Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: weird weird weird day (rejected)!

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo,

so I planned on approaching this HB9 before the weekend...I was around the lockers (at my school its made up of ppl that are 17/18) anyway I saw her near her locker alone (she isnt alone much :p) but got APPROACH ANXIETY!! hehe so I went outside for abit cause it was the end of the day, saw her walk up to the top where the citylink busses pick ppl up, so I walked up there about a 1min behind her....anyway i get up the top and....

shes leaning on the rail by herself and theres like nobody around for 20m!! It was like a sign guys, i'm telling ya!! So I went up to her and convo went:

me: hey
her: hey
me: whats your name
her: cindy (not real name)
me: cool
her: whats your name
me: ca^
me: where u come from?
her: *hometown*
me: cool what subjects u doing this year?
her: blah blah are you "kim's" friend?
me: whos kim...?
her: my sister
me: ooooo yea i know her..

anyway pretty much went like that, I was making solid eye contact but she wasnt really, anyway her mum drove past to pick her up and she pretty much walked past me and I was like :confused: so I said "u going already" and shes like yea already walking off and that was the end of it lol.

i wasnt really feeling in _that_ mood today but hey, i did the approach didnt I? and i sure as hell know that i feel ALOT better when im sitting here now typing this, that I can say i approached her and atleast I found out, didnt I!? :up:
If i didnt approach, I would have been pissed off at myself and would have never had known what could happen ;)

I went down to the mall for abit after that and then went to the library...now a few weeks ago I had to pick up a book for mum, and i used her library card to pick it up, and when i went to the counter and was all done, the lady goes 'thanks 'pam' (not real name) in a cheeky way, hehe and i should have gamed her but i was busy studying afterwards, anyway a few days ago I saw her walkin after i finished school and I said hi to her (didnt realise it was her at the time)...

..anyway tonight i was walking out of the library ready to go home and she was there (she works there partime i think) anyway i found out shes my age but she looked older :crackup: i was like ur 23 or something girl!?! hehe and she actually introduced herself and told me her name! so im feelin her vibes :up: so I might follow that up next week when I go.

all in all an interesting day...glad I approached the HB9 even though i didnt get the result i was hoping but hey, i did the approach and feel better for it :up:

comments,tips,questions welcome!

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were standing alone with the HB9 for 20m and then approached?

ManUnited01

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hope thats what he meant, because if he just stood their for 20 mins, then what the hell were you waiting for?!

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh yeah :p.Never thought of meters,space was never of essence @ the "game",time is.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you pronounce that ?
cadoink! :)

Anyway, cut the dude a break. He's not sitting there beating himself up over failure, he's happy that he actually approached. Props to him for making progress!

It gets easier with time and practice. Remember, women are only humans.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the feeling of rejection is always better than of regret.When you approach its instantly a win no matter the outcome.

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the feeling of rejection is always better than of regret.When you approach its instantly a win no matter the outcome.
Exactly! :up:

In reply to the 20m thing, I walked up some stairs to the top level, and I looked up along the footpath and 20m away she was there, and there was noone within 20m of her :p

I'll talk to her on Monday when I see her at college no doubt, any tips on how to act with her? I might ask her if she's free and wants to hang out...nothing wrong with having a crack at it, is there?!

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that OP was headache inducing. So basically you approached a girl and said five words to her and her mom came and she had to go? Somebody translate.

Reaction score
this means nothing. you were just shooting the sh!t with her. don't expect much out of a situation like this.