Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: This is how you number close

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, so last night I got a little out of control with the drinking and it was a long night of puking every 20 minutes for a couple hours before finally passing out near the bathroom. (I'm sure most everyone here has been there)

I woke up today with the idea of doing absolutely nothing all day besides watching the NFL Draft and then watching the basketball games later. One of my buddies came over and we are just relaxing watching the draft.

It's about 6:00ish and I look out my window and see one of my neighbors with a limo outside of his house. Obviously, I get curious and look out my window for a closer look and see this brunette girl in a short ass skirt. Holy sh*t.

I of course being me have to go see whats up. I ask my buddy if he wants to assist on this one and he says I don't need his help and to just go see what she is about.

This neighbor is a few years older than me, but knows my brother. He used to buy my liquor for me when I was younger so we are pretty tight, but don't hang out or anything.

I walk over to him (the girl went in the house) and he was with another dude Ronnie (What a gay name).. the convo goes like this:

ME: What's going on tonight?
Sean: Going to this club.. waiting on some people.. blah blah blah
*Girl starts walking out the door*
ME: You need to introduce me to your friends..
Sean: That is Ronnie *laughing*
ME: Man, you know I don't care about Ronnie introduce me to your female friends.
Ronnie: *all pissed* Who is this little kid?
ME: Is this guy serious?
Sean: That is "first, last name"
*This is where Ronnie starts sucking my c.ock basically*
Ronnie: Oh man.. I didn't know you were John's younger brother.. My bad, man.. We're straight.. Blah blah blah..
HB8: You're John's little brother??
ME: Yes, we just went over that. What's your name and where are all your good looking friends?
HB8: *laughing* haha.. They're on there way here.. Are you coming out with us tonight?
*Ronnie walks away.. LOL! I think he saw where this was going -- Sean is talking to the limo driver*
ME: Nah, I have other plans.. I'm sure you and Ronnie will have a good time though..
HB8: Haha.. We're not dating or anything like that!
ME: I never said you were. He seems like he is good for nauseating conversation though.
HB8: *laughs*
ME: I have to run, though.. *hands her my phone* put your number in there
HB8: *Puts the number in there* We're only clubbing for a little bit you should call me later.
ME: I'll see..

That is how it is f.ucking done people.. That was 5 minutes max. This girl was like 22-23, btw.

My plans were watching this Houston/Utah game.. I plan on calling her in a few days / week and either meeting her at one of the few bars I can get into or asking her to buy me liquor to get her back to my house. Either way is gold since this girl wants to bang me.

Poor Ronnie probably thought he was getting on that tonight.. Tough love Ronnie. Step your game up.