Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Wh0ring for cable

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured I'd post a few FRs for the hell of it. These are older, but all in the last month. I'll post 2 or 3 of them.

Since I had off from working the bar on Friday night, I decided to hang out there. My brother was working so he could give me a ride up and back, plus they hook me up with CHEAP drinks.

As soon as I walked into the bar, I noticed a circle of girls commenting and looking over at me. I locked eyes with one in particular and heard her say "He's cute." She was good looking. Not great. Not a model. But attractive. Note: I was also 4 or 5 beers in already at that point. I didn't say anything to her just yet because I wanted to scope the place out. Plus approaching the entire group while they are being stupid, giggling high school girls would have been ineffective anyway.

Some time past by, and I saw the girl walk out of the bar by herself while talking on her phone. She was gone for a good 5 minutes or so when two of her friends walked past me. I stopped them with:

Me: "Exuse me. Did your friend leave? I wanted to hit on her but she left. Do you know if she's coming back?"
Them: "Oh, her? (as they point to some chick at the bar that ISN'T the girl from earlier that I was asking about). She was asking about you earlier."
Me: "No no. Not her. The dark haired short girl."
Them: "Oh her. Well...she's 36 years old."

Hmmm. 36. That would be a new personal record.

I didn't see her for awhile, until I noticed her at the bar and she waved for me to come over. She said "So my friends told me that you came looking for me." We had a 20 minute conversation or so. In this time I found out.

- Her name is Barb. Fvcking Barb. That's SUCH an old lady name. Everytime I called her by name I immediately thought of my 55 year old "Aunt Barb".

- She has a daughter who is 17. And a son who is 19. I'm 23. It puts in perspective just how old she really is.

- She works for a cable company, which supplies the entire area with cable TV and cable internet services. I am in debt with them and they discontinued my service. Bingo.

At this point I am pretty smashed, like usual, and flat out ask her if she wants to come home with me. She asks what time I'm leaving. I say 3. Why I said this? I don't know. I think because my brother was done at 3 and for some reason I felt like I had no choice but to wait for him...not ever considering that the girl would drive me whenever we wanted to leave. So anyway, she sits down at the bar and waits with her friends.

Her friends wind up leaving and she was sitting at the bar talking to some guy. Eventually they got closer to each other, then they were holding hands, it was a little weird. Every hour or so she'd stop the convo with him and make sure that I still want to go home with her. So at about 2:45 I'm talking with a group of bouncers that I'm friends with. I'm drunk off my ass and I'm bragging "That poor guy, he spent all night with her and she's going home with me." It was at that second that I turned around and saw her and the guy walking out the door. Haha. I felt like such a smacked ass. The timing was priceless. The bouncer responded with "Oh that girl, the one leaving the bar with that 'poor guy'?"

3:00 am rolls around and I go outside for some air. I hear somebody calling my name from the parking lot. I take a walk over and find its Barb waiting for me in the car. I told Jason I'm leaving, got into the car and went back to my place. I don't have to even say what happened. Just that I woke up at 9, rolled over to find a "Thanks for a great night!" note.

I now have the internet for free, and every possible channel that Comcast offers.

Now I need to find a girl that works for Verizon.

-Blitz

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, for one...the night that I met her she was saying "Oh well I'll look into your account tomorrow morning and see whats going on with it." The next morning on the "Thank You" note she said "Call me so we can discuss your cable.

I called her, she looked my account up, and for the $12/month I was paying for the debt that I had, she hooked up internet and premium channels.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, thanks for laugh.:D

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
haha rock on, motherfvker. Rock on.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the verizon lady, go for a Bank of America lady.:cool: