Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR with a hb6.5 last night - sh1t test madness!

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a 41 yr old milf from a dating site last night for the first time. Said I'd meet her for a drink first then a meal after at a local curry house.

She turned up and as I expected wasn't as hot as her pics but I'm only looking for sex atm so I thought I'd play along and see how it went.
We walked into the bar and as we're ordering drinks she tells me I'm a bit quiet and asks if I'm ok...I said I'm fine (was just a bit annoyed she wasn't as good looking as I expected lol).
Anyway we get talking right away and luckily she's very talkative when she's had a couple drinks so I just had to ask little questions here and there and she kept talking which always makes things easier.
She tells me about her past relationships and how they broke up and asks me details about mine and tells me she's just looking for fun now (we all know what that means) as she's been hurt in the past.
She told me she went through a stage for a few years where she treated her bfs like sh1t because she was jaded about men treating her badly and leaving her. This gets my warning bells ringing :/
We leave the bar and start walking to the restaurant and this is where the sh1t testing started. She keeps telling me how I'm bossy and that she doesn't like bossy guys (I was just leading her and keeping a dominant frame) and that I'm a very serious person even though I'd been laughing, smiling and being cheeky. She would keep saying it's not going to work between us because she likes to have fun and I'm too serious...
We get to the restaurant and the conversation keeps flowing the entire time with no awkward silences. She even asked me if it was ok if she checked her phone as I told her earlier I hate it when girls are always pulling their phone out while you're with them.
Tells me I'm too young for her and that I'm too bossy while I'm ordering the food for her coz she can't decide and tells me I'm serious a few more times lol but I don't react I just agree that we probably wouldn't get along with a flirty (I know what you're doing) grin on my face. She then
starts asking me how many other women I'm talking to on the dating site and tells me about the other guys she's got lined up obviously trying to make me jealous lol I just listen and say that she should meet them and see how it goes.
We leave the restaurant (she suggests we split the bill so we do) and walk to another bar where it's karaoke night but only stay for 1 drink and couldn't talk much due to the very loud music. She suggests we should look around the bar and pick someone for eachother that we'd fancy from the people we could see. I just said there's not many good looking people in here and she agreed.
We leave the bar and she asks if I want to go back to her place so I agree and we walk to find a taxi. She tells me we're only going back for a few drinks then I'm getting a taxi straight home lol (I just nod and say yea of course.
On the way to her house she tells me she hopes I'm not expecting a mansion because her place is small but it's the best she can do.
We get there and the wall around her garden has 3 big stones lying next to it that have fallen off and she asks me if I'll rebuild the wall for her! I said there's no way I'm doing that and I'm in no fit state to be picking up rocks. She tells me I'm being cheeky and I should do what she says as she's invited me back to her place for drinks (done in a jokey/flirty way).

We go inside and she gets me a drink of wine and we sit in the living room talking. Conversation starts getting more sexual when she tells me she hasn't had sex in a long time but then tells me she has a low sex drive and that it doesn't really matter to her. I'm thinking yea right lol
She then tells me how she's got a massive vibrator but it's not as good as the real thing. I ask her just how massive it is and she said it's 8 inches. I ask her if that's enough to satisfy her and she laughs.
She starts asking me if I was disappointed with her when I first saw her and if she looked like her pic on the dating site. I pause for a few seconds and tell her I wasn't disappointed but she looks totally different to her pic. She admits it was taken 2 yrs ago (wtf) then starts getting all moody and won't talk to me for the first time all night. She sits there staring at the tv so I scooch up behind her on the sofa and start rubbing her neck, she moves my hand away and says she's sorry she's such a disappointment. I tell her I never said that and to stop being silly. I start rubbing the back of her neck and head and start kissing her neck and ear. Aftert a minute or so of this she turns her face round and we kiss (yes this was the first kiss of the entire night). She's back to normal now lol
We continue talking and I keep being ****y/funny and she asks me if she should ring me a taxi to go home because I'm being bossy (semi-serious this time) I don't react and just tell her yea ring me a taxi then I'll go home. She instantly drops it.
We talk more and I tell her to get me some more wine and she again says I'm too bossy and that she doesn't like bossy guys then says 'do you want me to ring you a taxi' I say 'yea go on then'. She comes out of the kitchen and grabs me and starts deep kissing me, biting my lips and obviously getting very horny. She comes round to the front of the sofa and straddles me sitting on my lap and we start making out again. As we're kissing and I'm squeezing her arse and t1ts she says she needs to tell me something. I ask what and she says she's on her period...I say it's good that you told me. She says some guys really don't like it but some guys don't care...I just continue kissing and touching but decide I'm not having sex with her now.
She ends up falling asleep on me because she's hammered and so do I. I ended up waking up a couple hours later and decide I should make my exit but she wakes up and says we should go to bed. At this point I just wanted to bail and sleep in my own bed so I tell her I'm going to ring a taxi. She seems ok with this and we continue kissing as I wait for the taxi to arrive.
Taxi comes after a few minutes so I make my exit giving her a kiss goodbye.

