If a chick gains weight, you can bet her best friends will talk about it behind her back. And if she flirts with a lot of dudes, she cant be pissed about you mentioning that to your friend. She'll get over it, and if not fvck her. You didnt call her fat to her face, so you didnt do anything wrong. Your buddy is the one who is in the wrong, by opening his stupid mouth.

Personnally, I would message the chick, asking what her problem is. It might not even be what you think. If it is what you think say "Im sorry you had to hear that, but that was a private conversation, that so and so shouldve kept to himself. Dont get pissed at me, I wasnt trying to hurt you, but the fact is, you DO flirt with a lot of guys, and you have gained a LITTLE weight. You're gonna hate me for that? Fvck you. I guess you're not really my friend after all." Then walk away, and tell your buddy he owes you lunch for being a bytch.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
Should i apologize to her??
I only apologize for something I did, or when it needs to be done for whatever purpose (calm someone down... etc.). When do you apologize?

Ask her why she removed you off facebook. As far as she is concerned you never had a conversation with that douche friend of yours.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her as a friend and be like "i could've sworn i had you on my friends list"
Maybe it's better she brings it up rather than you bring it up.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore both of them.

If he wonders why u aint talking to him. Tell him you know about his loose lips. If the girl says anyting to you. Just say you didn't mean anything by it and it was just guy talk. Like how girls gossip about everything.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
lol @ your man dry snitching, damn, do yourself a favor, cut that sucka off, any dude who gonna dry snitch like that aint a friend, kdnash is on point.....
Yah i couldnt believe it....

I know he thought that if he tells her that she would let him hit it or at least have a better chance with her..

I dont care i decided to ignore his ass and let him know that i know by not even telling him. Hell get the picture when i completely stop talking to him...I know if i start talking to him about it i will end up calling him a little B... or something like that and he could call HR on me. I am not gonna give him that chance.

As for her... i will let her cool off a bit and might try to add her on facebook later.

Ollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should go to HR and tell them that he's been making sexually suggestive comments to you. You won't be able to prove it, but word will get around and it would be funny in my opinion.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
I know he thought that if he tells her that she would let him hit it or at least have a better chance with her..

I dont care i decided to ignore his ass and let him know that i know by not even telling him. Hell get the picture when i completely stop talking to him...I know if i start talking to him about it i will end up calling him a little B... or something like that and he could call HR on me. I am not gonna give him that chance.
I cant believe a MAN would make so much out a thing like that. Maybe he just let something slip. Maybe she got him drunk and tricked him, who knows? Its no reason to end your friendship. It's not let he ran to your girlfriend, and told her you were macking on other chicks. Talk to him like a man, air your grievance, tell his bytch ass to keep his mouth shut, and move on with your life. Its not that big a deal. MEN are supposed to be above that shyt. He made a mistake, but a it's a pretty minor one, if you think about it. He owes you an apology, and you should forgive him as soon as he does. Dont act like a woman, by a 'silent treatment.' You're better than that.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is childish, and he is a moron. Ignore and move on.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
I am so pissed right now ..

I talked to one of the guys at work about this girl...

Him: I can never get with white girls (he usually dates black girls)
Me: Why is that , do you not like white girls
Him: blah blah blah
Him: I cant even get with Kelly (this is the girl that used to work with us 2yrs ago and now works in another store)
Me: Yah Kelly was cool but she used to flirt with ALOT of guys and plus she gained some weight.... Did you see her last facebook pictures?
Him: Really! no i will have to check them...
We continue talking about clubs and different girls.

Next day i check my facebook and the girl removed me from facebook.

Now this girl is really nice and i am pissed that i kinda hurt her. When i was talking to him i felt i was talking guy stuff and he wouldnt tell her but he did. Its like you telling some guy "I d hit that or shes fine" than he goes up to that girl and tells her "that guy said he wants to fluck you". I honestly dont care about the girl as i only have talked to her once since she went to another store but i am really pissed at how gay he is.

Should i just ignore it and pretend like i dont know he told her.

I want to confront him so bad about this but i know i would end up cussing his ass out or maybe even beating his ass and i dont want to lose my supervisor job especially with this bad economy..

Should i apologize to her?? Me and her used to be pretty close when she worked in our store...

GRRR i hate freaking AFC's ... he prolly thinks she will let him fluck her if he tells her what i told him.
Draw a line, let him know it's not ok. But don't cuss, or even show too much emotion. Be firm but not immature. Make sure he understands the boundaries of your interactions with him. It's no different from letting a woman know something is not ok.

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore him if you can. If he says what's wrong tell him you dont talk to rats. As for her who cares play it off like nothing happened. He got no personal info out of you about her so as far as you're concerned he's talking ****. If she asks keep it like that. Tell her you dont even talk to that hump how would you know? put it all on him and watch him crash and burn. If you really really want to get him badly! This one is awesome personal fav I saw people do at bars puts me to tears each time. Next time you happen to all be in the same place put in a cigarette into his pant pockets or jacket pockets that is still red hot. :p Watch the fun times unfold. Do it quickly and walk away stand from far. You'll be crying watching what goes on!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why so serious? Calm the heck down man.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
This the same thing I've noticed just about every AFC does, too. I think you should probe and find out why she deleted you (it's a safe bet it was something this guys said), then I would give him a dose of his own medicine and fight fire with fire. Tell her what he said, "I can't even get white girls", "I can't even get Kelly". You got way more ammo against this a-hole.

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb as idea bro ^

Don't do that.

Be a man about it, not a little *****.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
I cant believe a MAN would make so much out a thing like that. Maybe he just let something slip. Maybe she got him drunk and tricked him, who knows? Its no reason to end your friendship. It's not let he ran to your girlfriend, and told her you were macking on other chicks. Talk to him like a man, air your grievance, tell his bytch ass to keep his mouth shut, and move on with your life. Its not that big a deal. MEN are supposed to be above that shyt. He made a mistake, but a it's a pretty minor one, if you think about it. He owes you an apology, and you should forgive him as soon as he does. Dont act like a woman, by a 'silent treatment.' You're better than that.
Honestly i dont know what kind of people you hang out with but this IS A BIG deal to me. I dont care about this guy .... i have plenty of loyal friends that if i tell them something they wont be spreading it around. I am cool with friends that help each other out. One time i payed my friends tuition so he didnt have to miss a semester and he payed me back... that was $750 ... I also borrowed and returned money from friends and we talk about private stuff all the time knowing its gonna be kept between us. From now on i will only talk about work with this guy... nothing more, not even sports.