FR: Women are cvnts

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Last night I was out with a female coworker. We've been hanging out more and more lately. Went to her bday party in May, had a blast. Went to a Canada concert with her 2 weekends ago. Went to kickboxing with her Saturday morning. So she also invited me to go to the Tall Ships festival with her and her g/f's Saturday night. I decide to go and call her in the afternoon.

She's a HB9, has a tramp stamp, but I'm not interested in her sexually as she's a coworker, but more importantly she opens up so many more doors for me to meet other women that I would be stupid to have any interest in her.

I'm definately in the friends zone and don't mind. She tells me about her guy situation, she's been seein this guy for 3 months, he's 10 yr's older than her, has a kid and is divorced. I've met him twice, he's a great guy. About 2 weeks ago, they had a bit of a falling out, I guess he went out for drinks with a female friend, stayed out till 2 am or something. She felt it was inappropriate, at first I tried to stick up for him but as I learnt more of the details I concurred that he definately had other interests in this other women.

I was tryin to be a good DJ and not be a c0ck block for buddy even though I really don't know him. They almost broke up at the concert via txt msg 2 weeks ago but worked things out.

Fast forward to last night, she invited a guy that she has a night school class to meet up with us. So her 2 g/fs leave (the end of my action) but I feel obligated to stay as her friend as she wasn't comfortable around newguy cuz it was her first time out with him.

So he's hittin on her large, has good game, lots of kino back and forth on both sides, but this guy is tryin to hard, won't lay off, focusses 100% of his attention on her. She finally tells him about her man to try get him to back down, doesn't work, he only goes on about how much more fun he is etc....

Long story short, were about to leave, he's tryin hard to make progress, she's tired and wants to go home, things escalate, and he's gets pissed, walks away, so we go to meet with another friend before they leave. She tries to talk to newguy, he's still mad, ignoring her, he finally gives in to his AFC ways and asks to talk to her alone.

So were all sittin around waiting for the 2 of them to have their big private convo. It finally ends 15 mins later, we and Carrie catch a cab home, on the way she asks me what I thought, I didn't really say much as I didn't want to get involved.

But the moral of the story is I lost alot of respect for this women. Even though she's committed to a guy, here she is totally leading on newguy and she was enjoying it. Now this girl isn't an attention wh0re but she was genuinely attracted to him. I think newguy is more her type than her man. I just think she should end things with her man and move on if thats what she wants to do. Pisses me off, that she'll keep buddy around until she firms up something like that.

I can remember being in buddy's position, knowing the girl has this other male friend that she's attracted to and realizing I'm done at that moment. I just women had the stones to be upfront.

End of Rant.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That story is enough to give women a bad name !
As somebody pointed out recently "Women are utterly self-serving creatures."
No morals and no ethics and no conscience .
....It is all about them.

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a woman checking her options like we do as well. Had she been a guy friend would you have been so judgmental? You are getting a unique insight into what the differences are between men and women and ten bucks says you do this woman in 2-3 months. If you are a man you will, and you won't be able to stop yourself. If you are truly an AFC you will only be posting about her instead.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently had a similar experience of disgust.

I was taking a two-day class for something and there was this real smokin' hot woman whose name was.... Tiffany? Anyway, at first I was definitely interested but then I overheard her mention to someone she's married, has a daughter, and so I killed my desire.

Also in the class was this "AMOG" who could "out alpha" me on any given day. Predictably, he pursued her instantly and all day long she allowed his advances. I even remember at one point watching her sexualize herself to the guy. Of course, I thought to myself "attention wh0re." At the end of the day, he asked if she wanted a ride in his car and she declined, opting for public transportation. I thought to myself "Aha! See, she's only a c0cktease."

On the second day, she was dressed as though she was going clubbing and the AMOG was still in hot pursuit. It's funny that during a break, a group of thugs passed by and she flirted with them. There was one time she caught me checking her out from afar and so she decided to sit right in front of me, leaned back in her chair, placed her head on my table, looking right at me. I had a wonderful view of scenery but I never caved into the temptation. The AMOG was sitting next to her and he gave me an evil look.

