Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Thrift store and Dollar store pick up

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Come on people do you guys have to lower your standard to pick up trashy girls.

The walmart FR just makes me laugh, you really think you can find quality girls with standards at walmart? Well it is a hit or miss.

What I'm trying to say is if you like to date girls or marry a possible wife that lives off food stamps or from a poor family and has a child already, go right ahead.

Reaction score
bbestar said:
Come on people do you guys have to lower your standard to pick up trashy girls.

The walmart FR just makes me laugh, you really think you can find quality girls with standards.

What I'm trying to say is if you like to date girls or marry a possible wife that lives off food stamps or from a poor family and has a child already, go right ahead.

She didn't work there. She was just a customer. And I'm not looking for a wife.

Reaction score
At least Dollar Store girl has a job. In fact, a cute girl works in the Dollar General next to my house. Thanks, I'll go hit on her tomorrow.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I'm offended. I work at Walmart. On another note, there's this one girl there that I'm pretty sure 80% of this board would be too afraid to approach. That's not to say there aren't a few pimps on this board that would approach her without a problem. I'm just saying... I don't think 80% of this board would have the balls to approach a girl like that.

Also, what the f*ck does it matter where she works?! Atleast she has a job.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP is full of stupid assumptions. I live in nj and theres a walmart right by one of the rich towns bordering NYC. Its not like rich people totally avoid walmart. Its stupid to say that only white thrash go there when its the only place to do your shopping. But maybe things are different in canada.
I'd like to see this loser post a good field report.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
The OP is full of stupid assumptions. I live in nj and theres a walmart right by one of the rich towns bordering NYC. Its not like rich people totally avoid walmart. Its stupid to say that only white thrash go there when its the only place to do your shopping. But maybe things are different in canada.
I'd like to see this loser post a good field report.
STFU dumb ass

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor girls are the best girls to bang!

They are!

The best girls are the ones that hang out at a place like TGI Friday's. This is because most of them have just recently finished High School, and they are working some type of a secretary job (which you have to be attractive to be hired for.) They go to TGI Friday's after work and eat potato skins and Sprite and they do it because it's CHEAP and most of them DON'T COOK! The fact that they are attractive and poor makes it the perfect crime, they see you and use their vagina to try and convince you to have a relationship with them, you keep banging them until they try to make it expensive (trying to have a committed relationship where you pay for most of their things), and then you move on to the next victim.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrianKozmo said:
I don't think he means people that work there, but people that SHOP there. He's saying, if they're not trash, why are they shopping at a dollar store? But in my experience, you can't just associate everyone that shops there as trash. Many people do it just to be cheap, not because they're poor. I know ppl that shop at places like this all the time, and they're decent people trying to be responsible. (myself included). They're trying to make it on their own and live on a good budget. If they're younger and shop at places like this, then it usually indicates they're trying to be responsible (like they have other things to worry about as well like a car and an apartment). If they're older, usually they're just poor. Haha. But still, it's not good to make assumptions like this.
IF he's saying people that shop at a dollar store are trashy then hes out of his mind. i buy stuff at a dollar store by my house, and by no F*kin means am i trashy, i work for a Bank downtown NYC, own a mercedes benz and have my house but i still shop at dollar stores. OP is way OFF!.