I'm going to arrange to see her again probably in a couple weeks when her kid goes to his dads again and f-close.
She's definitely not relationship material but I could bang her happily.

I never even realised she was sh1t testing the hell out of me consciously until we got to her house then it clicked. When you don't actually care about the outcome of the date their sh1t tests will not work on you, that's one thing I've found out. Even if you don't realise they're testing you at the time your indifference will mean you pass them with ease.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, sounds like a pretty standard date with a coug. Nice job. Keep in mind all the feelings and dominance you had with this 6.5 and feel that state again when you're with an 8.5.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work. I've never experienced anything like that myself. She sounds completely mental.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. And yes she does seem a bit mental but single, older women usually are in my experience lol

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
Met a 41 yr old milf from a dating site last night for the first time. Said I'd meet her for a drink first then a meal after at a local curry house.

She turned up and as I expected wasn't as hot as her pics but I'm only looking for sex atm so I thought I'd play along and see how it went.
We walked into the bar and as we're ordering drinks she tells me I'm a bit quiet and asks if I'm ok...I said I'm fine (was just a bit annoyed she wasn't as good looking as I expected lol).
Anyway we get talking right away and luckily she's very talkative when she's had a couple drinks so I just had to ask little questions here and there and she kept talking which always makes things easier.
She tells me about her past relationships and how they broke up and asks me details about mine and tells me she's just looking for fun now (we all know what that means) as she's been hurt in the past.
She told me she went through a stage for a few years where she treated her bfs like sh1t because she was jaded about men treating her badly and leaving her. This gets my warning bells ringing :/
We leave the bar and start walking to the restaurant and this is where the sh1t testing started. She keeps telling me how I'm bossy and that she doesn't like bossy guys (I was just leading her and keeping a dominant frame) and that I'm a very serious person even though I'd been laughing, smiling and being cheeky. She would keep saying it's not going to work between us because she likes to have fun and I'm too serious...
We get to the restaurant and the conversation keeps flowing the entire time with no awkward silences. She even asked me if it was ok if she checked her phone as I told her earlier I hate it when girls are always pulling their phone out while you're with them.
Tells me I'm too young for her and that I'm too bossy while I'm ordering the food for her coz she can't decide and tells me I'm serious a few more times lol but I don't react I just agree that we probably wouldn't get along with a flirty (I know what you're doing) grin on my face. She then
starts asking me how many other women I'm talking to on the dating site and tells me about the other guys she's got lined up obviously trying to make me jealous lol I just listen and say that she should meet them and see how it goes.
We leave the restaurant (she suggests we split the bill so we do) and walk to another bar where it's karaoke night but only stay for 1 drink and couldn't talk much due to the very loud music. She suggests we should look around the bar and pick someone for eachother that we'd fancy from the people we could see. I just said there's not many good looking people in here and she agreed.
We leave the bar and she asks if I want to go back to her place so I agree and we walk to find a taxi. She tells me we're only going back for a few drinks then I'm getting a taxi straight home lol (I just nod and say yea of course.
On the way to her house she tells me she hopes I'm not expecting a mansion because her place is small but it's the best she can do.
We get there and the wall around her garden has 3 big stones lying next to it that have fallen off and she asks me if I'll rebuild the wall for her! I said there's no way I'm doing that and I'm in no fit state to be picking up rocks. She tells me I'm being cheeky and I should do what she says as she's invited me back to her place for drinks (done in a jokey/flirty way).