All her behavior angered me because here she was this married mother and yet she acted single, didn't wear her wedding ring, and basically toyed with every guy who was willing. I could tell she was confused by me because she knew I found her hot and yet rebuffed her. I just found her behavior disgusting; she could probably be in an orgy, wipe the cvm off her face, then go to her husband all clean and proper. Most women justify the behavior because "It's just for fun. We all know nothing's going to happen." Oh, I'd say that knowledge is rather one-sided.

Oh, the amoral wasteland. Justified by evolutionary biology but nonetheless amoral.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Mac, I'm a little lost here...

She's been seeing a guy for three months, she caught him screwing around with another woman, and you're getting on her case for trying to find a better deal?

Fact is, until there's a ring on a girl's finger, she's fair game. (and even sometimes after that, but I don't cross that line) It's a scary thought, but the truth is either you're better than the competition, or you lose.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
MacAvoy said:
Last night I was out with a female coworker. We've been hanging out more and more lately. Went to her bday party in May, had a blast. Went to a Canada concert with her 2 weekends ago. Went to kickboxing with her Saturday morning. So she also invited me to go to the Tall Ships festival with her and her g/f's Saturday night. I decide to go and call her in the afternoon.

She's a HB9, has a tramp stamp, but I'm not interested in her sexually as she's a coworker, but more importantly she opens up so many more doors for me to meet other women that I would be stupid to have any interest in her.

I'm definately in the friends zone and don't mind. She tells me about her guy situation, she's been seein this guy for 3 months, he's 10 yr's older than her, has a kid and is divorced. I've met him twice, he's a great guy. About 2 weeks ago, they had a bit of a falling out, I guess he went out for drinks with a female friend, stayed out till 2 am or something. She felt it was inappropriate, at first I tried to stick up for him but as I learnt more of the details I concurred that he definately had other interests in this other women.

I was tryin to be a good DJ and not be a c0ck block for buddy even though I really don't know him. They almost broke up at the concert via txt msg 2 weeks ago but worked things out.

Fast forward to last night, she invited a guy that she has a night school class to meet up with us. So her 2 g/fs leave (the end of my action) but I feel obligated to stay as her friend as she wasn't comfortable around newguy cuz it was her first time out with him.

So he's hittin on her large, has good game, lots of kino back and forth on both sides, but this guy is tryin to hard, won't lay off, focusses 100% of his attention on her. She finally tells him about her man to try get him to back down, doesn't work, he only goes on about how much more fun he is etc....

Long story short, were about to leave, he's tryin hard to make progress, she's tired and wants to go home, things escalate, and he's gets pissed, walks away, so we go to meet with another friend before they leave. She tries to talk to newguy, he's still mad, ignoring her, he finally gives in to his AFC ways and asks to talk to her alone.

So were all sittin around waiting for the 2 of them to have their big private convo. It finally ends 15 mins later, we and Carrie catch a cab home, on the way she asks me what I thought, I didn't really say much as I didn't want to get involved.

But the moral of the story is I lost alot of respect for this women. Even though she's committed to a guy, here she is totally leading on newguy and she was enjoying it. Now this girl isn't an attention wh0re but she was genuinely attracted to him. I think newguy is more her type than her man. I just think she should end things with her man and move on if thats what she wants to do. Pisses me off, that she'll keep buddy around until she firms up something like that.

I can remember being in buddy's position, knowing the girl has this other male friend that she's attracted to and realizing I'm done at that moment. I just women had the stones to be upfront.

End of Rant.
Sounds to me like she might be looking for other options but possibly got turned off by this dude and mentioned her BOYFRIEND, cause like you said, he was "trying to hard, focused 100% of his attention on her, and wouldn't lay off". It's possible she mentioned the boyfriend because she realized after a while she wasn't interested, was testing him, or she was never really interested to begin with and is just an attention wh*re(you say she's NOT an attention wh*re but maybe you don't really KNOW this chick like you think). It's a tough one, cause it's impossible to know what exactly she's thinking.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh gentlemen, if you'd kindly study the chart below...

What is this...? Why it's a schematic of female nature and the essence of this
beautiful schematic is that all women are Attention *****s.

1 being Mother Theresa and 10 being Paris Hiton.

Get it?

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was Jim Rohn that said: “Don’t wish that it were easier, wish that you were better.”