We go inside and she gets me a drink of wine and we sit in the living room talking. Conversation starts getting more sexual when she tells me she hasn't had sex in a long time but then tells me she has a low sex drive and that it doesn't really matter to her. I'm thinking yea right lol
She then tells me how she's got a massive vibrator but it's not as good as the real thing. I ask her just how massive it is and she said it's 8 inches. I ask her if that's enough to satisfy her and she laughs.
She starts asking me if I was disappointed with her when I first saw her and if she looked like her pic on the dating site. I pause for a few seconds and tell her I wasn't disappointed but she looks totally different to her pic. She admits it was taken 2 yrs ago (wtf) then starts getting all moody and won't talk to me for the first time all night. She sits there staring at the tv so I scooch up behind her on the sofa and start rubbing her neck, she moves my hand away and says she's sorry she's such a disappointment. I tell her I never said that and to stop being silly. I start rubbing the back of her neck and head and start kissing her neck and ear. Aftert a minute or so of this she turns her face round and we kiss (yes this was the first kiss of the entire night). She's back to normal now lol
We continue talking and I keep being ****y/funny and she asks me if she should ring me a taxi to go home because I'm being bossy (semi-serious this time) I don't react and just tell her yea ring me a taxi then I'll go home. She instantly drops it.
We talk more and I tell her to get me some more wine and she again says I'm too bossy and that she doesn't like bossy guys then says 'do you want me to ring you a taxi' I say 'yea go on then'. She comes out of the kitchen and grabs me and starts deep kissing me, biting my lips and obviously getting very horny. She comes round to the front of the sofa and straddles me sitting on my lap and we start making out again. As we're kissing and I'm squeezing her arse and t1ts she says she needs to tell me something. I ask what and she says she's on her period...I say it's good that you told me. She says some guys really don't like it but some guys don't care...I just continue kissing and touching but decide I'm not having sex with her now.
She ends up falling asleep on me because she's hammered and so do I. I ended up waking up a couple hours later and decide I should make my exit but she wakes up and says we should go to bed. At this point I just wanted to bail and sleep in my own bed so I tell her I'm going to ring a taxi. She seems ok with this and we continue kissing as I wait for the taxi to arrive.

I'm going to arrange to see her again probably in a couple weeks when her kid goes to his dads again and f-close.

I never even realised she was sh1t testing the hell out of me consciously until we got to her house then it clicked. When you don't actually care about the outcome of the date their sh1t tests will not work on you, that's one thing I've found out. Even if you don't realise they're testing you at the time your indifference will mean you pass them with ease.

Re-read what you wrote and what she said. Think about it. Chicks online will say one thing but actually mean the other. "Sick of the players" "tired of the games" = the first one's to always go after players and first ones to play games.

In this case: "I don't like bossy guys" = "I have experience with many because I like bossy guys and I want you to ignore my tests and be "bossy" with me. Control me like a man because I'm a little slvt for those types."

Just do what you've been doing. Ignore her nonsense and keep being the bossy guy she loves to "hate" while slowly escalating "dominatingly" sexual.

Ride the breaks and see how she reacts. Do the mental "dance" with her and then fvck the sh1t out of her.