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you lose respect for this woman? You got front row tickets to witness her true nature. Best thing you can do is to remember this experience next time you are dealing with a chick you are involved with, cause chances are, when you get that gut feeling that something is wrong, THIS is what is happpening.

Most of the time stuff like this is hidden or goes unnoticed by men (unless we are the one whose woman is "shopping"...that's when the gut kicks in to warn you!) but if you are friends with a woman you get to witness it firsthand.

This is another good reason to cultivate some female friendships. Keeps you sharp cause you get to see things play out from the other perspective.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Why did you lose respect for this woman? You got front row tickets to witness her true nature.
I guess because I like to give people the benefit of doubt. I've primarily scene her at work 8 hrs a day, compared to outside work. She comes across very moral, proper, has gone on about buddy for months. I guess the reason why I lost some respect for her is because I've been in buddy's boots, I wouldn't like it if a women was doin this to me.

STR8UP said:
Best thing you can do is to remember this experience next time you are dealing with a chick you are involved with, cause chances are, when you get that gut feeling that something is wrong, THIS is what is happpening.
I agree.

STR8UP said:
This is another good reason to cultivate some female friendships. Keeps you sharp cause you get to see things play out from the other perspective.

I agree and this is the reason why I am willing to let things slide and not say anything to her. Its also the reason why I'll never make a move on this women, don't want to ruin the pipeline to other women.

I'm hugely in the friendzone because of the situation at work, now I've parlayed that into her social circle, many of which are females. I've played it perfectly by not showing any interest in her. At work, I've almost become like the gay guy, completely immersed in the girl talk. Last night when everyone was gawking at her breasts, I was the only one who didn't show an interest.

But in conclusion, your right it was a good eye opener, made me remember the true colours of women and the way there always looking to trade up.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
MacAvoy, I just wanted to point something out. Ok, you and this chick are just "friends". She doesn't have any sexual interest in you, never has. Now you're hoping she'll possibly introduce you to some of her female friends, and maybe you'll hook up with them. Thing is, if SHE'S not into you sexually, then most likely her friends won't be into you sexually either. Since this female friend of yours isn't interested in you sexually, she won't talk to her friends about you in the "prize" light, which will make her friends assume you aren't a prize. She'll only be talking to her friends about you as just another "ordinary" guy. This is why I never keep women around as friends(unless there's some way I can truly benefit from them)..because they are no use to me in any way.

So being in the friend zone can only hurt your game, not improve it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
True to a point.

To say "I am in the friend zone" shows that you WANT a chick and she doesn't want you back.

I am friends with quite a few women, but I never let myself into the friend zone. There's a huge difference. It is UNHEALTHY to spend time with women who do not reciprocate affection. If you spend time with women who want YOU, or the interest is neutral on both ends, that's a different story.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
MacAvoy, I just wanted to point something out. Ok, you and this chick are just "friends". She doesn't have any sexual interest in you, never has. Now you're hoping she'll possibly introduce you to some of her female friends, and maybe you'll hook up with them. Thing is, if SHE'S not into you sexually, then most likely her friends won't be into you sexually either. Since this female friend of yours isn't interested in you sexually, she won't talk to her friends about you in the "prize" light, which will make her friends assume you aren't a prize. She'll only be talking to her friends about you as just another "ordinary" guy. This is why I never keep women around as friends(unless there's some way I can truly benefit from them)..because they are no use to me in any way.

Great point! I remember a girl I fvcked in the past who was kind of a slut. She had a bunch of friends and I ended up fvcking 2 of her friends and one of her other friends gave me a BJ.

I met her for her birthday at a club and one of her friends was totally hitting on me. She then pulled her friend to the side and went to the bathroom and then when she came back she gave me an attitude and said what are you trying to do fvck all my friends.

Her friends were being cold to me the rest of the night, and that was when I knocked her off my list as a friend.

Moral of the story- Its very hard to be friends with a woman unless they bring something to the table. And if 3 girls in a group like you, than they all like you.

GREAT POINT EDGER

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, stop whining and get a better mindset on life. Wish that you had better game instead and make that a reality.

MacAvoy said:
I can remember being in buddy's position, knowing the girl has this other male friend that she's attracted to and realizing I'm done at that moment. I just women had the stones to be upfront. End of Rant.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Some clarification on the friends zone. The reason why I mentioned it was because she is a coworker and I'm not gamble with my career by getting involved in a messy workplace relationship. I'm confident that she feels the same way.

It will never go beyond platonic. However, she is always using kino on me and inviting me to do things with her, not vice versa. It's also gotten to the point where I'm one of the first person's she looks to when she wants to go out and have fun.

As for her friends, the first night I was out with her, I hooked up with another of her friends and this past Saturday, me and another one of her friends were very friendly but the environment didn't give me an opportunity to make a move.

I understand what your getting at that, I guess I was referring to the friends zone as because for the first time in a long time, I have no interest in banging this hot girl and just remaining friends. She also has a b/f which takes her somewhat out of the market.

I also find it alot easier to sarge when your actually out with women.

I agree with lookyoung as well that its very hard to be friends with women unless they bring something to the table, before I moved here, I had a large group of female friends, but I generally took a turn banging them all every so often, whereas it hasn't been worth it for me to have female friends but this girl, brings something to the table, a pipeline of young single female friends.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
As somebody pointed out recently "Women are utterly self-serving creatures."
No morals and no ethics and no conscience .
....It is all about them.
Here in the Anglo world...and arguably the whole world...I've come to realize just how true this is over time... The more women you meet, the more you will realize this is true.

Example: If you ever catch a woman red-handed doing something wrong...she will NOT apologize (except as a totally last resort)...but get ANGRY at whoever busted her and then rationalize why her ends justified her means. The fact that she did something very inappropriate and unethical...is totally inconsequential to her! Women/cvnts are never sorry for what they did...only sorry that they GOT CAUGHT.

So, your description does sum them up to a perfect T!

Last edited:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Moral of the story- Its very hard to be friends with a woman unless they bring something to the table. And if 3 girls in a group like you, than they all like you.
Women make lousy friends. They are unrealiable and they have no qualms about using males for their own emotional need.

The ironic thing about the story is that you MacAvoy are calling another guy an AFC for trying to hook up with a girl , while you are happily settled as a so called "PLATIONIC" friend with this one (I don't buy it). The reality is that she is using you like she is using all her guys in her life (those that don't end up fvcking her) and you can't see it.

Women use and spin guys like a dradle if you let them. As a man you should be doing the spining and have the power to walk away when you recieve a raw deal.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
The ironic thing about the story is that you MacAvoy are calling another guy an AFC for trying to hook up with a girl , while you are happily settled as a so called "PLATIONIC" friend with this one (I don't buy it). The reality is that she is using you like she is using all her guys in her life (those that don't end up fvcking her) and you can't see it.
Why is everyone choosing to ignore the facts, she is a COWORKER, i spend 8 hours a day sitting next to her in a cubicle, everyone on the site always says, don't dip your pen in the company ink on this site. I for once in my life and making a smart decision not to create a challenge (aka mess) for myself chasing women who only cause headaches.

I fail to see how that is AFC. I thought this was the Mature Man forum, guess I must have mistaken it for the highschool forum where your suppose to chase every piece of tail and have no standards.

I only brought this up as an observation of women in general not because I'm upset that she's not giving me attention.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Example: If you ever catch a woman red-handed doing something wrong...she will NOT apologize (except as a totally last resort)...but get ANGRY at whoever busted her and then rationalize why her ends justified her means.
Backwards Rationalization. This way, the woman can pretty much do whatever she feels at the moment, then justify, or rationalize it later.

Major red flag. I've seen women do this. If a woman exhibits this type of behavior, she'll cheat on you, then blame you for not being there for her emotionally.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys I know we like any opportunity to give out about women.

I'm still failing to see what she did wrong in this situation. A guy tried to chat her up. She chatted with him for a while, THEN mentioned she had a boyfriend. From this point, the new guy should have backed off. If he continues and gets blown out, thats completely his fault. So overall, she did nothign that could possibly constitute cheating.

I've chatted to girls on nights out and I have a gf. Why would I consider it cheating? Tbh if it was my gf in the OP's post, I wouldn't be that concerned.