She's playing a weak game. She wants the bossy guy. If you show you aren't or she suspects you're just playing that role only..She'll drop off.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, any time a woman says the following I know what to do:

1) "I'm sick of ________"
2) "All guys are ________"
3) "I want to find a guy who's not ________"
4) "My friends say I should date guys who aren't as ________"
5) "I tend to attract ________s"

Be ________.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:

This post/situation PERFECTLY describes what a women does/could do when she tests you.
Bravo for not giving her control by the way :up:

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I'll keep doing what I have been doing and not listen to what she says. I know by now never to trust what a woman says, only her actions and what she responds to.

Next date will be a movie at her house and I'll fvck her brains out. Am thinking about telling her to get her vibrator out and show me what she can do with it first lol what do you guys think?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
Yea I'll keep doing what I have been doing and not listen to what she says. I know by now never to trust what a woman says, only her actions and what she responds to.

Next date will be a movie at her house and I'll fvck her brains out. Am thinking about telling her to get her vibrator out and show me what she can do with it first lol what do you guys think?

I would. Frig it. If she mentioned it she needs to show you how she uses it. Had a chick a while ago mention a vibrator on the phone. Told her to take it out and was talking dirty as hell to her on the phone and she was slamming that thing in her. lmao. Met up with her a few days later and went out for drinks fooled around pretty heavily etc. Seemed like she was trying to get me to keep seeing her after that to get some as I told her after we'd went out the first time when in front of her place we should go inside. Not sure if she lived with anyone but she said she couldn't. I said fk it in my mind and left. Ten minutes later I get a pic text of her in the same boots bent over naked on her bed. Didn't feel like playing a game nor turning around and said f'it. Kept driving back to my place and didn't bother with her again.

If chicks mention sh1t like that I'd tell them I'm coming over to see them use it then smash. You've got to go for it. If it happens it happens. If not. No big deal.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I would. Frig it. If she mentioned it she needs to show you how she uses it. Had a chick a while ago mention a vibrator on the phone. Told her to take it out and was talking dirty as hell to her on the phone and she was slamming that thing in her. lmao. Met up with her a few days later and went out for drinks fooled around pretty heavily etc. Seemed like she was trying to get me to keep seeing her after that to get some as I told her after we'd went out the first time when in front of her place we should go inside. Not sure if she lived with anyone but she said she couldn't. I said fk it in my mind and left. Ten minutes later I get a pic text of her in the same boots bent over naked on her bed. Didn't feel like playing a game nor turning around and said f'it. Kept driving back to my place and didn't bother with her again.

If chicks mention sh1t like that I'd tell them I'm coming over to see them use it then smash. You've got to go for it. If it happens it happens. If not. No big deal.
See now that's my downfall, I just can't do the dirty talking thing. I know it's something I have to get over but it's like I have a metal block in that area.
I'll definitely see if I can get her to whip it out lol but if not no big deal...would be fvcking sexy to see her go to town on herself with it though!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
See now that's my downfall, I just can't do the dirty talking thing. I know it's something I have to get over but it's like I have a metal block in that area.
I'll definitely see if I can get her to whip it out lol but if not no big deal...would be fvcking sexy to see her go to town on herself with it though!

Perhaps you see the chicks you meet/date as special? Not saying they're all bad or trash. Perhaps you are pedestalizing them in your mind somehow and it's blocking you from thinking "bad" about them by talking dirty?

I've done that before and wouldn't go all out with certain chicks. Maybe slowly escalate if they are reciprocating.

If she mentioned her vibrating friend you might as well ask her to invite you over for a little "show and tell" and some drinks to get you both not feeling nervous. Her possibly using it on herself and you talking dirty to her while she does then fvcking her. Once you start talking dirty to chicks and you see how much they like it you'll find it hard to stop doing it. lol. you just have to ride the breaks so you don't go overboard and make them feel like you think of them as a slvt. Just ignore it if they do question it or else if you start coming off as a "nice guy" at theat point most will lose interest.

Tell her you are coming over and such and such day to watch her have a little fun with her vibrating friend and then your real one. If she says no. See if she counter offers. You have to make the move though.

Neon Owl said:
That is possible as I find it much easier being dominant/indifferent to the outcome with girls I don't know compared to how I was with my ex after I fell in love with her. even though I knew she liked being dominated and thrown around in the bedroom, because she was so petite and fragile I was hesitant to do it for fear of hurting her.
I think I need to get used to saying dirty things in front of women, it just feels weird hearing words like pvssy and cvm come out of my mouth when I'm with a woman for some reason :/
It's sort of like swearing in front of your parents that's the best way I can think of describing it...

*Ran out of posts for the day* That's what I thought. You don't go into "crude dude" porno movie sex talk. You have to do it in a more "Romance Novel" or chick pleasing sort of way. Too crude words = she thinks you think she's a slvt. (Even if she is you don't say it)

IE: Crude talk that will turn most chicks off, get them thinking you're desperate for pvssy and not "creative" = I want to eat your pvssy. You say it like this: I would love to savor the juices dripping from your hot, sexy wet peach as your legs shake in ecstacy for me.

Or instead of: I want you to svck my fvcking c0ck! You'd say something like IE: I'd love to feel your soft, moist mouth and pretty full lips working my rock hard lollipop till I fill it with my thick, tasty, vanilla nectar.

You've got to replace certain words and make sex talk less crude..until she possibly starts using more crude language back. Too much or too vulgar will turn chicks off thinking you are desperate.

If you use less crude language yourself it'll help you ease more into talking dirty to chicks.

If I feel like it I can pretty much get any of them dying to fvck. After a while it becomes effortless.

Last edited:

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is possible as I find it much easier being dominant/indifferent to the outcome with girls I don't know compared to how I was with my ex after I fell in love with her. even though I knew she liked being dominated and thrown around in the bedroom, because she was so petite and fragile I was hesitant to do it for fear of hurting her.
I think I need to get used to saying dirty things in front of women, it just feels weird hearing words like pvssy and cvm come out of my mouth when I'm with a woman for some reason :/
It's sort of like swearing in front of your parents that's the best way I can think of describing it...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Perhaps you see the chicks you meet/date as special? Not saying they're all bad or trash. Perhaps you are pedestalizing them in your mind somehow and it's blocking you from thinking "bad" about them by talking dirty?

I've done that before and wouldn't go all out with certain chicks. Maybe slowly escalate if they are reciprocating.

If she mentioned her vibrating friend you might as well ask her to invite you over for a little "show and tell" and some drinks to get you both not feeling nervous. Her possibly using it on herself and you talking dirty to her while she does then fvcking her. Once you start talking dirty to chicks and you see how much they like it you'll find it hard to stop doing it. lol. you just have to ride the breaks so you don't go overboard and make them feel like you think of them as a slvt. Just ignore it if they do question it or else if you start coming off as a "nice guy" at theat point most will lose interest.

Tell her you are coming over and such and such day to watch her have a little fun with her vibrating friend and then your real one. If she says no. See if she counter offers. You have to make the move though.

*Ran out of posts for the day* That's what I thought. You don't go into "crude dude" porno movie sex talk. You have to do it in a more "Romance Novel" or chick pleasing sort of way. Too crude words = she thinks you think she's a slvt. (Even if she is you don't say it)

IE: Crude talk that will turn most chicks off, get them thinking you're desperate for pvssy and not "creative" = I want to eat your pvssy. You say it like this: I would love to savor the juices dripping from your hot, sexy wet peach as your legs shake in ecstacy for me.

Or instead of: I want you to svck my fvcking c0ck! You'd say something like IE: I'd love to feel your soft, moist mouth and pretty full lips working my rock hard lollipop till I fill it with my thick, tasty, vanilla nectar.

You've got to replace certain words and make sex talk less crude..until she possibly starts using more crude language back. Too much or too vulgar will turn chicks off thinking you are desperate.

If you use less crude language yourself it'll help you ease more into talking dirty to chicks.

If I feel like it I can pretty much get any of them dying to fvck. After a while it becomes effortless.
Lol. Good post man. You should create a tips page.

Your method on POF has worked better than Dave M's!